JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greendale, WI

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 609 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
We all worked together as a family.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2019, június 28.
Everyday we cleaned and organized everything perfectly I was always cleaning out places that were never touched by anyone else everyone appreciated me and complemented my work.
Pro érvek
They had so much free food sometimes like chicken and cookies.
Very short hours.
Production Team
Customer Service Associate/Department Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2019, március 26.
Good place to work. Lots of caring people
Good customer services is a must
the most enjoyable part of my job where the caring people.
I learned that the customer is always right.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
shortbrakes
JC Penney
Part time seasonal pricing team associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2019, február 3.
This was a temporary seasonal job to give me something to do as a stay at home mom. I really enjoyed working with my teammates, received employee discounts.
Good Place
Jewelry and Watches Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2018, december 29.
Good place to work overall, pay was fair, job was easy since I was in the jewelry department. I helped out clients a lot with jewelry (diamonds, gold, silver, birthstones, plated, etc), and watches. No major problems overall.
1,0
not good
Customer service associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2018, május 16.
It was my first job. I worked many many hours and quit after a month. The work conditions were terrible and hours were insane. Highly suggest no one to apply here.
Accepting
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2018, május 15.
The managers at the time were not trained for their posting. The Human Resources person did not what they were doing and were not cooperative, would not accept day off requests and was rude to employees and customers. Duties and responsibilities of a manger were pushed on to underaged employees. It was hard to get promoted and get a raise. All of the sales associates were fantastic to work with, very kind and accepting. It was very easy to get shifts at times, but hard to get rid of shifts. Because of this position I learned how to make someone feel worthy and feel like someone cared about their opinion. There were some very loyal and very kind customers I got to serve often and your occasional tricky customer. It was very rewarding to learn to hold your tounge in stressful and upsetting situations.
Breaks every shifts
The pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly work environment, but little room for advancement
Replenishment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2017, október 6.
JCPenney's has a fun, relaxed environment. The managers are friendly and helpful people. The work may be physically demanding at times, but that is to be expected of a retail store.
Pro érvek
relaxed work environment, dress-up days
Kontra érvek
moving away from brick-and-mortar stores
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney's is a great place to work.
Window Covering Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2016, július 12.
JCPenney's, we came and went to store meeting meeting before the store was open, Then picked up the cash bags went to department counted the money in bag and open registered and were ready to take care of customers who walked in or called in. We stocked the floors with merchandise, made sure the register quad was clean and neat. We spend as much time as needed with customer to help them chose the best product to accommodate the results they wanted. showing samples and color choices. Explained different products and the result they accomplished, and found out what exactly the customer wanted to achieve. Color, price, privacy, versatility of product. We had window covering training, at least 3 times a year to keep up on the new product that were coming on the market for our store. Mangers had open door policies. The store manager were the nice people to work under. Was a great place to work. I so enjoyed working with my co-worker as a team member, in the Window Covering Department. We respected each other customer and did orders when necessary for each other took phone messages and help customer get satisfactory results as a team. In the last year we had some new members who no longer respected other people sales and were taking sales and from other members of the team. This is just before the commission ended (I left about a mouth before this happened). We also went out one year for having the best displays in the district. I have lasting friend from my years at Penney's. Still keep in touch with many of them. We were provided a half hr lunch break and if we worked 7.5 hr  több... we had breaks.  kevesebb
Fast Paced, No day was ever the same
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2015, október 24.
A very fast past environment. Always meeting new people. Some employees did not do their part however. Not enough training on new software, new brands, etc..
Free food, adequate pay
Kontra érvek
Co workers didn't do their part, not enough training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Every Day is different
Maintenance Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2015, szeptember 29.
Fast pace with many schedule changes daily
Housekeeping was a priority to Maintenance
Maintenance pm program lacking
learned all about proper scheduling and staffing at this position
Pro érvek
lots of friends and opportunities to enjoy and socialize
Kontra érvek
understaffed to show more profitability
Retail
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2015, augusztus 26.
