Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hot Springs, AR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Hot Springs, AR21 értékelés
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 593 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It pays fairly good but if you do not get enough customers to agree to sign up for a JCPenney card they will not likely keep you.
It was fairly good pay and benefits but not enough hours. I was only there a few months and they couldn't keep me and so I could not get unemployment benefits.
1,0
unorganized and understaffed
I was really just thrown in not knowing what I was doing. The management was all over the place. They would have you doing one thing and turn around and have you do something totally different. They made quite a few people quit dude to them yelling at them.
2,0
just ok
They wont be in busy much longer. Not enough hours to make a living to support a family. I did meet a lot of nice people and holidays where always busy
It was alright.
Management here was really bad and I ended up quitting after 6 months. The job was easy and I was told by my department head that I was a great employee, it was just the manager and a few coworkers that were the problem.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bit mixed up in everything
The job I had at JCPenney was fun and I learned a lot from my experience there. Though, as a single associate getting paid hourly I did a bit of everything. I was hired on as a merchandise operator but I also worked as a sales associate, cash handler (balancing drawers and managing bank deposits) as well as working some in Sephora. I worked as much if not more as managers in the store, not getting paid overtime or getting any sort of raise that I was promised apon hiring for "doing a good job".
earned plenty of experience
Kontra érvek
not recognized for the work put into it
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great Fashion
My typical day consists of assisting customers to their desired needs. I learned great social skills and how to work a cash register. Managment was so nice and understanding. The work culture is very upbeat and helpful. The hardest part of my job was dealing with rude customers. I enjoyed socializing with my customers.
Discounts and healthcare
Kontra érvek
Few hours and short breaks
Good for the time
I only shortly worked at JCPenny's for the modeling. Other than that I wouldn't know exactly how it is to work there. I'm sure its a comfy job from what I experienced, id assume it'd be nice.
Fun workplace environment
The managers were very nice and they had me on the floor two days after I was hired and it wasn't overwhelming.They have a very good way of training their employees.Plus they give you motivation to do better with your work and they make you feel better about your work.
Pro érvek
2$ exrra everytime someone sighns up for credit cards.
Short lunch breaks 15 minutes
Munkahelyi kultúra
good seasonal high school job
first job ever
worked while I was in high school, and my first day of training was on black friday

they made sure I knew what I was doing and if I needed help, it was there for me
Tiring
You definitely work which is of course what you are getting paid to do. The worst part is down time when you've cleaned and tidied the floor so you have to mess it up just to redo it.
1,0
Educational work place
A typical day at this job differed frequently. Some days were very busy and productive, where others were slow and would have very little if any clients.

I learned several different, and new hair techniques.

I personally did not care for the salon management. Very unprofessional, often would not show up to work, or would show for a few hours and leave unannounced. Would rarely handle salon issues, and rarely ordered and stocked products on time or as needed.

Most of my co-workers stayed busy and would see many clients, they were all full of influential, educational, and helpful information. They were great to work with and always worked as a team.

The hardest part of the job would be trying to get clients in your chair on days you are slow.

The part about the job I always found enjoyable was receiving a new client, or when a client wanted a total new look.
Pro érvek
Receiving tips from some clients
Kontra érvek
Not great pay for all the work and labor put into the job
Postive work atomosphere
Typical day would be making and changing sale signs. Scanning racks of clothing for proper pricing .Waiting on customers. I learned to work quickly and accurately. The management team was awesome. I really liked my co-workers, they were very friendly and helpful when needed. The hardest part of the job was having to search for sale signs in the library when they had been removed for the computer system. The most enjoyable part was the hour of my job. It was early morning and I like that part because I'm a morning person.
Hours of my job
no benefits
N/A
Execute the merchandise strategy: Take the plans that have been communicated by leadership on how to display the merchandise throughout the store and execute the plan with efficiency and detail.

Replenish and restock the store: You understand the needs of the customer. When merchandise is getting low, you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need.

Receive and unload merchandise: You can work with your co-workers to unload a truck and prepare the merchandise in the backroom.

Backroom standards: Maintain a safe, clean, and organized stockroom.

Execute pricing and signing: Complete price and sign changes on merchandise across the store.

On-line jcp.com pick up: Find and fulfill orders placed online.

Customer Experience: Create a great sales experience for every customer!
great co-workers
n/a
Fast paced and demanding
The current District Manager is all about numbers. Consideration for fewer hours, fewer employees and increased workload is not clearly "not his problem".

Current Store General Manager has a very realistic view for which she is admonished if she even voices. She is extremely supportive of her leadership and associate team.

Current leadership staff is a good team sans one.

Despite all of these issues, I love working at JCPenney.
Great General Manager
District Manager
jc penny salon
I really enjoyed working at Jcpenny Salon for the clients, the furthered education and the other stylist. The only thing I can say I didn't enjoy they did not pay very well and that they didn't keep their products stocked which became an issue.
Enjoyed being a Sales Associate
I enjoyed working as a sales associate. Co-workers were all very enjoyable to work with. Most of management were good to work with, however one boss in particular thought it was her lot in life to bully me. The company benefits were very nice, loved the discounts.
Pro érvek
we had pot luck lunches a lot and JCP provided most of food, contests and good prizes, great co-workers
Kontra érvek
Management could be at times really good or really bad, depending on who was in charge. Sometimes hours were long standing and walking all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, it kept you busy
Setting the store for current weekly advertised ads. I learned to work with new computer software. The management had your back. The hardest part was putting up the new sales before the door opened. Taking care of the customers.
Great full time benefits
Getting good help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work part time for school kids
Selling fine jewelry exp. ( diamonds, gold, and sliver). Getting credit applications quota, along with care plans that went with selling any jewelry. Got along great with my co-workers, and management.
Commission Sales
Not making any sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable atmosphere and great co-workers !
I have enjoyed working at JCP. Love the managers and the co-workers. We work hard. Customer service is our number one priority. We take pride in our store and how it looks. We also take time to have a little fun or a pot luck luncheon. All in all it is a great place to work.
Employee discount and coupons
Kontra érvek
Standing on your feet eight hours with only a short break
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place and working to make things a much better place to be employed
A typical day at work for me is usually a good but more of a challenging day. Really everyday is a new challenge but an opportunity to meet great new people, who were potential customers but more like friends. I learned really how to network by meeting new people and provided the opportunity move around and get to know people much better by doing this. By me doing this, I got the opportunity to be apart of management which allow me to network much more and interact with more people and associates. The workplace have more good associates and employees by being a leader and on how to communicate and show good character. The hardest part is loving what you do but not receive the wage one or I deserve. The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with potential and/or loyal customers and associates.
Pro érvek
meeting new people and the interaction
wages, hours, and opportuntities
Customer service
A typical day at Jcpenney was quite interesting. There were alot of tasks everyday to do. New ads and merchandise were needed to go in the right place. I loved my supervisor and we learned to work very well together.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés