JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houma, LA

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 054 értékelés megtekintése
Horrible place to work
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2019, július 22.
This is a dysfunctional and unorganized place to work. A horrible operation. If the truck is cancelled you lose those hours and aren't allowed to make them up at a later date. One week you work 30 hours and then the next week less than 20. There's too much merchandise in the store and everything is in piles on tables and racks are overloaded, nothing can be back stocked. The aisles are always cluttered with fixtures and it makes it hard to move around with carts and rails. Supervisors are never on the same page. They always want things done there way and as a result you have to rework the same areas twice and too many people not doing anything at all. Just walking around pretending to be busy. Management states they know there are problems but the problems are not solved. It's not hard to see why this company is in the situation it's in.
Hour lunch
A lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place for kids not grown people cause that’s how they act
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2019, január 28.
Jcpenney, in Houma La is the worse place to work every body there figures you owe them something, there unorganized, the MA gossip about associates as if we’re in high school, the pay is 8 dollars, like how far can you really get with that working 10 hours a week, the petrify I don’t recommend this job unless your at your lowest point in life!!! JUST AN HEADS UP
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no moving up, waste of time an gas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Experience in retail during the hoildays
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA 703642018, szeptember 18.
I was only a seasonal worker hired for Christmas holidays. It was a very flexible job that allow me to do my private sitting . The staff that i worked with was very friendly.
Meeting new people
Kontra érvek
Having to help stay late cleaning other departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work force
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma la2018, április 25.
The managers are very lenient On your time coming in and if they have slow days you might be able to leave early beacause I got off 2 hours early one day without pay but it was still good to get off early
Hour long lunches, and a 15 min break
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
some days were slower than other but always a productive fun day with great coworkers
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2018, április 18.
work forcproductivee but some days were slower than others. the management was great bc sometimes when i didnt have a ride and i would arrive late the manager would cut some slack on me
coworkers are nice
i wasnt working full-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2018, január 19.
Fun environment to work in. Great management staff but can be more focus on the bottom line than the ideas for improvements from the employees. But I guess that's their job.
busy work day
Cashier/floor manager/stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2018, január 8.
Get on floor check stock to be placed out. Make sure area was clean.
fix cloths and other items. Price check. help customers with what ever they needed. Working hours late until the night and have to arrive early in the morning.
good checks
being on your feet more than 8 hours without breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great place to work.
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA 703642017, december 15.
JC Penny is a fun and productive place to work. They are fast paced and fun. The managers are great to work for and caring. The company had great benefits.
Fun place to work.
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
An all in or all out kind of experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2017, július 7.
Working at JCPenney was an interesting and occasionally eye opening experience. Although my time there was sometimes trying, I feel that my experience was an overall success at preparing me to further my career with the public.
Pro érvek
Interacting and helping my regular customers, helping customers find wedding outfits, camaraderie with my fellow employees.
Kontra érvek
Usually not as many hours as i needed, the horrors found in the fitting room, and violent customers
JCPennys
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2017, július 6.
Helping people meet there needs. What did I learn how to interact with people. Hardest part of the day unsatisfied customers. Most enjoyable was when I could help people meet there needs.
Nice place to work
Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2017, május 26.
Enjoyed assisting the customers in selecting the right outfit for a certain occasion and receiving a pleasant response of Thank you for you help. The staff and other workers were pleasant work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace environment, but no teamwork.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2017, január 2.
The environment is jovial, but often work is left on those who actually care about their jobs. The managers try to encourage more teamwork, but some employees do not comply.
Love the atmosphere!
Human Resources Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2016, február 7.
Although I do not have very much tenure with JCPenney, I have been a loyal customer/fan forever. The atmosphere is the best I have ever experienced! I was not searching for a new position when the recruiter from JCPenney contacted me, but I was so excited to have the chance to be part of their team! In my position as Human Resources Manager, my job is dealing with people on a regular basis - associates, supervisors, managers, as well as customers. We have a very cohesive team that work well together. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to interact with people each and every day and help them through difficult situations. Performance management is the hardest part of my job. The most important thing is to ensure that you are being fair and consistent and in line with the company's expectations.
Pro érvek
great atmosphere, work-life balance, compensation
Kontra érvek
staff reductions due to company restructuring
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Jewelry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, La2015, szeptember 8.
I enjoyed helping customers achieve the look that would give them the confidence to conquer the world. JcPenny and the customer new that your appearance makes the first impression before a word is spoken. They understood the importance of looking good and being comfortable in your clothes.
3,0
fun workplace
Customer Experience Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2015, szeptember 4.
Answering phones and scheduling appointments everyday, management could be better, co workers are a joy to be around,
fun co workers
rude managers
enjoyed working with them
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2015, május 18.
I've learned how to fold the clothes properly, never in one place, always on the go, loved management, my coworkers were nice and helpful, the hardest part of the job was to make sure the clothes were all folded neatly and help customers to the dressing rooms, the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed this job very much!
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2015, április 8.
I loved this job a lot. I enjoyed being able to use my creativity and fashion sense to create outfits to attract customers into different departments. I loved that I was always busy and rarely had any down time. It really made the day fly by.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
GREAT JOB
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2014, március 9.
SOME MANAGERS NEED MORE TRAINING AND NEED TO BALANCE SCHEDULING BETTER
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
nice work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2014, január 23.
Love working and with people,work as a cashier, bra fit specialist, stock
longer lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Meet New People Everyday
Part-time sales associate in Children's department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2014, január 10.
I am a people person. I love chatting and getting to know customers while helping them with their purchase.
Pro érvek
Friendly coworkers and customers, Discounts for being employee
Long hours on feet.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van