Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greenville, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greenville, SC27 értékelés
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 216 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I liked most of the management staff there I was often given the shorter end of the stick because I was younger. One of the managers let me prove myself but the other managers would put me in a category and never let me try and succeed at any new tasks above my average work everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp is one of the best companies I’ve worked for as a master stylist..I have two jobs because I’m single and love people..As a company we are family..The company has great benefits overall..Management and the stylist time helps one another to grow and achieve..
Munkahelyi kultúra
great part time job except when it comes to the holidays loved being around people and working with fellow workers fun atmosphere and fun people quit due to medical reasons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned proper customer service and to deal with problems that came up unexpectedly in a professional manner. Enjoyed working in teams with co-workers
discount for employees
short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney needs to work with schedules and management requirements. Where's the company would actually interview everybody that applied for the position then just interviewing the people they feel is qualified for the position it's just cuz on paper they seem qualified they may not actually be qualified for this position as where someone saying probably doesn't have the necessary paper qualifications
might meet the standards or even exceed the Sanders and be able to answer the questions for That interview appropriately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked during Seasonal times, my duties was cashier to unloading truck to stocking shelves. During the Holidays I did have to work 2 full days during the weekend's
Discounts of clothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I been there for many years love my job I learned a lot during work , management is good but not good pay .
You have to be hard worker for multiple tasks and patience with the customers.
Paid time off
Poor benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
managers did not do their job. I was forced to pick up the slack, without a pay raise. i was often left alone at the boutique without backup if we became busy. managers encouraged me to break company policy and did so themselves.
free makeup
Kontra érvek
too much work, little pay, bad work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job at a JCPenney as a recovery associate was slower and and didn't require much attention or effort, the pay was good and management was fair, it was a good job
Longer breaks on holidays
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely loved this job and the work environment when I began over a year ago. One CEO turnover ,3 GM changes and 1 HR management change later and now this is the absolute worst retail environment I've encountered in almost 25 years in retail. Associates with over one year and some with 15 years experience in this location are leaving in a mass exodus due to strictly seasonal employees earning a starting pay rate of up to $5.00 more per hour and management indifference. Leadership also shows little to no accountability.
Customers and coworkers
Too many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work. The work hours were set. The work environment was very relaxed and great way to learn and improve your customer service skill. Management is very nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
managment's makes every attempt to provide a safe workplace and healthy environment and to achieve this goal , every person will be trained to perform to enchance their skills and knowledge.
friendly co-workers
employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Except for holidays and the summer season, it is extremely boring work. However, you can always find things to do if you look for them. Two biggest problems working here: 1) the general public. 2) even though phones weren't allowed on the floor, it was common to see another employee relaxing in the fitting room texting away, while you are backed up and attempting to run clothes back and forth.
Recommends
I worked at J. C. Penney 7 months..

The company offers very good training . Creates great relationships, Flexibility in hours and offers a great associate discount program,

Understanding that you can only give great customer service with an adequate amount of help on the floor. To continually ask for superior results from such a small amount of people genuinely hurts that strong core that we need to offer such exemplary results
Pro érvek
This is my first job and had a good experience learned a lot. Perfect for those who need experience.
Kontra érvek
No benefits and pay is minimum.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved having a positive surrounding from my coworkers. My managers often provided incentives for any store goals we may have that day. I worked in the Haywood Mall location so it was nice to have a food court so close when you are on break.
Generous employee discount
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Again, I haven't worked for JCPENNEY in over 21 years. Any review I have to make is pointless as the staff and culture will have changed so much that my comments are meaningless. Again, I want the option to bypass reviewing employers like this.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work was taking care of the customers.
Learned a lot of how to be a good retail person,

Management , was very good to me, never had any issues.

Workplace Culture was different, cause I was use to working in a warehouse

The hardest part of my job ,was nothing

The most enjoyable was meeting different people , young ,old and middle age, seeing the difference in each one.
2,0
stock room had bugs
management had favorites

disrespectful managers

cut hours without reasons

great for high school and college students
its inside of the mall
management
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although, Jc Penney has a diverse group of employees as a former employee I observed that the African Americans customers get treated poorly. Especially, when it comes to returns and exchanges. The employees are over worked due to the down sizing of the company. The higher boss can be a bit unprofessional with then way he speaks to his employees. The flexibility is great although employees don't receive thanksgiving free to spend with their families but yet cooperate gets that luxury. JC Penney management can care less about their employees well being . The most concern is meeting daily store credit card sign ups.
employee discounts
Kontra érvek
dont espect to spend hoildays with your family
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has poor management skills for the salon. It could use a new manager due to the poor skills of the one that it has now. The salon manager in the beginning states that they have no favorites, but indeed they do. Will tell you great job one week, then cut your hours the next week. Co-workers are like any where else, some are good and some are bad. The hardest part of the job is that the salon is tucked back in a corner of the store and it makes it difficult to find new clientele without the salon being visible. I think the most enjoyable part of the job is having a chance to give somebody a haircut/new style for my clients.
Pro érvek
Free lunches time to time. Good coupon deals
Kontra érvek
Awful healthcare, sometimes bad customer service/satisfaction
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney's is a diverse culture of individuals that offers advancement opportunities for those who work hard. The cons are that training needs work/update to help those in all positions to maximize their potential.