Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hickory, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work in my department was clear as far as the daily tasks that had to be done. The most enjoyable part of the job was making and keeping wonderful friends. We all helped each other out in tasks, morale, encouragement, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was part of a early morning receiving and distribution team. It was no structured as a team. You had several that had been there for years that tried to run things their way instead of accepting any change of the way things were done. There was also racial tension in the workplace. I didn’t feel happy or comfortable in this environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a Christian which helped deal with all types of people. In twenty five years, I had only one belligerent customer. I consider myself self motivated, willing to help others where there is a need. If you came to my counter with an attitude or sad, you left with a smile. I enjoy people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do have a great time working at jcpenny with all of the other employees, however I don’t really get that many hours therefore don’t really get payed.
Fun inviorment
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours I was given
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Room for advancement with great people to work with. I learned so much in dealing with people at this time in my life. The company would have you shadow someone until you learned processes. I worked all over the store. Everyone was really well mannered and good to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with customers, and give great service. Anywhere from working with the register, or folding and apparel. There is a lot of organizing, and helping customers. I loved working with customers, my co-workers were great also. Loved management. Relocated, so I do not work for JC Penney any longer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work . A typical day is providing quality customer service to our guest and making sure they found everything and are happy with their purchases. Teamwork and communication is the key to an enjoyable job. Management is always there to lend a helping hand. The hardest part of my job was not buying everything that I liked. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing customers happy and satisfied with their shopping experience in the store.
good benifit package
unstable work schedula
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are amazing, I love how the company accepts anyone no matter what.
Pro érvek
Events, holiday specials, employee discount
Kontra érvek
Strict rules, lack of communication in management
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good place to work at! friendly and helpful associates. went without a manager for a year but everyone was a team player and helped each other out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there, but they only hire as part time employees. You can't get full time hours with benefits unless you advance to a management position. This leaves you unsure about how many hours your going to have on your next paycheck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Traveled to clients homes, took measurements, selected patterns and fabrics for custom window treatments.