JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 658 értékelés megtekintése
I Loved Working at JcPenny
Sales Associate Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, november 18.
I work in The Bedding Department and Helped all over the Store Where I was needed I truly Loved Working There for 10.5 Years I Loved The Family environment
Current supervisor
Cashier Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, október 11.
Any job is what you make it. We are not a perfect company no company is. You get out what you put in. Some people love it some don’t. Retail is difficult because you’re dealing with people all day everyday. You have to develop skills to handle a variety of personalities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, február 20.
Overall the associates were decent but the management was really bad and unprofessional. Very unorganized and care free about us employees. Give ideas and would get shut down from them.
breakroom
wages and salary
1,0
Run Away as Fast as You Can
Visual Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, február 5.
This company is a disaster, one step away from insolvency. There is about NOTHING I would recommend about JCP. Have watched its trajectory over the ladt few years. Just keeps getting worse and worse!
Better than unemployment
Kontra érvek
Hours, schedule, work life balance, mamagement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, június 28.
Great enviroment to work in. Customers for the most part are friendly. Co workers are family orientated. Managers work with my schedule understanding that we all have personal lives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with Relaxed employers.
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, június 7.
The employers were nice and cooperative. I've learned about cleaning and mostly: Stocking! The only bad side is the breaks. Other than that it's a good place to work at for Entry level with competitive pay.
Flexible hours
Short Breaks
Great place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, április 9.
Great place for great quality of clothes. Learned to be extra patient and extra organized, since i folded clothes everyday. The management staff are also Great.
great workers
long breaks
Great company
Customer Service / Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, április 1.
Great company to work for in the retail industry.

Excellent employee discount. The company does alot of contests and promotions to engage the staff to reach goals.
MANAGEMENT AND STAFF
LEAVING, YOU WILL MISS YOUR JOB AND DISCOUNTS
Great for Entry
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, február 20.
Great for a first job, would not recommend for a career. Many changes in leadership in the two years I've been here, management is lacking, but it is a good opportunity to learn how retail work really feels.
My JC Penney Experience
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, január 22.
I did enjoy working at JCPenney. My manager was a very good manager who took personal interest in making sure all of her team members achieved success.
Pro érvek
Great Management and people.
Lack of advancement.
Customer Service Skills/duties
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 20.
A Sales Associate must be able to handle customer's needs, transactions, and, complaints, within reason; know their assigned area, be willing to be flexible if management has to change job duties, and, have a positive personality while working with customers and their peers. A sales Associate must be knowledgeable about what is allow, and, not allow, by management of JC Penney, Inc.
Pro érvek
working with customers in a positive setting
Kontra érvek
A difficult customer, even whenstaff has had to call their manager for assistances
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great retail place to work
Sales and Catalog/Credit Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 20.
JC Penney was my first ever employer and I loved it! The staff and management were some of the best individuals I've ever encountered. If retail would have been my career path, JC Penney would have been my place to stay.
Simple Retail Job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, augusztus 22.
A typical day working here is you clocking in & going to whatever area you were assigned to upon being hired (or if they ask you to be somewhere else). Generally you are on a register checking people out, or on the floor putting clothes back where they belong & cleaning up. I have learned how to deal with people from all walks of life, not only from the customers but also from my co-workers, although I really only see the ones who work in my area. Management is pretty good, they are pretty nice and not too too strict, but you definitely need to make sure that you adhere to the policies set forth by them, or you could get written up (which is not something you want). The workplace culture is alright, but like I said, people really only converse with others if they come into your area, or you are working together. I think the hardest part of the job is having to handle the unforeseeable circumstances, or the customers who are sometimes not so nice. But, that is something everyone deals with eventually, so that should show how simple the job really is. The most enjoyable part of the job is that they have healthy competitions, and it is a fun/easy-going environment.
Flexible Scheduling
Kontra érvek
Not much opportunity for a full-time position
JC Penney Portrait Studio
Photographer, Sales Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, március 16.
The manager at the studio is amazing and said she enjoyed working with me. She told me I had sold more than her other photographers at one point in time. After the Christmas holiday rush I wasn't scheduled any longer, even after I called to ask.
AWESOME manager
lack of work
It's ok
Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, február 13.
I have worked here for a little over a year and it's ok. As a stylist in order to make money there has to be foot traffic, and as far as it goes here in Greensboro there is not much going on which affects the bottom line.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty fun place to work
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, február 2.
I enjoy working for this company. Management is nice and so are the associates. It is hard at times to get ahold of some people at times but most of the supervisors are there when you need them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
jcp
Licensed Cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, január 30.
I love all the stylist I work with..
the management is like any other..
I love the mix culture we have
Everyone learns from each other
the most enjoyable part working in this salon is the clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family Atmosphere but retail is most important
.com Sales Customer Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, január 20.
Great place to make friends, but the pressure is always on to accrue more Credit Applications. Holiday season is extremely busy and JCPenney changed seasonal work hours for profit reasons only.
Pleasant environment.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, unfair holiday hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great skill to learn
Office Manager/Optech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2016, október 12.
In this role a typical day consisted of a very unpredictable experience day to day. On some days the center is very slow, while others there is not enough coverage. Most centers operate with as little as 1-5 employees staffed, so you will really get to know your co-workers. Overall this was a very unique experience and you learn a trade that will last a lifetime.
Complimentary eyewear, prizes
Kontra érvek
Skip breaks, No way to move up without inquiring about new skills
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Retail
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2015, április 12.
First real job that I had. a typical day of stocking and helping customers. My co-workers where very helpful when I need help the most or need to learn new things.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van