JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Holyoke, MA

27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think it was okay. The managing and training needs to be overlooked.
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2019, szeptember 6.
I think the only problems are the managers. They give 5 minutes of trading and expect 10 hours of results from new associates. They are rude and put their “ power “ into everything including threats.
2,0
Temporary Seasonal Position
Seasonal Sales Associate - Fine Jewelry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2019, május 28.
This jewelry associate position was a temporary 'seasonal'. And as such, was not met with any sort of expectation that it could or would be something more permanent. I enjoyed working directly with the public, making product recommendations, assisting with sales transactions, etc.
Great clientele, helpful staff
Temporary Seasonal Position.
Fun workplace
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2019, április 8.
Fast paced but lots of nice people and friends to be made at work there . When the store is not busy work goes by very slow so id very much so rather a busy day
Good discount on clothes
Short breaks
Good company
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2019, március 26.
This was also a very fast-paced environment! Great staring salary and bonuses were available but I was there quite some time ago.
The hardest part of the job was fitting all responsibilities into an 8 hour workday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2019, március 16.
Overall there is a good environment and the pay is decent depending on your position. There was a recent change in management for the better. Good recognition.
Nice place to work
Master Hairstylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2019, február 4.
I highly enjoy working with my coworkers. The store and salon need to be updated to be able to compete in today's markets however. I plan on working for JCPenny for many years to come.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive good working place.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2018, október 4.
My experience at JC Penney was great, respectful people who motivate you to keep growing. Challenging sometimes but great working place. Benefits are good!
Bonuses
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at for starters.
Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2018, február 8.
One thing i learned was better communication with people and customers. Management is nice and understanding. The workplace is also a very positive place. The only hard part of the job is putting up with mean, crabby, rude customers and having to smile and give great customer service even if they're being mean to you. But the most enjoyable part is having good co-workers who cheer you up and work with you as a team and keep a positive attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment and work place
Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2018, január 19.
JCPenney is a great company to work for. The management and team members are awesome! Although the pay can be rough and hours go up and down everyone stays positive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
jc penny is a good temporary job
Window Coverings Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2018, január 12.
its a perfect working environment for students. its not a place to build a career on. its a good job to learn how to be a good customer service representative/
flexable hours
low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and friendly enviroment wuth great teamwork
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2017, augusztus 9.
Always something to do, never a dull moment. I learned all about customer service, and working with in a team. Management could have been trained better. But I loved the other friendly associates!
Great company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2017, május 28.
I worked for J.C. Penny on and off for 9 yrs. part time and full time, as a customer associate, the company provided me with the necessary tools to be a great customer service associate, worked in the men's department. loved the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great intro to retail position
Support Specialist I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2017, május 14.
The support team at JcPeneny was a great experience overall. Typically you work on one of three teams prior to the store opening for business. The truck team unloaded the truck, sorted merchandise and brought it to the sales floor. The signing team went around the store and changed the signage to line up with merchandise on every rack/table. Visual was the most enjoyable to work with changing signage based on promotions, dressing mannequins and general merchandising around the store. All positions are based on how busy the season was so hours would vary.
Flexibility between teams
N/A
Nice place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2017, május 13.
The managers are super nice and make work very fun. The coworkers are nice for the most part. The hardest part about work is standing in one place to fold clothes so I paced while I folded.
Discount
people
Great Store
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2017, február 13.
While all management has surely changed hands since last being employed there, JC Penney was a great retail job I which I learned how to be a reliable and worthy employee and coworker.
productive, friendly work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2017, február 10.
great services for new and existing employees!!! worked in the kids department and loved it!!! just great they teach as they go and it is really easy to learn. they have available services to those that need a bit of an extra hand getting the hang of it. great activities and promotions for associates and it is really an at home environment as soon as you walk in the doors even for the interview!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fast pace work place
Stock Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke Ma2015, augusztus 3.
: Load merchandise for stock in on appropriate carts : Ensured accuracy in pricing by checking item into unit shelf before stocking : Maintain sales displays and signage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
A fun, productive environment
Stylist, Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2015, január 20.
I am always learning new things from my peers and coworkers in an enjoyable, busy environment where I can grow and flourish.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
JCP
Associate designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke ma2014, december 7.
Everyone there is awesome no real complaints
I Loved All My Co Workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
poor hours
sales associate, customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2014, szeptember 12.
because there is too many people working at one time, hours are sparce
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van