Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hampton, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 359 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coming out of high school this isn't a bad place for a first job. However the pay and the hours are consistent with most retail jobs and management would much rather replace worker than keep them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was hired I was told I would be a full time merchandising associate then during Onboarding they switched to me being a temporary associate(which was never brought up??? Later after receiving my first paystub it shows that I am a cashier. Also, the pay is low compared to the work that is being done and how the schedule just flips around.
Associate discount
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no set scheduling, almost everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aside of the discounts received for the holidays they really didn't give any incentives for the employees it was very hard received very little. The manager was very unprofessional it's not very tedious and all her job they try to give you responsibilities without giving extra pay
Holiday Discounts
horrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
An AWFUL company to work for. JCP is the worst company i have EVER worked for and ive done hair for 30years. Company cares NOTHING about employers!! I was allowed to be harrassed to the max at work..and this company encourages bullying on the job...I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!!
Pro érvek
There are NONE with this company
Kontra érvek
Lots of dishonesty in this company
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An AWFUL company to work for.DO NOT CARE ABOUT the safety of their employees at work...nor do they care about what kind of work environment you wok in
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am going to start with I LOVE this company! I have only been here for a short time. I was hired for another position. The management quickly saw my drive. Asked about past experience in retail management. Seeing I was way over qualify for what I was hired for I was promoted. I like to say that many places either interviewing or working may see experience like mine as a over Qualification. JCPENNEY did not. They love their employees and lift them up. It feels like family. From day one of training (they have a Extensive training program) everyone was so nice. They teach you about working as a team. It takes EVERYONE to make it work. In all my years in management I have never seen a HOLE store be this happy and friendly. This says a lot. Customers are great as well. Pay was a little less then I like. However, this is with most jobs. I feel the family life balance as well as happiness on the job overrides this. As well as the opportunity to advance. If you are looking for a fun job with many opportunities to advance this would be it. I love my store!! All the managers within are great. Can not wait to see what career advancement Jcpenney has in my future.
Great management, advancement opportunity
Have none
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are encouraged to work together as a team. I have worked here for over 12 years and I still enjoy it today. The employees make the environment enjoyable for the clients and customers as well.
great environment
high management turn over
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun place to work.Learned about different types of customers. Management was very Good. Hardest Part of job were very few Customers in Matteress Dept
Fun place to Work
Less Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a great company work for. Stress free and reliable. They have great workers. We really are based off of the customers and meeting their needs and expectations on a daily basis. Always acknowledging the customer to make sure we are satisfying all their needs.
Great Benefits
Need more customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the hours were not desirable, I must say that my co-workers were definitely a pleasure to work beside. There were times when i had first got there and they were very helpful with anything that I needed to know. I had a good time experience working there.
Good schedule
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only at JCP for a short period of time but I did have fun there and learned a lot about photography which was nice. If it wasn't a seasonal job I'd like to think I'd still be there.
Pro érvek
Good management, lenient, not slow
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked during the holiday season so it was very busy. I liked the job itself but the managers were very pushy and everyone was in a clique of some kind
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny's is a great place to work if your looking for a consistent job. There are no pay raises, or any opportunity to advance to supervisor/manager.
Great co workers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff and customers are very friendly and open to conversation. The clothes are very nice and the prices are low as well, which is a plus. The pay is not the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company has been a pleasure to work for. The company is very diverse and its also open to schedules upon the workers availability. I really enjoy the products that they offer consumers.
clean enviornment, friendly
understaffed, lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpennys was a great job to work during the holidays. Most days I either helped with customer service or either putting merchandise back. I learned the diversity of people and that people love to save. My coworkers were great team players and helped the slow days go fasters. The hardest part of my job was disappointing a customer when our main goal is satisfy them. The most is enjoyable part of my job was knowing I helped a customer and put a smile on their face.
Pro érvek
experience, meeting new people, holiday perks, and discounts
huge mess after a rush
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of my job is working and helping customers find what they need when they need it. Building relationships with my customers and knowing them by name and face makes my job so much better. I love helping put smiles on their face with the little things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Moving up in this company happens very quickly. You Have no personal life though. Diversity and Inclusion. Benefits are great.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No personal life or family time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place with nice staff and management. They really do care about your well being. I've learned how to do nightly deposits and learn how to check in shipments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly people fair pay great staff great hours when needed understanding
great hours
very busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
As Talent Resource Leader, within the store I work to drive sales and profit by leading the talent acquisition process, selling floor scheduling, team member training, and overall engagement initiatives to deliver on America’s Favorite Store. Also, lead Salon & Sephora business in the direction to maximize sales and team performance.