JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Glendale, CA

56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Into clothing brands.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2020, január 23.
Good place would recommend, however you must like your job to do. I did not like folding clothes or working at fitting rooms therefore I left. If you enjoy do stuff I would recommend
1,0
Not The Best Place To Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2020, január 1.
I cannot say if it is the same with every JCPenny however the Glendale Galleria location was a nightmare. My supervisors and managers were more concerned about each other than the whole staff. I was once called a biracial mutt by my supervisor because I asked for my paycheck when she was "busy". I was even told by other employees that they only liked to communicate with employees who were also Armenian as they were and would only treat fairly those employees. So basically we were all singled out and mistreated for that reason. We were never given fair breaks or proper communication. It was just an uncomfortable and very stressful work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Energetic
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2019, szeptember 12.
It's a fast paced always something to finish projects are always available sets change frequently incentive to get credit application in surveys in and online orders
fast paced and interesting
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2019, szeptember 8.
This can be a difficult job if you are bad with confrontation. There will be customers who are difficult and abrasive. There should always be a senior member there to help you though.
JcPenney
Cashier/ Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2019, augusztus 13.
I would suggest you are comfortable getting into very confusing situations but remember to always feel free to ask for help. Always remember to ask plenty of questions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Clean
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2019, július 10.
It is a great job , just the cash registers are a bit annoying putting in your employees code over 10 digits every time a new transaction is made. That's the only thing that bothered me there.
good managment
Customer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2019, január 17.
I would do cashier stock pricing it was a little to slow at time but other than that it was a very good experience. I got to learn a lot there and I would advice others to go work there.
great experience
SEASONAL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA 912102018, december 31.
Since Jcpenny was my first job, I was very nervous entering this fast pace work space. But with the help of football throughout high school this was nothing to me, i was able to learn everything very fast and keep up during busy hours. The one thing i did not like about it was the fact that I never met my supervisor or manager that is why I do not have their information on my resume. Everyday I would clock in and go straight to a specific cashier location and never was introduced or given any sort of contact information for my manager. Upon me being hired, I was hired by two employees.
Pro érvek
Easy to figure out and adapt
Kontra érvek
management was invisible in my case
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for 7 years and loved every second.
Product Service Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, december 24.
As long as you try your best and learn and go above and beyond, there is no limit to what you can do at jcpenney. So far it has been my favorite job, great first job also.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES.
NONE
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace with an upbeat positive environment.
Bookkeeper/ Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, szeptember 19.
It is possible to learn and grow with JCPenney if the associates' intentions are focussed on the job and on growing their knowledge in and for the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed work place. Holidays where the closest to tough work. Overall Good experiene for someone with no experience.
Stock Replenishment/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, augusztus 14.
Work was not hard at all here. Not to easy to advance. Holidays were the only times tough would get rough with disrespectful customers but always maintained the up most best customer service. Part time or full time available. No complaints besides the rate per hour these current years and breaks were too short.
Pro érvek
Discounts, 3 floors of friendly co workers to assosiate with.
Kontra érvek
No free lunches with short breaks, pay at that time was extremely low per hour.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun work Place but fast Pace
SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA 912102018, július 3.
Over all, I learned a lot. From being on time, to get use on flexible hours of duty. To be able to adjust for other employee (not only for yourself) and especially, I learned a lot in this field of business.
Stressful and Tiring
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, június 26.
It gets busy all the time and i wasn't focused on one job. They were constantly putting me on the register and taking me to do other stuff out of nowhere.
Pro érvek
I got have experience in the retail life
Not everyone is nice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They buy the staff lunch sometimes, most people are friendly
Support Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, május 17.
JC Penny was a company I enjoyed working for about two years and it was my very first job, in my time working for the company my duties included unloading pallets from the shipment trucks, organizing and stocking merchandise from clothes, furniture, and home accessories, I learned a large amount about working retail and it was a job I really enjoyed being a part of.
Kind Staff, free Lunch sometimes
Over worked staff
Showing appreciation
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, május 1.
The company is great but in some stores the upper management acts like it’s above it’s supervisors m.a.’s and associates. They hardly appreciate the hard work you put in or give credit when it’s due. They ask to strive for results and when you do achieve results they hardly say thank you and move you on to the next task. I also see that in order to advance in one particular store you had to not work hard but instead get in good with the upper management and you get what you want. The results and past you’ve achieved meant nothing because you never got personal at work.
Pro érvek
Just say thank you, Just appreciate what you receive, show real appreciation, stay to your word, and Go by merit and not brown nosing.
Kontra érvek
It’s strictly business numbers should matter over whether or not I ask how your kids are.
Productive yet unproductive
cashier and floor associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, május 1.
This company is great, however when I was working there, I noticed some workers only work when a manager or someone of a higher level was present, being a cashier I had to help people at all times and during closing would have more work to do during the two hours because those that were not working did not finish their tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was not very friendly
Temporary Cashier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, március 7.
Did not have everything coordinated. The managers were rude and expected everything to be perfect even though they did not tell you how things go or what they were expecting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 1Jelentés
It's not the worst..
Seasonal Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2017, december 29.
This was actually my first job so I wouldn't even know how other jobs compare to this one but in my opinion, it's just in the middle. Not the worst but not the best either.
Great company
Customer Service Representative/HR Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2017, december 13.
This was my first employment, great workplace, great management and many options to advance your career. Never a dull moment, always busy and learned a lot.
Great company, poor management
Product Service Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2017, december 10.
JCPenney's Golden Rule is "treat others the way you'd like to be treated". There is very poor management in the store. The leaders do not know hot to normally speak to the employees. The WORST thing is that management would sometimes change people's work schedules WITHOUT telling them.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van