Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Grand Forks, ND

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 788 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good starter job
Working at JcPenney you can get a variety of tasks throughout the day. Anywhere between checking out customers, cleaning fitting rooms, putting away clothes, add new merchandise to the floor, and help come up with new sets.
Great place to work!
I started working In the stockroom at Jcp in high school. I then moved out to the floor for a couple years while attending Cosmetology School. I now have been working in the salon for 10 years! I love this company and couldn’t imagine working somewhere else!
Jcpenny review good
Payed good money, got along with all the customers and co workers. Always was on time for work . Learned how to be responsible and take care of myself .
Money was good
Not enough hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is continually changing and revamping and not giving any real job security
Job security is the worst at JCPenneys the closing of too many stores and not training within or promoting within is a horrible situations for individual
Pros are the discounts
Kontra érvek
Conn's there's no communication there's no real leadership
Fair place to work
A typical day at work would consist of many different tasks. As a sales associate I would assist in unloading inventory and stocking inventory on the sales floor. Adjusting prices and displaying inventory was done as requested by supervisors. Selling inventory and providing customers with discounts was the main objective.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Prodyctive and fun
I really enjoy the environment and cooperation with my coworkers. Its a very quick-pace job. Customers are very pleasant to work with. The manager is an outstanding manager!
Good job
JC Penney is a good job that is easy to go back to every day. Unfortunately, being the business they are, they don't really care about your personal life or will allow you to have family time. They will work you until you physically cannot work anymore, and wont pay you respectively..
discount
everything
3,0
Retail
About what you would expect from a retail job. Hours werent great and pay wasnt great. Just reviewing because this site says I have to and I cant bypass
Fun work palce
a typical work day was standing in the quad and cashiering for me all day. I never got to switch positions like everyone else. I was always stuck in the quad. I learned some more people skills while i was working there. The management was okay. The people were so fun to work with.
short lunches
Fun fast paced environment
Fun fast paced environment that gives you the freedom to choose the hours you want to work and the ability to work with all kinds of people.
Good company
Assisting customer at the register and answering questions regarding products. I learned about window treatments and window coverings. Management and co-workers were very friendly. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers.
Employee discount
Part time hours only
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responisble as well a great personality.
I enjoyed working with the company due to a an injury I had to resign.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés