JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Goldsboro, NC

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 452 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nearly impossible to move forward
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2019, május 12.
Unrealistic expectations, advancement opportunities are few and far between and even when they did come up they would rather outsource. Biased management would openly favor the relatives they work with. communication was almost nonexistent. Plus pay sucks! you cap out at like 9 dollars and change until you get promoted and I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for that promotion.
pay, advancement
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible company to work for!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2018, december 10.
Since I have worked at JcPenneys I have had more issues then anything else. Management is terrible! They are rude and disrespectful to their employees and to employees' family members. They do not know how to schedule employees for work and they don't notify you if they make any changes. If you tell them a set time to work they do not follow it. You may work one week then none the next.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, rude managers, inconsistent work times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
4,0
productive work enviroment
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2018, július 15.
The company offered decent wages and opportunities to advance to another position along with fairly good pay raises.Jcpennys also offered very good benefits and vacation pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok place to work at for the holidays
Sells Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2018, január 14.
Great for a first job and for the extra holiday money. YOu can start work at the age of 16 I think. Also great if you are a college student or still live with mom and dad lol.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to grow in while in college
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2018, január 11.
A typical day at JCP includes: cashing customers out, returning and exchanging merchandise, making credit card payments, and helping customers find what they need in the store or online while keeping the floor organized for the next customer.

I definitely learned how to communicate better with the public and deal with different personalities. The management is great where I worked. The hardest part about the job is trying to help a customer that comes in aggressively. You have to always remain professional and be very patient.
Pro érvek
form a lot of close friendships, flexible hours, simple job, discounts
Kontra érvek
pay raises, few bad customer encounters
Great job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2017, szeptember 29.
I'd never worked strictly in retail before working here. I loved the customers, coworkers, and superiors. It was very stressful at times though. I feel like with the right team? It's a great working environment.
Set breaks, great discounts
Kontra érvek
Strange rules about what you could do whilst on break.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es una empresa con un buen equilibrio laboral con salarios competitivo y con aceptacion cultural excelente
Servicio al Cliente, Cajera (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2017, július 12.
En esta empresa se aprende a reconocer las necesidades del cliente y de esta manera ayudarlo a satisfacer sus necesidades. También se logra entablar una relación con el cliente para garantizar el regreso del cliente a la tienda.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly fast paced environment
Stocking Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2017, június 26.
I gained speed workih at Jcpenney because of the fact that we had to have all of the merchandice on the floor by specfic deadlines each day. It was a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Reatill at its best!!!!!!
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2017, március 16.
It was retail at its best it was an experience that lasted for a moment but I really like working there and I realized that sales was where my heart is. I decided that I would start my own business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun environment.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2016, december 26.
It's a lot of work with clothing stores, but Jcpenny was a fun place to work. I enjoyed the people and the atmosphere here. It's really a great place to work.
Very Professional and Love
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2015, november 24.
I loved working for this company, it was a real pleasure, I was in the men's department, I learned how to be comfortable in my position, as looking out for my section ( which, was very huge), and help customers on the sales floor, and still have to operate the cash register, a lot of good pressure. Management and co-workers were awesome.
Pro érvek
A really cool job to start your retail career
I'm not there anymore
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great Management, Friendly Enviorment
Customer Service Specalist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2015, november 14.
Great quality customer service
Wonderful management
Great seasonal job
Meeting wonderful people
Always showing employee appreciation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Great Atmosphere and Well Organized Company
Floor Supervisor of Shoe/Men's Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2013, július 29.
Going into working knowing you had a great staff and plenty of things to keep you active and busy.

How to Supervise, Manager, Relocate and Decorate work areas.

Great Working Staff

Holidays, (constant overflow of stolen merchandise)

Working with a great Staff and Great Customers (plus the employee discount)
Free Lunches on Holidays, Discounts, and free House hold gifts
Breaks and Few Work Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van