JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Grass Valley, CA

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
Nice people
Retail customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grass Valley, CA2018, július 27.
Dedicated employees working under unknown shifts, days and hours per week. Management a little lax in duties but never overbearing or looking over your shoulder. Most enjoyable part, working with customers with all different characteristics. Hardest part of my job was not knowing from week to week what my schedule was, what days I would be working or how many hours per shift I would be working.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Customer Service
Associate Support Department Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grass Valley, CA2018, március 9.
My job was great and really hard all at the same time. I processed payroll, schedules, responsible for hiring, training of all new associates. Upper management really needs to visit more stores and see how things are at the store level. I was hired as a sale associate and within 3 months was promoted. I like how they hire from within. I love working with the customers, but that's also the hardest part of the job at times...working with the public.
great co-workers/discounts
healthcare and communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grass Valley, CA2017, július 24.
Had fun working here during the holiday season. Everyone working there had really good vibes and always wanted to help you advance further into the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good pre carrer job
Store Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grass Valley, CA2017, május 9.
This is a good job if you just need to put money on the table or a job to have while you work up to your carrer. If you're willing to put in the time and work hard, moving up in the company and making a career out of it is and option
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Interacting with customers
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grass Valley, CA2015, december 10.
helping customers finding what they are looking for and making them happy

Customers enjoy coming to JC Penny in Grass Valley. They are being treated very nice there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Small store with friendly people
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grass Valley, CA2015, november 10.
I enjoyed working here in the women's department during my summer break from school. I got to help customers, organize clothes and learned how to use a cash register. even though the store is small it is still a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Free lunches occasionally in the break room
Kontra érvek
Worked later than promised when closing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Busy Store and amazing place to work at.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grass Valley, CA2015, május 1.
I'm a Supervisor at JC Penney's for the past 6 years. No day is typical at JCP. I manage the Women's and 'Home Departments. As well as Women's and Children's departments as required. I have learned Merchandising and Visual Marketing. I have been the Visual Marketing Specialist. This is just a few of my responsibilities. Customer overall satisfaction is always my top priority. We have a great team. My co-workers work well in a very busy retail environment. As with most Supervisors, the hardest part of the job is not enough hours in the day and sometimes not enough staffing. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers find what there looking for. Exceeding Customer expectations, By utilizing Plan-O-Grams, other visual merchandising methods ensures the best experience for our Customers. Also resolving Customer concerns or issues at the time they occur.
Employee Discounted Merchandise. Health Care Benefits
Limited staffing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van