Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hiram, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Hiram, GA23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing wrong with here just a seasonal position. Regular retail. Regular customers. Boring but time consuming. Decent pay but not great. Good for young folk
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has classes you can take for you to learn more and further your education. You can get health and dental insurance . The pay is ok but could be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun and productive, the workers were fun to be around and encouraging and they were family friendly and they have flexible hours and more. I'll recommend anyone to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney is a good part time job. I've learned quite a bit in my time with the company. The work environment is pleasant and I enjoy the benefits that come with being an employee.
Hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unloaded merchandise from pallets. A lot of work goes into opening a new store. A great group to work with. The hardest part of this job was remembering to take my breaks. The most enjoyable was knowing how the behind the scenes work in a large retail store and all the new friends I met.
Flexible hours
temporary job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was unfortunate enough to lose a family member a couple days before Christmas, and really should have stayed home. However, in retail, the holidays are absolutely mandatory. Thus, I was forced to work Christmas day, even though the managers knew my situation. At the end of the day, you are just another cheap replaceable part in their money making machine.
Pro érvek
The discount is generous, and the break room is cool.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, callous management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a good place to work when the retail season is in high demand but when the holidays are over, people tend to loose hous and you can not live like that. but unfortunately people do not have the skills to do anything else.
Pro érvek
The company gives a great discount
like of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP, you are encouraged to sell as many credit applications as you possibly can. There are weekly competitions in which you can receive prizes for. The hardest art was trying to sell credit cards because most people do not need them and sometimes if you don't sell any, they'll sit you down and make sure you are actualy trying. The most enjoyable part was talking with my co workers and customers.
Pro érvek
Long lunch breaks, discounts.
Kontra érvek
Getting credit card applications.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for a cashier is clocking in and then going to the front, and some days there is a long line that you have to keep working through, and some days it's so dead that you have to find things to do. The management wants you to get credit card applications more than anything else, so make sure you ask and keep asking everyone you ever ring up so that they know all the benefits of the card and get those ICAPs! You might have the nicest customers in the world who are sweet and understanding, or you might have someone who doesn't understand that some coupons and sales don't go exactly as they thought and will make you get a manager for something small. It all depends on how you handle it, though. If you are helpful and work well with them, and understand what you are doing, you are fine. Make sure you have red shirts and dress pants/skirts/dresses/blouses/shirts for work-you'll always be expected to dress professionally except on weekends where you are allowed to wear a solid red t-shirt and jeans. No sneakers/tennis shoes allowed unless you have a doctor's note. Dress shoes only-not necessarily heels, just nice shoes. Usually there is not a consistent 9-5 M-F schedule-they'll schedule you on your available days as they need, so you could come in at 9:45 a.m. on one day and 5:00 p.m. the next day you work. Ask off for any days you need off in advance. Be ready to stand in one spot for a few hours at a time-you may move from one end of the register counter to the other, and you do bag purchases and put things in return areas, but other than that, unless you're on - több...
benefits, employee appreciation
emphasis on credit applications, no consistent 9-5, stationary
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned so much from them. I was taught more on customer service, placing online orders and picking them up; multi-tasking, and covering over multiple departments of the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
awesome benefits each store has different culture, prefer the stand alone stores. Still employed there even though I make more money at my full time job, love the team culture!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very positive and friendly work environment. JC Penney has high standards for customer service and rewards their employees for doing a great job. They also motivate their employees to be the best that they can be at doing their jobs, while creating a positive and fun work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the first retail job I had and my experience was actually good. I learned better customer service working here. The workers are appreciated most of the time which is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the teamwork and using my skills in jewelry and sales. I was able to use my knowledge in sales of many pieces of jewelry and time pieces. It was a great experience to open a new location.
great benefits and team Management
Kontra érvek
we all went from full time to part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work day is labor intensive from start to finish. I learned that retail has forgotten about their employees and their families.
Employee discount
Benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasant but very causal insofar as one thing can either greatly improve or adversely effect another person's duties or assigned working areas.
Discounts, Health Plan Coverage and Quality Merchandise
Kontra érvek
Very difficult to work another job to coincide with the demands of a retail giant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
-A typical day at work was satisfying the customers -How to be a good sale person. -Management team was good -My co worker was great. It was to get along with them. -The hardest part of the job was dealing with an upset customer. -The enjoyable part was meeting new people everyday and seeing that I please the customers.
Long breaks
Kontra érvek
Long hours on the holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney in Hiram, GA is a very good place to work. I work on the Sales Support Team which is a highly functional team. A typical work day for me is a fast-paced, study work environment which I enjoy. My co-workers are knowledgeable and make up a great, well-balanced support team. Management is open to new ideas and pretty flexible with all of the moving parts that make up our team. The hardest part of the job would be, if it was an extremely slow-paced day which would be a long day for me. The most enjoyable part of the day is the teamwork and camaraderie among the support team.
Pro érvek
Appreciation lunches and additional employee discount incentives
Kontra érvek
healthcare, many consistent days with short shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at this job. The staff was helpful and considerate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working there it was just a little bit unorginized and hectic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy working with people and customer service is your thing, then this company is the right match for you. The new direction that the company is heading will place it firmly in front of their competitors.
Pro érvek
good pay and exciting work.