Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hamburg, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did like working at Jcpenneys. the atmosphere was nice, fun and clean. However I did not like working those long hours on holidays. I did not like being obligated to work holidays. I also disagreed with some of the policies put in place for workers.
Long flexible hours
Favoritism and minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is horrible. And if you have an issue don’t call corprate because they are useless as well. They will work you like a slave and if you don’t open enough credit apps or make the company enough money they will it your hours.
Good co workers
Kontra érvek
Don’t trust management, long hours, work holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, friendly, I enjoy working with the customers and my coworkers. It is a fun job to do and you are not stuck behind the register the whole time you’re working
Munkahelyi kultúra
they are always short staffed which leads to me being pulled from my department to help in other departments which makes it so that my department ends up being a mess. There is a constant pressure to get customers to open up credit cards and the associates who excel at that are treated better and allowed to get away with more. It is very stressful and I do not recommend working here.
discount
Kontra érvek
availability is ignored, holidays are mandatory work days.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
freight of shoes, and changing all displays, great company to work for. trained on how to fit shoes the correct way and help customers on the correct size
customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment. Friendly management and employees. Amazing discounts. Work load is reasonable. Have fun parties in break room.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had only worked at this establishment for about a week, then I was given a better job opportunity. While working here everyone was very friendly, opened and willing to answer all questions. As I was still in training all I had done was hang clothes and help with customer questions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would consist of booking client for all stylist over the phone, cashing out clients, working on my clients, helping the manager with inventory from ordering to organizing and unpacking once the order showed up. The most enjoyable part of this job was my clients and how satisfied they are with their new style.
Pro érvek
Got to work with other people
No room for movement