Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Horseheads, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Horseheads, NY20 értékelés
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny’s main goal was to make the customers happy. To be greeted and to be treated with kindness and always ready to help. We attempted to ask them if they needed help before coming to us.
Flexibility
Scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is focused on the customer and credit card application. Great discounts. Ability for internal advancement. Flexible hours. Cross training for all the departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My gm was the best person you could have working up top . Customers and employees were always put first . They understood and took care of things if your child got sick among other things about daily life . always got help if you asked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpennys has lots of positions to grow in they are great with customers. They also make sure the greet everyone as they enter the building witch is always a great pleasure to walk into.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay job especially doing day to day job doing fitting room to cashier..sometimes just putting clothes back on the rack from returned items rack.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a lot of favoritism in the store i worked at. I you were 30 or older you mine as well hang it up because they only offer full time positions to the teenagers so they can groom them. I worked hard to get where i was and was doing the job of 5 people and hardly ever got any appreciation for it. But i did learn alot from working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked the holiday season but even on the worse days the work wasn't bad but it did get tedious after awhile. They make sure you get the breaks you are supposed to which is nice and the other workers are always there to lend a hand.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast passed and competitive with Credit Card sales.
Wonderful bunch of people to work with!

I would recommend working here certainly!

Everyone is welcoming and friendly. The managers are sometimes stressed, but who isn’t!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers do not care about employees. They talk down to you and it's caused me to have such low self esteem. I had to go on anti depressants! It has ruined my life.
Cool Co workers
Kontra érvek
No benefits, low pay, management is rude and sexist. I was sexually harassed by the store manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
This a great company to work for especially for young first job associates. The store becomes a family and associates have opportunities to learn. One of my favorite companies!
Nice employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was no typical day of a job in retail. I worked with customers on size, color, and preference with sales. The culture was good and busy. At times it was very busy. I enjoyed interacting with customers.
Pro érvek
Working with a team and reaching sales goals.
Kontra érvek
Potential for long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a very enjoyable experience at the JC Penney's' I worked at in New York. The hour long breaks, when we worked 6 1/2 or more hours, were incredible. During the holiday season, lunch was provided many times. I loved the encouragement from management all around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was very nice. The staff was like family and the management was great! The staff was very helpful to new employees and were willing to offer help and training
Good hours
Short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked at JCPenny I met a lot of new people, we worked, had a 15 minute paid break and the supervisors were easy going and very friendly. I definitely recommend this job to someone trying to earn a little extra cash or just starting out in the working field.
Pro érvek
Parties if goals are met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work included greeting and assisting customers at point-of-sale operations. Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers on a day to day basis. Working retail was a great opportunity and starting point while I was attending classes.
Employee engagement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been employed at JCPenney for quite awhile and have held many positions. My typical day is filled with many tasks such as to plan where the merchandise arriving on the truck the next day will be placed, making sales goals for my team, taking care of customer issues and most importantly providing an exceptional shopping experience for our customers. I look forward to everyday being a challenge and enjoyable.
working with people
Munkahelyi kultúra
The associates at this store were like a family. I took care of customers, set the sales floor to the planner, did stock work, took care of the cash room,
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to work with a great bunch of people who were always team oriented. We all worked well together even during the hectic time of black Friday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was my first job and it was the best job ever to..i wish i never left it but i didnt have transporation then but i do now..i worked so hard there i got to meet new people and got along with my coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPennys is a good place to work in with th people and with the customers comeing and going the custoners are good peole to talk to and try to help them find what they need even for a cleaner.
good work everiment
Kontra érvek
haveing bad experiences with rude customers