JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Goodlettsville, TN

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 054 értékelés megtekintése
Internal and external courtsey
Training Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2019, december 8.
JCP family thrives to satisfy its staff and customers on a daily bases. The company enhances its ability to satisfy the essence of a family shopping experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
I worked at JCP for 8 years
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2019, május 9.
Trust me when I tell you, working there was aweful!
Never gave raises only a 25% discount! Only full-time people got benefits and perks such as paid time off and the only people that were full-time were supervisors and managers. Nobody is full time only part time they never get full-time hours nobody ever got more than 30 hours a week except during Christmas I remember working there and staying until 2 o’clock in the morning and we closed at midnight just to get the store decent we had a few supervisors that were really good and that were cool We had one supervisor that absolutely nobody liked When we heard her coming we would all run and hide and pretend to be working extra hard and we had another supervisor who was a man And he paid the men moreThen women and to quote him he said “well they do more” And they would have the exact same job as I wouldAt the cash register I would never ever recommend this job especially at the pay of minimum-wage do not work At JCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The %25 discount
Everything!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny in rivergate is horrible!
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2018, november 30.
There is no negotiation on work hours. The management team is horrible when it comes to talking to team members. They expect you to work EVERY possible hour you can. The only good thing about the job is discount, but the clothes is already cheap.
Free lunch, discount
Kontra érvek
Disrespected by management, No flexibly when it comes to hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a temporary job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2018, január 17.
Looking for a career in fashion or retail? This could be the job for you. Wasn’t for me, but the managers would work with around my schedule while I also had another job at the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Penneys with the exception there was no overtime or full time allowed.
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2018, január 15.
There is no room for advancement with the company. It's a good work environment as extra income. The co workers and supervisors are a great family. So if you don't want to advance in your career or juts want to learn to start then grow somewhere else, then it's a great place to be.
Friendly staff and management
Kontra érvek
no full time and no career advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Early Mornings
Task Force Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2017, június 19.
i enjoyed working there they just never gave me any hours. The work load wasnt to much and the pay wasnt bad. i started at 9.25. i really enjoyed the people more than the job its self.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNY is a family oriented place to work everyone was treated fairly and given incentive for the job well done.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2017, május 10.
Working at JCPenny gives me an opportunity to learn and grow. Was able to work in different departments and everyone I work with are very friendly and helpful. I do enjoy working and helping others. One and foremost that we tried to achieve is to give the best customer service. We work in a diversified area which makes it more exciting and enjoyable.
Pro érvek
Gave us acknowledgement for the job well done, like gift certificates.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Customer Service
Customer service, retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN 370722016, december 14.
Training was great. It was hard standing for hours on end. Hard to deal with customers who were angry or upset. Not a lot of room for advancement until after a couple years.
Close to home
angry customers, low pay
4,0
Retail sales
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2016, szeptember 22.
Worked at JC Penney for many years. Enjoyed meeting people and assisting them with their purchases. Then the opened a furniture department which I enjoyed even more. On commission so that usually meant a better paycheck.
meeting people
issues with delivery
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun Work Environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2015, október 4.
This was an okay retail job. Management was enthusiastic each shift and always eager to hire new employees. However, management was poor when it came down to maintaining schedules and scheduling employees for times when they were available. Nonetheless, this job had a family friendly atmosphere and a very customer service oriented staff. I would recommend this job for high-school students or possibly someone who is looking to pick up a second job.
Employee Discounts
Scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Worked there during holidays
Sales Asscicate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2012, augusztus 21.
I only worked with this company for a short period of time but they take organization to the extreme almost every item within the store had there own special area, place, and postion.
1 hour lunches
Kontra érvek
the company only hires part-time everyone in the company is part-time

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van