Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Goldsboro, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Goldsboro, NC14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 919 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcp policy are great when manager does order of operation correctly. the company as a whole is great company to for but when your great in one your one department they don't want to advance you.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unrealistic expectations, advancement opportunities are few and far between and even when they did come up they would rather outsource. Biased management would openly favor the relatives they work with. communication was almost nonexistent. Plus pay sucks! you cap out at like 9 dollars and change until you get promoted and I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for that promotion.
pay, advancement
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since I have worked at JcPenneys I have had more issues then anything else. Management is terrible! They are rude and disrespectful to their employees and to employees' family members. They do not know how to schedule employees for work and they don't notify you if they make any changes. If you tell them a set time to work they do not follow it. You may work one week then none the next.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, rude managers, inconsistent work times
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company offered decent wages and opportunities to advance to another position along with fairly good pay raises.Jcpennys also offered very good benefits and vacation pay
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for a first job and for the extra holiday money. YOu can start work at the age of 16 I think. Also great if you are a college student or still live with mom and dad lol.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCP includes: cashing customers out, returning and exchanging merchandise, making credit card payments, and helping customers find what they need in the store or online while keeping the floor organized for the next customer.

I definitely learned how to communicate better with the public and deal with different personalities. The management is great where I worked. The hardest part about the job is trying to help a customer that comes in aggressively. You have to always remain professional and be very patient.
Pro érvek
form a lot of close friendships, flexible hours, simple job, discounts
Kontra érvek
pay raises, few bad customer encounters
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd never worked strictly in retail before working here. I loved the customers, coworkers, and superiors. It was very stressful at times though. I feel like with the right team? It's a great working environment.
Set breaks, great discounts
Kontra érvek
Strange rules about what you could do whilst on break.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
En esta empresa se aprende a reconocer las necesidades del cliente y de esta manera ayudarlo a satisfacer sus necesidades. También se logra entablar una relación con el cliente para garantizar el regreso del cliente a la tienda.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I gained speed workih at Jcpenney because of the fact that we had to have all of the merchandice on the floor by specfic deadlines each day. It was a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was retail at its best it was an experience that lasted for a moment but I really like working there and I realized that sales was where my heart is. I decided that I would start my own business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a lot of work with clothing stores, but Jcpenny was a fun place to work. I enjoyed the people and the atmosphere here. It's really a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for this company, it was a real pleasure, I was in the men's department, I learned how to be comfortable in my position, as looking out for my section ( which, was very huge), and help customers on the sales floor, and still have to operate the cash register, a lot of good pressure. Management and co-workers were awesome.
Pro érvek
A really cool job to start your retail career
I'm not there anymore
Great quality customer service
Wonderful management

Great seasonal job

Meeting wonderful people

Always showing employee appreciation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Going into working knowing you had a great staff and plenty of things to keep you active and busy.

How to Supervise, Manager, Relocate and Decorate work areas.

Great Working Staff

Holidays, (constant overflow of stolen merchandise)

Working with a great Staff and Great Customers (plus the employee discount)
Free Lunches on Holidays, Discounts, and free House hold gifts
Breaks and Few Work Hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés