Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greenwood, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greenwood, SC15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 794 értékelés megtekintése
Contemporary Fashion with Family values in mind
The staff was very welcoming and this was a fun place to wok for the holidays. I enjoyed helping customers with their purchases. The discounts helped me provide a good christmas for my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced most of the time.
6:00am clock in go straight to work.As soon as the truck got there it was non stop until completed.Never a dull moment. I learned a lot about people and retail.It is always changing.The hardest part of the job was dealing with merchandise,sorting ,and taking it to the floor.The most enjoyable part of the job was the friends that I made while there.
1,0
Horrible place to work
I hated this job and the people, didn't like them, didn't trust them and I am glad that I don't have to see there faces ever again in my life. Never
JC Penney
JC Penney had a local manager that was not good for the store. The regular help was not treated fairy and the customers suffered because of it. The merchandise was not as good as in past years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for first job.
J.C Penny gave me the opportunity to work seasonal, and it was a great start for me. They provided on the job training and were patient during the learning curve. The customers weren't always easy to deal with, but my co-workers were understanding and kind. Management worked with my schedule to ensure I could provide childcare and have as many hours as possible.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
poor management
Very poor management In the salon. The pay wasn't the best. They don't put customers first and that's always been the number one rule on customer service.
Typical retail
There are wonderful employees at this location. The company seemed to be disorganized at the time I was employed there. There was a new CEO with many new ideas and plans. This made the position very interesting and challenging. I enjoyed the opportunity to excercise my organizational skills, working with others to get through a challenging time. Unfortunately full time positions were drastically cut back and benefits were being eliminated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment and friendly people
I love the people I work with. Overall not fond of how corporate makes so many changes, and cuts hours so often. You stay busy recovering more than with customers. I like the fact I stay busy, just would rather have a more meaningful job
Pro érvek
Great co-workers and friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Corporate is always making changes and cutting hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JC PENNEYs was fun in the beginning but not so much in the end.
In the beginning the typical work day was busy and interesting but in the last 3-4 years I was there it was hard. Hard in the fact the company wanted the associates to care about them and the customers but they didn't care about the associates. Management wasn't approchable. Moral was the lowest I'd ever seen in any place I've ever worked. And it, moral, starts at the top. I'd go to other JC PENNEY stores when I'd go out of town and the moral was the same in those stores as it was in the store I worked in. You could tell who were the "pets" and who weren't. "Pets" could do what ever they wanted. I worked with some great people and what kept me there for longer than I should have was those great people. Turning in my resignation was one of the hardest things I've ever done but by far it was the best thing I've ever done for me.
NONE
ALOT
Good Workplance, Bad Management Techniques
It is indeed a great place to work, although the management isn't as good as they say they are in the interview. There is a lot of favoritism within the store. Also, the manager who makes the schedule constantly makes changes last minute and fails to let the managers on duty know, leaving them mostly understaffed during the day. Also, the store I worked at would not tell employees whether or not they are fired/let go/no longer needed, instead they would just leave you off of the schedule.
Good Team, Great Hours, School Flexibility
Poor Management, Poor Communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and very flexible with college schedule. Must get credit apps. Management is very easy going as long as the job gets done and customers are happy.
I loved working for JC Penney
I loved working for JC Penney it was a great time helping the customers for the many reasons encountered, and such a beautiful feeling seeing the customers leaving with a smile of joy by getting a super great Customer Service given by me. I got to work pretty independently for the most part, there was always something to be done so I stayed active, and I liked the atmosphere.
Pro érvek
worked independently, great employee relations, fun atmosphere
Kontra érvek
low pay, long holiday hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and always challenging.
A typical day at JCPenney is making sure that the customer has the best shopping experience when they visit the store. I've learned that in management, coaching and training co-workers daily is essential.
The hardest part of the job would being able to focus on one part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the recognition of a job well done.
A Fun and Interesting Work Environment
My typical day at JCPennys would be to clock in and make sure all the shoes and registers were stocked. I learned to meet quota on all my credit apps. My managers were very fun and outgoing all my employees and managers i got along with. There was nothing really hard about my job, i would say it was very enjoyable meeting diff customers and making convo with them and having them come in always asking for your service was pretty great.
catering was the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney is an equal opportunity work- place
A typical day for me was to satisfy customers meet quotas for credit applications. I learned that right is right and wrong is wrong even if your manager is doing it. I love my co-workers and I love people. The hardest part of the job was leaving at the end of shift. The most enjoyable part was helping customers and seeing them happy.
discounts
health care
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés