Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Heath, OH

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 567 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced environment, multi-tasking is a must
In a typical day at work you would complete several different tasks. Sometimes completely unrelated, from customer facing ones to behind the scenes projects. I learned many skills, including specialty department training and selling.
The management structure is vague, as there are several on duty at different times of week. So, you do not always see or talk to your direct supervisor.

The most enjoyable part of this job is working one on one with customers to find what they need and want, to help them make their lives better!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment with a good group of associates to work with.
Felt good to be going to work again. I learned how things were sat up in stock room as well as on the sales floor. The management was good and we had a meeting every morning telling about the sales of the day before. Let us know what the goal ( meaning sales for the day) is they want to reach. There were great team members and great help when I first started working their.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP gave me a variety of experiences.
During the years that I worked at JCP I worked in every department. I supervised Jewelry, Shoes, Catalog and Stock area. My favorite part of the job was working Black Friday for the 4am shift. I worked 2 jobs for awhile and one day my supervisor asked me how after an 8 hr day I could still be smiling. I told him it was because the people who come shopping should be treated as if they are the first person I have talked to all day.
Pro érvek
The store environment
fun
Great place to work. Loving atmosphere. Recommend to anyone looking for a family like work atmosphere. by far my favorite place I've worked. flexible hours
4,0
Retail Sales Associate
Most of the time a fun place to work, compensation and benefits are poor unless you're management. I made a lot of close friends while working here. Hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Nice Part-Time Job
Nice part time job for students in and out of high school. You handled money as well as work with customer which also leads to improving your verbal communication skills.
Fun and nice first job
When I worked at JcPenny it was my first job. The people there made the experience nice and I learned a lot from the other workers so what good work ethic is. I was able to learn how to multi-task and work with many different types of people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP was truly awesome.
I loved everyone at JCP, they were all so nice to everyone it was truly like a family there and there is not a day where I wouldn't go in there and smile because of all the good vibes and positive people that surrounded you there.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés