Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hagerstown, MD

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megtekintése
Family-like culture
Great team culture, job variety and management that cares about employees make this an excellent entry or re-entry into the job market. Very diverse employee base offers experience and fresh perspectives to keep things fun and interesting.
cool
I was pregnant while working here and always got compliments and what not so I wouldn't complain about the job.You just gotta watch for shoplifters that's about it.
Horrible work experience
I quickly realized once I started this job that it was not a good one. I had about 20 minutes of floor training then never saw someone in management again. I would just come in, recover the men's department for 5 hours, then clock out. None of the managers knew who I was, and I learned the very minimal amount I did from another sales associate. I was promised to be put on register when I was hired (my preferred area of work) and never was. No one bothered to try and get me to stop from quitting, no one even realized until it was my last night. Employees came in and out from that job so casually. Glad I got out of there when I could.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers make it worth it
Very poor management. All they care about is credit cards not their employees. Try to find ways to knock your annual raise even though store manager sits in office all day and never closes. Supervisors don’t get enough credit for what they put up with daily. It’s never good enough. Co workers though they are amazing and they make it worth it they become your family through all the chaos and high stress levels.
Only care about ICAPS!
Only care about ICAPS if a customer doesn't want one they expected you to keep offering discounts it aggregates the customers and probably won't come back. And training is horrible you are expected to figure it out on your own and when u ask for help they get aggravated like they don't have the time. They wonder why people quit in a week or two? Just because your new doesn't mean your not a person who may need a little help everyone has to learn one way or another and I'm sure the people who has been there awhile didn't know much eather when they started at jc penny have a little more patients when it comes to training!
Discount
Kontra érvek
Poor management not paid lunch, very poor traning!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
J.C.Penney was overall a good company to work for. They work with your availability to make your schedule and offer good benefits. They also give their employees a 25% discount with a J.C.Penney credit card or 20% discount with any other form of payment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a terrible place to work, very few hours
I worked with the morning team. I assisted in the unloading of trucks and quickly moving the merchandise to the floor. Very little organization so it was hard to merchandise properly. A friendly environment save for the people I worked with directly.
okay
working there was okay; i was only there for a month. and there really is nothing else to say about working here; it was okay; I was glad to leave as soon as I could.
Management ruined it
Management was the only thing I did not like about JCPenney. Nothing was ever good enough. They take advantage of you. And you are not appreciated at all. The discount was really good though.
Credit is main concern
They are not a family oriented business. During the holidays you will be lucky to get an 8 hour break to go home and sleep. While on the job if you are a cashier you will constantly be told to get credit applications. Thats all you are there for!
slow paced work
Hours sucked there and low pay for a lot of work.Unfairness to the replenishment team we never got what was fair and we worked 10 times harder than any other associate
healthcare, 401k plans
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im proud of working there
I have learned alot from working retail. I love having contact with customers and helping them with what ever their needs are. I get to work in all the different departments which I love being so versatile at my job,it defently keeps me busy. Which is great and gives me more hours. There is always something new to learn. The people I work with are the greatest it is like one big family.
Pro érvek
They work with your schedule. And there is an discount.
Kontra érvek
The hours are slow and sometimes there are none.
Fun place to wokr
I loved working here and with this being my first job it showe me alot of things, my team we're a bunch of help probs ine of my favorite jobs thus far, if i didn't need more money i would still be working there, it's a fun place, however f you don't agree with the saying the customers are always right then this is not the job for ya.
Busy and unorganzed Environment
A typical day at work was very busy and the workplace was very unorganized. Management was confusing because nobody let me know who was my boss and I had different managers. I wasn't really assigned a schedule so it was very unorganized. I did learn how to communicate more and make sure customers were satisfied. The hardest part of the job would have had to be folding the clothes because I worked around Christmas, so clothes were EVERYWHERE in the wrong places. I did enjoy wearing elf ears and greeting people most about the job.
ok
Good company no advancement at the time worked at Kaplan University at the same time still do as Security, Director in Housing and administration desk till present day. Would like to to relocate if possible have family in PA
nice place to work
A very nice place to work, co-workers are wonderful. The holidays are just a bit stressful and working on Thanksgiving day is not my favorite, other that that the job is pretty good.
Co workers are great!
Loved the job! Pressure on getting I-Caps everyday. JCPenny is a great company to work for. Management always tried to keep everyones spirits up. They appreciated the hard work that we did on the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work.
A typical day at work consists of: helping customers, cleaning the fitting rooms, straightening up the store. I loved working for the company, the hardest part of working there was dealing with the co-workers that did not want to work. They were just there to make friends. The best part working for the company was the customers. Getting to know the customers on a personal level was the best feeling ever and being able to help them find what they were looking for.
Good skills
Like my job and got along with everyone. Needed another job just keep up with my bills and they would not give me more hours.
management nice
needed more working hours
Worked at my own pace.
A lot of catalog ordering and taking orders out to customers vehicles. I also learned how to communicate with customers and employees more frequently. The management team was very refreshing and friendly. My co workers enjoyed working with me and I agree working with them was very fun, Lifting almost 60+ pounds seemed to be difficult sometimes. I adapted to the policies very well and would always miss my team mates there!
Friendly Staff
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great retail store to work in
This company is a great company to work for. It is the only place that I have worked and not felt any type of favoritism. All staff members and members of management are friendly and it is a team environment. If the pay was better, I would still work there over anywhere else.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés