Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greensboro, NC30 értékelés
30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 942 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought them how to work as a team at first when I got there they where a little unorganized but eventually we got it together and all worked as a team to build the sales up
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in The Bedding Department and Helped all over the Store Where I was needed I truly Loved Working There for 10.5 Years I Loved The Family environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Any job is what you make it. We are not a perfect company no company is. You get out what you put in. Some people love it some don’t. Retail is difficult because you’re dealing with people all day everyday. You have to develop skills to handle a variety of personalities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the associates were decent but the management was really bad and unprofessional. Very unorganized and care free about us employees. Give ideas and would get shut down from them.
breakroom
wages and salary
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is a disaster, one step away from insolvency. There is about NOTHING I would recommend about JCP. Have watched its trajectory over the ladt few years. Just keeps getting worse and worse!
Better than unemployment
Kontra érvek
Hours, schedule, work life balance, mamagement
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviroment to work in. Customers for the most part are friendly. Co workers are family orientated. Managers work with my schedule understanding that we all have personal lives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employers were nice and cooperative. I've learned about cleaning and mostly: Stocking! The only bad side is the breaks. Other than that it's a good place to work at for Entry level with competitive pay.
Flexible hours
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for great quality of clothes. Learned to be extra patient and extra organized, since i folded clothes everyday. The management staff are also Great.
great workers
long breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for in the retail industry.

Excellent employee discount. The company does alot of contests and promotions to engage the staff to reach goals.
MANAGEMENT AND STAFF
LEAVING, YOU WILL MISS YOUR JOB AND DISCOUNTS
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for a first job, would not recommend for a career. Many changes in leadership in the two years I've been here, management is lacking, but it is a good opportunity to learn how retail work really feels.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did enjoy working at JCPenney. My manager was a very good manager who took personal interest in making sure all of her team members achieved success.
Pro érvek
Great Management and people.
Lack of advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Sales Associate must be able to handle customer's needs, transactions, and, complaints, within reason; know their assigned area, be willing to be flexible if management has to change job duties, and, have a positive personality while working with customers and their peers. A sales Associate must be knowledgeable about what is allow, and, not allow, by management of JC Penney, Inc.
Pro érvek
working with customers in a positive setting
Kontra érvek
A difficult customer, even whenstaff has had to call their manager for assistances
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was my first ever employer and I loved it! The staff and management were some of the best individuals I've ever encountered. If retail would have been my career path, JC Penney would have been my place to stay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working here is you clocking in & going to whatever area you were assigned to upon being hired (or if they ask you to be somewhere else). Generally you are on a register checking people out, or on the floor putting clothes back where they belong & cleaning up. I have learned how to deal with people from all walks of life, not only from the customers but also from my co-workers, although I really only see the ones who work in my area. Management is pretty good, they are pretty nice and not too too strict, but you definitely need to make sure that you adhere to the policies set forth by them, or you could get written up (which is not something you want). The workplace culture is alright, but like I said, people really only converse with others if they come into your area, or you are working together. I think the hardest part of the job is having to handle the unforeseeable circumstances, or the customers who are sometimes not so nice. But, that is something everyone deals with eventually, so that should show how simple the job really is. The most enjoyable part of the job is that they have healthy competitions, and it is a fun/easy-going environment.
Flexible Scheduling
Kontra érvek
Not much opportunity for a full-time position
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager at the studio is amazing and said she enjoyed working with me. She told me I had sold more than her other photographers at one point in time. After the Christmas holiday rush I wasn't scheduled any longer, even after I called to ask.
AWESOME manager
lack of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked here for a little over a year and it's ok. As a stylist in order to make money there has to be foot traffic, and as far as it goes here in Greensboro there is not much going on which affects the bottom line.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for this company. Management is nice and so are the associates. It is hard at times to get ahold of some people at times but most of the supervisors are there when you need them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love all the stylist I work with..
the management is like any other..

I love the mix culture we have

Everyone learns from each other

the most enjoyable part working in this salon is the clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to make friends, but the pressure is always on to accrue more Credit Applications. Holiday season is extremely busy and JCPenney changed seasonal work hours for profit reasons only.
Pleasant environment.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, unfair holiday hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this role a typical day consisted of a very unpredictable experience day to day. On some days the center is very slow, while others there is not enough coverage. Most centers operate with as little as 1-5 employees staffed, so you will really get to know your co-workers. Overall this was a very unique experience and you learn a trade that will last a lifetime.
Complimentary eyewear, prizes
Kontra érvek
Skip breaks, No way to move up without inquiring about new skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
First real job that I had. a typical day of stocking and helping customers. My co-workers where very helpful when I need help the most or need to learn new things.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés