Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hopkinsville, KY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Hopkinsville, KY15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a hard job but there are many tasks to complete in a very little amount of time. Sometimes it feels like you are pulled in different directions and there needs to be more of you.
you get 25% discount
Kontra érvek
pay is not exactly competive at my location
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although holidays are crazy the work here is pretty nice. Wonderful co-workers will make this job 10x better. I really enjoyed it and would love to come back if given the opportunity.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some get by with not doing nothing, hiding by sitting on floor or leave 30 minutes after getting there to not lose points and nothing done and others staying in trouble, called everyday to come in on days off and only scheduled 3-4 days anyway , need to change policy on tardiness, absent days point system not working in hopkinsville ky.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers for this company are the reason it is failing. There is no money in the budget for part time employees to work, so all the full time employees can keep their insurance and PTO. So the full time employees pick up the slack. Then the full time employees are stressed because they are working the part time shifts and in turn take it out when they finally have money in the budget for the part time employees to work. No room for promotion or pay raise.
Pro érvek
You and the other part-timers suffer together & build a bond.
Kontra érvek
Management, Break times, Pay, Atmosphere, NON flexible schedule.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company was great to work for. MY particular location wasn't the best, but that was not a direct reflection of the company itself. Stores positions are great starter positions. Pay is as expected, but there is room for promotion and advancement opportunities so long as you prove your potential.
Promotion/Advancement Opportunities
Work/Life Balance, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work. You seem to learn a lot about people and clothing. The staff were great friends, and the manager was fair. You met a lot of customers that became good friends to this day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good work place till the changes were made, Everyday of keeping customers happy and greeting them with a smile. Learned how to zone and rebuild walls for the season change. The management was okay not much of a people person. A environment that you could relax in. Holiday rush was kept you on your feet. The music.
Friendlyness
Kontra érvek
Insurance was not affordable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor hours, low customer volume, too much demand. The job itself was nice, the co-workers were rude and if you weren't in the "clique" you always got the short end of the stick. Lot's of favoritism in the workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day started off by putting out diamonds and displays. I also had to account for all diamonds and the end and beginning of my shifts. I also had to deal with customers one on one and that was great met a lot of interesting people really enjoyed that.I also had to learn hoe to change watch batteries and be able to add and remove links on jewelry. even though I did not work for the company too long it was a great experience all the same.
fun place to work
Kontra érvek
pressure to up sale products and credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
RETAIL, MANAGEMENT, CUSTOMER SERVICE, MEETING PEOPLE, SUGGESTIVE SELLING, MEETING GOALS AND QUOTAS, SWOT, SOURCING, AND COSMETOLOGY.
CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND MEETING PEOPLE
Kontra érvek
DRIVING 2 1/2 HOURS ONE WAY TO WORK FOR 2 YEARS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the opportunity to work with people who respected me and my hands-on work ethic. Most of the people I worked with were dependable and had a good work ethic. The store managers and district managers that I worked for acknowledged my intelligence and sound judgment in making buying, merchandising, and personnel decisions.
Pro érvek
Reasonable work schedules, good 401k and profit sharing, decent health insurance and sick pay plan, good vacation and holiday pay plan, et.
Kontra érvek
Merchandise buying positions were eliminated at all stores, transfer offered was 19 hrs away
Munkahelyi kultúra
OVERALL JCPENNEY'S IS A GREAT WORK ENVRIONMENT. YOU MEET NEW PEOPLE EVERY DAY AND THE CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS #1. THERE REALLY WASNT ANYTHING HARD ABOUT THE JOB. COMMING IN, DOING YOUR JOB, AND REMAINDING POSITIVE PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good job if this is going to be your primary job. maybe this is only a job for a teenager only needing extra but NOT for an adult that needs to make a living
benefits and employees
short hours and no days
Munkahelyi kultúra
stocking shelves with the correct shoe size and helping customers with their needs in the shoe department.
managment was a pleasure to work with.

enjoyable part of the job was the customers and fun employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is productive and planned out, so that your time can be maximized to completing tasks. My coworkers were fun to work with and the teamwork was great; although the hardest part came because of coworkers and the unnecessary conflicts amongst each other that would go undisciplined.
Kontra érvek
favoritism shown by management to select few associates