Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Grass Valley, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Grass Valley, CA9 értékelés
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work Ringing up clients orders, helping with questions ordering things in catalog.
What have I learned Strong sale skills

Hardest part of the job is to get customers to sign up for Icaps
good hours during holidays
Icaps
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beautiful hearts, makes for a beautiful store! And that is exactly the kind of people that are employed at Grass Valley JCPENNEY!
Everyday it's a pleasure to work with not only the community, but the people whom I had the pleasure to work with. They're so supportive and encourage you to do your best. Working with people that appreciate you makes you want to work harder makes you a better worker I love the clothes and the company and the benefits is beautiful thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dedicated employees working under unknown shifts, days and hours per week. Management a little lax in duties but never overbearing or looking over your shoulder. Most enjoyable part, working with customers with all different characteristics. Hardest part of my job was not knowing from week to week what my schedule was, what days I would be working or how many hours per shift I would be working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job was great and really hard all at the same time. I processed payroll, schedules, responsible for hiring, training of all new associates. Upper management really needs to visit more stores and see how things are at the store level. I was hired as a sale associate and within 3 months was promoted. I like how they hire from within. I love working with the customers, but that's also the hardest part of the job at times...working with the public.
great co-workers/discounts
healthcare and communication
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had fun working here during the holiday season. Everyone working there had really good vibes and always wanted to help you advance further into the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job if you just need to put money on the table or a job to have while you work up to your carrer. If you're willing to put in the time and work hard, moving up in the company and making a career out of it is and option
Munkahelyi kultúra
helping customers finding what they are looking for and making them happy

Customers enjoy coming to JC Penny in Grass Valley. They are being treated very nice there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here in the women's department during my summer break from school. I got to help customers, organize clothes and learned how to use a cash register. even though the store is small it is still a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Free lunches occasionally in the break room
Kontra érvek
Worked later than promised when closing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm a Supervisor at JC Penney's for the past 6 years. No day is typical at JCP. I manage the Women's and 'Home Departments. As well as Women's and Children's departments as required. I have learned Merchandising and Visual Marketing. I have been the Visual Marketing Specialist. This is just a few of my responsibilities. Customer overall satisfaction is always my top priority. We have a great team. My co-workers work well in a very busy retail environment. As with most Supervisors, the hardest part of the job is not enough hours in the day and sometimes not enough staffing. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers find what there looking for. Exceeding Customer expectations, By utilizing Plan-O-Grams, other visual merchandising methods ensures the best experience for our Customers. Also resolving Customer concerns or issues at the time they occur.
Employee Discounted Merchandise. Health Care Benefits