Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greenville, NC

27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 580 értékelés megtekintése
Terrible management
The store manager is a tyrant and customers and staff find her to be very rude and short tempered. She is not friendly at all and often times come off as mean, impatient and too busy to help customers. I see why the store is empty all of the time!
1,0
Not recommended
It could have just been the location I worked at, but I hated working for this company. As a college student, I was demanded to work on weekends even though I asked for one day off to be tailored to school work. Management sucks. Pay sucks. Not recommended.
Cool
Cool job very hard work and have to wake up early in the morning to put things out need to be paid more for the position. Especially when you are working and lifting heavy things
1,0
Recommend if you’re 16!!
At first I loved working at JCPenney but the management has gotten so horrible, they put credit applications over their customers & employees. Customers are supposed to be the main priority!! The employees has no say so what so ever I will never go back there if I can help it!!
Help Employees Expand and Grow
The company lacks ability to help employees grow in the company. I wasn't able to expand my knowledge and skills, based on what I am learning in college majoring in Fashion Merchandising at ECU. I felt stagnant.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not enough pay for the workload
Alot of favouritism within the company. Within management some worked harder than others with smaller pay and felt discriminated against. Company benefits did not comply with the network for this location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast pace work environment
You clock in to your assigned job and get to it. I learned a lot about opening up to customers and even asking them questions. The hardest part of the job was returning process, being that i was new on the cash register. The most enjoyable was being with co-workers and always having a helping hand.
JCPenney Sephora
I loved working for JCPenney Sephora. I the management was great and our goals were always realistic and clear. I never had any issues working at JcPenney.
fun place to work
As a hairstylists it was very fun working there. I learned a lot from my fellow coworkers and different techniques with hair. It was nice to be hired straight out of hair school.
Fun At that time
I was a first time college student at the time 2years out of high school. This job was fun at that time. I was the sales associate for the Homes Department. The employees worked together as a team.
Great company
Nothing negative to say about the company, my district manager however definitely got rid of most African american employees one by one, the store I worked for had most black associates but one by one we were mistreated, fired or quit and more other races slid in
easy job
rasict
review
going out of my way is a typical day at work,i learned to be supportive. in management they stand by you,and the place is friendly.the hardest part of my job is firing,but the best is everybody is like family.
caring
back stabbing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Consistent hours with easy work.
I'm an operations associate. I work early mornings (6am until 11am or 2 pm). Depends if we have a truck coming. I love the consistency and that they work with my schedule since I'm a student. They're fairly flexible and management is pretty nice along with other associates.
Pro érvek
Simple work, great hours, still have the entire day to yourself once you get off!
Kontra érvek
Sometimes early isn't always great
JCPenney sales associate
A good job for someone who wants a job that requires a lot during holidays but not much at any other time. I learned about merchandise and how it's priced, marked down, and restocked. I also gained more experience in customer service and working the register. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers
My worst job in all my 11 years of working
Management is terrible once our last Store Manager retired. Favoritism is shown throughout the store. If you are well liked by the supervisors (especially the ones that make the schedule), you are GUARANTEED hours which is unfair! They push great workers out of the organization and is wondering why no one shops there. Was a great place to work until they started mistreating employees and treat them like they don't matter. I understand if I was a terrible worker but they award the sorry workers with more hours which is not fair AT ALL! They use and abuse you when they need to get things done and when they are done with you they no longer have hours to give you. Maybe its just the location I worked at but my experience was terrible! I would not recommend this job to no one only college students and people that do not plan on staying to make a living out of it.
Pro érvek
You work with some of the nicest people (for the most part)
Kontra érvek
Rollercoaster of hours (not guaranteed), favoritism, lack of communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place of business with areas of improvement.
I absolutely enjoyed working here. The employees were friendly and outspoken. I learned how to manage customers better, and also fold merchandise pretty well. The hardest part of the job was trying to make every supervisor happy. Each supervisor had their own way of doing things, so it made it very difficult to please everyone. The most enjoyable part of this job was to see the look on your customers' faces when you told them how much they have saved.
Pro érvek
Free holiday lunches, and able to increase your social circle
Short breaks, and Low pay
Great place
The redesigned layout of the store and the new merchandise has been helpful and looks nice. Prices can be a little too high but nice selections.
The lack of hours
Great pay and people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy my job and working with my customers
Is a great place to work. We have a great team to work with. I enjoy the variety of duties to include: working with customers (showing/suggesting merchandise,processing online orders, taking monthly credit card payments), stocking merchandise, assist with setting up new displays or moving merchandise. I enjoy the interaction with our customers.
Pro érvek
Great group of people to work with. A variety of daily tasks to do.
Kontra érvek
Not enough scheduled work hours.
Stressful Place with sneaky leaders
Fun place to work but management was not very good. They make promises to get you in the door and pretend like your in a family more than a business. The most enjoyable part was getting to go home.
Pro érvek
Discount on clothes, some decent people who work there
Kontra érvek
No communication between managers, Do not care for employees
Nice Workplace
Nice working enviroment, nice working place. the managers where very friendly, the other employees are very helpful if you are new there. they are all friendly people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service and catalog sales were always good
Worked with a great group of co-workers and customers. Management was on point with sales and the customers desires. The holidays were the best with all the beautiful decorations and busy shoppers.
Productivity
Kontra érvek
Salary for the amount of work didn't pan out.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés