Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hobbs, NM

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Hobbs, NM14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 915 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized uncooperative supervisors no one to stand up for you.. had a customer yell at me with no one to help you . It's been my first job and not sure I will ever like to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at Jcpenny i feel like it was a good and very supportive environment & it taught me a lot on how to work & deal with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked the jcpenney store I worked at. I liked all my managers. They did a good job at communicating with the workers. The only bad part was the other employees that worked the sales floor. They liked to play the blame game and not take responsibility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here, the only problems I had were management playing favorites with employees and the pay could have been better considering you worked almost every weekend and holiday.
Employee Discount, Good Employees, Relaxed Environment
Management, Understaffed, Working most Weekends and holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at J.C. Penny.. I work evenings. I was a jewelry associate our responsibility there was to make sure and due our daily count on jewelry. Recording shipping and receiving packages. As well as assisting customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work needs more pay and better customer support and worker support other then that I would recommend others working at jcpenny as a first time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at JC penney's I was able to learn skills that would make me eligible to move up into management positions.I sincerely enjoyed the work environment, the teamwork, but my most enjoyed skill building was in my jewelry sales and retail sales providing personalize solutions for each customer
Pro érvek
Able to expand and learn new skills
Cut hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced customers were great to work with . Had fun training for new stuff . Pay was ok not offered benefits, would of liked more hours and to work full time
Pro érvek
learned mew cthings every day
seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for this company! Learned to manage with difficult customers and how to overcome hard situations
Managers at that time were easy and fun to get along with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall great place to work. barely willing to work with school schedule. hours are not consistent enough. some managers would play favorites, and some were lazy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was seasonal help for this location. It was a good job with decent hours but the overall is that it is best for someone who is in high school. Manages well with hours.
good hours
minimal pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is fine to work at part time. Schedules are occasionally flexible, but at times, management won't work around things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be to start to get ready for the price changes. Go out on the shopping floor and keep prices up to date and start clearancing items. Management was really great. Supervisors would help out when help is needed. Many were out in the storage room getting items ready to take out. The most enjoyable part of this job was having to see my co-workers and getting ready to get the day over with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Replenishment Associate, I would meet with the other team members early in the morning, usually around 4 or 5 am to place merchandise out on the sales floor. We would get the meerchandise ready the day before and make sure that everything was in order and tagged correctly. We would follow the managers plans on how to place the merchandise so it would look neat and very attractive to our customers. The hardest part of the job was having the time to get all merchandise out before the store opened. We worked very hard and quickly to make sure everything was correct. I loved working with a team, even though sometimes people would show up late or not want to work, but we worked through those problems together. When the store opened, we would assist customers as needed. Also, I would assist the pricing department with price changes of merchandise, which was a daily activity. Also, we had to learn all the brands from jeans to jewelry, to purses, all merchandise in order to be able to price correctly, and inform our customers of the products we carry. Another great opportunity was when I was asked to be a Bra Specialist. I learned all about the different brands and how to properly fit a woman with the correct bra.
Pro érvek
assisting the customers, learning the products
Kontra érvek
wanted to work more with the customers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés