Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Green Bay, WI

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 116 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was glad I work for jcpenney for the experience there was people who helped me so much the supervisors was very understanding when I had family emergency my supervisors was understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
With the people I had worked with seemed pretty casually and in order. With working their seemed pretty good work experience. The work place was in order and real nice place for employment.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a Hairstylist, so my job is completely different than that of the rest of the store. It's a good culture, everyone is nice, and the benefits are good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
With my experience at JC Penney I couldn't of have worked with a better group of people. Unfortunately the environment became stressful due to a under staffed team, tasks would take longer or sometimes customer service couldn't be performed at it's highest potential. A big issue was communication between management and associates; either somethings weren't communicated well or later than sooner. As of late the management have been more proactive on the floor.
associate discount, food days, 5 star certificates
Kontra érvek
sometimes couldn't take breaks, accommodating to schedules was an issue
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management, The hardest part of the job was keeping up with managers expectations. The most enjoyable part of the job was the discount. A typical day at work would be cleaning fitting rooms, helping customers and operating P.O.S.
Discount
Managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
you were always rushing to get things done
the store manager always took the customers side even if they were wrong.

my co workers were all very hard working people, most had 2 jobs

holidays, and not having product the customers wanted

meeting new people
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people that I work with are relatively responsible and they are willing to help each other out when needed.
Pro érvek
Expectations are clearly laid out. The environment is friendly.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get into work greet co-workers at the daily business meetings, follow superior as they assign me tasks for the day. begin working on the assigned tasks, if there are any major deals going on begin working on getting ready for those(this takes priority closer to thanksgiving you are). I learned how to handle high stress situations, like black friday. Management was nice and friendly always willing to help. My co-workers seemed friendly enough some of them were good friends from highschool. the hardest part of this job were the holiday special deal days, it was my first time dealing with a situation like that. the friendly atmosphere was the most enjoyable thing.
Pro érvek
the friendly environment, helping customers, working in the back
Kontra érvek
knowing that the job was only seasonal