Working retail tends to have a lower look for people looking for jobs. I personally fell in love with working retail once I worked for them. Great staff and is always willing to work with your scheduled!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Productive and warming environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2015, május 21.
I learned to handle money responsibly as well as please customers and handle situations in a professional manner. The hardest part of working in retail is knowing you will have to please everyone differently. I most enjoyed making customers happy.
Benefits, Discounts, Food
Short breaks, unorganized lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Flexible
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2014, november 2.
J.C. Penney was very flexible with my schedule and was a fun environment to be in. The team at J.C. Penney was phenomenal and very understanding all situations. They teach you good team work and push you beyond your limits to expand your knowledge! Each and every day is a new challenge and the management continues to encourage you to strive to be a better person and provide quality customer service.
Very flexible hours
Too far from home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 38Nem 15Jelentés
Nice Seasonal Job
Floor Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2014, április 15.
I was worked at JC Penny's for about 3 months during one of their most busiest times; Christmas time. A typical day there was very busy. I was helping keep the floor clean by folding, hanging clothes and putting items back where they belonged. I did not really deal with the manager because I came to work and did my job well. Customers and co-workers never complained about me; I tried to assist in anyway possible. The hardest part of the job was that it was seasonal; I really would have enjoyed working there full-time.
Getting customer care experiece
Seasonal Job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and ability to grow and learn
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2013, november 9.
A typical day would consist of organizing the clothing racks, returning clothing from the fitting rooms to the appropriate departments, handling cash, answering in store and over the phone customer questions, placing online orders, returning online and in store purchases, and opening and closing the store. With my time there, I learned a lot about customer service, the importance of working with a team, as well as independently, and making sure to work quickly and efficiently. The most enjoyable part was being able to grow into the position and to meet new people every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work! Great place to work. Great people to work with. I enjoyed my time at JCPenney's
Window Covering Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2013, július 10.
In the morning when opening. We went to store meeting. Then proceeded to dept to open register. Counted the money and started taking care of customer who were there. If more than one employee, one would go to stock room to see if there was any merchandise to put away or unload. Take turns doing the putting stock away. We continues all day taking care of customer and straightening of the shelves and the stock, and mainly the clearance table. We had training several times a year. We would go for an 8 hr training to learn about new products, and thing that would be coming out in the further seasons. Reps would come to the store once a mth. also to tell us of up coming new and products. Management was very good while I was there. they were always down sizing in the past few years and it made it more difficult to have proper management help with disputes on commission. Most the employees were great.The hardest part of the job was some of the employees who were dishonest and take our sales, but they were few. We worked as a team together to get the best service and help to the customer and not step on other people sales. The team worked great as long as we had a team who respected each other and the rules of the dept as far as sales go. When we won a award we would go out to eat together and that was fun for all of us. I miss many of the people I worked with and some will be life long friend. I stop there every once in a while to say Hi and get a hug and give one also to the other employees.
Pro érvek
free lunches at different times of the years, also cake for birthdays, awards for good customer service
Kontra érvek
employee who did not follow dept rules on commision.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
On the move department store that has a goal to be America's favorite place to shop! I enjoy the time I spend there.
Sales Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2013, március 25.
A typical day at JCP includes various start/end times. I enjoy working with people, and there is a variety of them that come through the door each day.
I have always been fortunate to have managers that took the time to make sure that I got the hours, training, etc that was needed to do my job and still have fun along the way.
I have been trained in several departments which allows me flexibility to work in different areas and keep my hours up.
The hardest part of the day is to be on my feet all day, but that is really not that hard.
The most enjoyable part of the day is the different people, with different problems, different needs and very different personalities! It makes the day fun, interesting and it usually makes my shifts go quickly.
very flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
no full time positions are used
it was great
customer service associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  greendale Wi2012, február 21.
it was great working there the people and mangers co workers were great
working with people
rude customers

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van