Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gretna, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Gretna, LA23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 030 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day was stocking and removing big loads from trucks. Management was very chill and family oriented. The hardest part of the job was keeping certain parts of the store clean. I like how the managers treated us they made working there much better.
Pro érvek
inside the mall so food places are close, discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not pleased with the position, not a safe place to work. Management did not treat employees fair. Employees have to deal with a lot of customer Theft.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here. We love taking care of our customers. We are a very good company. I don’t regret working here at all. My job is fantastic and worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company going down overall very stressful environment poor management poor training programs always short staffed constantly cutting hours over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was relaxing and sometimes laidback I would most definitely work there again. I love the way they really took time to train their employees to make sure we had everything and all the skills needed to work professionally and in a a well mannered environment.
Good training
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at J C Penney.
I felt appreciated a s an employee for my milestones reached and was encouraged on a daily basis to continue providing excellent customer service.
Pro érvek
We were rewarded for our progress
N/A
Greeting customers.
Operating cash registers.

Increasing in store sales.

Maintaining sales floor appearance.

Cross-selling products.

Directing customers to merchandise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and laid back. Co-workers were very nice and easy to get along with. Manager hired me on the spot. I was extremely thankful to have been able to work with their team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would always get there about 15 minutes early , so I can put my stuff up and go talk to the manager to see if there was anything that needed to be done special . Then I would usually go talk to my coworkers . Then go downstairs and get ready for the day , then when the The person left that I was taken their place I would start straightening up if I didn't have no customers when I did have customers I would I would speak to them. Ask how man help you ? If they wanted help that's what I would do is help them , if they didn't I would just leave them be . Throughout the night or day I would keep things straightened up , try to keep up with the dressing rooms,make sure I was there for my customers . Then at the end it a night I would have to clean up , straighten up , pick up , sweep up around my register or vacuum. The Thing we would do is get the money ready to be picked up by our floor managers. I learned how to call catalog orders in . How's your on the register do layaway is on the register how do you fix the clothes the way they supposed to be socks and etc.
The Manager was the best manager I believe I've ever had ,we all called him Santa Claus, it was really nice working there . The people I worked with was wonderful. I wasn't happy that I had to leave but ,a better job came up . I had several different cultures of people working there that I got along with very well . Well, the hardest part of my job was leaving . And having people say ugly things to you , and keep on smiling at them and , then at the end of whatever is going on you
 - több...
Air conditioning
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going fast paced and willing towork with school schedule. Managers are very respectful and excellent first job experience. A truly lovely working experience.
20 percent off fun environment
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is great to work for reasonable hours.You can really plan around your working schedule for family outings and family time. very laid back and easy.
great hours
only two employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
They cut everybody hours every week. Full-time is more like part-time. They have an rodent and insect problem badly. I will never recommend anybody to work there or shop being that I know what goes o behind the scenes. The people are 100 percent lazy. They make you work in bad conditions. Its so not worth the little money they pay you. Jcpenneys is an upscale slavery.
discounts
unprofessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was an awesome and rewarding job. I had the opportunity to provide excellent customer service and gain experience in retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I unloaded the merchandise truck, I process merchandise and put merchandise out on the floor, I also done price changing and I was a cashier.
FREE LUNCHES
SHORT BREAKS
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is always going through changes. If the management is good, then it's a pretty ;aid back job. All the customers are regulars and make my day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporations have no idea how to deal with Salons in my opinion. Compensation of the employees should be first and foremost in business. It makes your company run smoother and helps keep people in your chairs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed helping customers achieve the look that would give them the confidence to conquer the world. JcPenny and the customer new that your appearance makes the first impression before a word is spoken. They understood the importance of looking good and being comfortable in your clothes.
Pro érvek
working with customers, helping them look good, teamwork atmosphere
Minimum chances for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was pregnant at the time and they were not really nice
as though i would call off ....i rarely did it

some of my employees were understanding and helped

i didnt reciecve a lot of hours as i should have
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work is a getting a lot of work done on a day to day basis. New things are learned everyday. The hardest thing about my job not personally, but some individuals could use more training upon hiring as well as others wanting to be one dimensional and not willing to go outside of there "normal" to learn new things. The most enjoyable part of my job are my co-workers, we have fun and get our jobs done at the same time. A family oriented workplace. Management are okay to work with.
Pay, Co-workers
Kontra érvek
Some individuals lack in work which leaves duties on others
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although JCPenney is a large department store, the department in which I worked, the shoe department, kind of stood alone from the rest of the store. In the shoe department, we were a family within a family. We created an entity that remained strong and conquered every task placed upon us such as exceeding sales expectations and shattering customer satisfaction standards. I, took on a lot of the responsibility for completing the tedious tasks of upkeeping the shoe department in order to ensure smooth operations from day to day.
supportive work environment
Kontra érvek
leadership from outside managers wasn't as strong
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assist customers in what ever they need. I work in catalog department and love assisting customers
company parties
no hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés