Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Grand Junction, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Grand Junction, CO26 értékelés
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 039 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I connected really well with all of the staff members and they were all very welcoming. The senior staff were all very helpful when I had any questions about anything, and they were always willing to help out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love cutting mens haircuts, and children haircuts. I love making my clients feel beautiful and satisfied, what they want. I love the environment, and the gals I work with. It's only a weekend job, but I've closed and opened the store already. Counted the registers, inventory, answering phone calls, setting up schedules. Etc. I haven't been working lately due to the covid-19.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an okay place to work, however they dont really listen to you and only schedule you like 4 hours per day. so it is really hard to make money there.
easy job
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just a normal retail store. Not too many issues or complaints other than the unrealistic pushing to make customers buy the credit cards. Management wasn't bad although held too many meetings placing blame on certain people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All Managers are not on the same page with each other and tend to do things their own way. Coworkers are talking of they don't like this person or that and I hear a lot that it is not their job. There is nothing about the company standard of WORTH
discount
work with negative people
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We had to get customers to apply for JCPenney Credit Cards and that is very difficult to do. When you would get a credit app, the incentive was an extra $2 that would be added to your check unless the managers would tell you to grab a snack from the snack basket. Most times we didn't have any coupons to give customers just for trying (applying and not being approved). The hardest part of the job was getting credit applications and being in the department by yourself on busy days. I loved seeing my regular customers and being able to see how they are doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
That was a really fun job that I actually enjoyed going to everyday. Working retail taught me so much, I hope I can get back into one day! The employees was sweethearts.
Fun work place
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
They werent very nice and all the managers did was talk bad about the customers including my family. They were just hateful and rude people in general.
Munkahelyi kultúra
during my time at JC Penney i would go into work early in the morning and could feel the bad energy of my fellow coworkers. i would go and start sorting my signs for the day or prepare for a truck. i would have to finish my signing of the children's and sometimes the women's and children's shoes within a 2 hour time limit. after that i would unpack or place merchandise on the sales floor. i was always afraid to talk to a manager because i would then get singled out and told how bad of a job i am doing when i was working my hardest to complete many tasks. constant drama between the sales associates and operations associate, constant blaming or pointing fingers to who did what wrong. the hardest part of my job was trying to deal with my coworkers drama and keep a smile on my face. the most enjoyable part was helping the customers find specific items and clothing.
Pro érvek
the few coworkers that were always happy
Kontra érvek
poor management, bad coworkers, single out, blaming, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job but management was very rude and sexist. I was accused of theft when I did what I was told, which is to always accommodate the customer.
Nothing tbh
Rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was - recovery, go backs and making sure all the tables and racks looked nice and organized
hardest - having a lot of spanish speaking customers come in and me not knowing spanish or them not knowing any english.

another tough thing was when i would be cashiering and someone didn't have a jcp card holder account and they had coupons for card holders only and they would get super mad at me for not being able to use the coupons because they don't have a card holder account. other then that when we aren't busy it was pretty laid back and nice.
required break
15 min break during 7 hour shift wasn't enough time
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will work either on the register or sales floor depending on what you are assigned to that day. The management is very nice and friendly, and is willing to work with your schedule. Unfortunately, the other people working there are stuck in high school, no matter how old they are. There is a lot of needless drama and talking behind your back.
Coworkers
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was training every other month and if I was able to promote myself more I would have been more successful. The manager would tell me when I didn't have a client in my chair that I would loose production and loose my job. She would expect me to go into the store and find someone shopping to do their hair.
training often
terrible management
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great company to work for but you only get benefits if you are a fulltime employee. I was only seasonal so I didn't receive any. I believe I was let go because I didn't sell enough credit card applications
Great pepole
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is very slow at Penny's. I would not ever go back and work for them. The departments don't ever work together and there for it's hard to get to know the people that work at the store.
Kontra érvek
Work is slow do to everyone buying online.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in Jewelry department helped people with engagement, birthday, anniversary presents. Daily opening and closing of the department. Straightening costume jewelry and purse area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Advancement is hard and the pay and hours were not good enough to support all of my finances. Management was okay. A lot of the supervisors from the various departments purposefully defied the OM and were unprofessional with each other. Coworkers were great and I enjoyed my time while I was there, but it just isn't a good job to have if you need to make more than $400 per pay period.
Fun working environment
Unprofessional management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work environment was stressful because of the co-workers. Many of them had a "I'm better than the rest of you" attitude. They did not want to work together as a team. The employees that had been working there for a period of time wanted nothing to do with helping train or answer questions for the newer employees. On the other hand the customers that where friendly, made me come back to work. I loved helping customers find what they where looking for. To see them happy walking out the door knowing i did that is a amazing feeling.
Communication
Employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people to work with that practically become family. I think it needs to be managed a little bit better and the company needs to take their employees into more consideration.
Good people
Kontra érvek
Doesn't do much for their employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed every day at this position. Even when they were long and physically demanding. Even with my background in retail I learned more and something new every day.
This company truly believes in the potential of every employee to be great.
Learning something new
On my feet A LOT!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the womens department, which is the hardest department to work in. Women try on a lot of clothes and our teams had to have everything put back in its placed and faced up by the time we went home it was a definet challenge. But I loved it.
Reveived 20% off merchandise
Kontra érvek
I spent most of my pay check
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés