JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Glen Burnie, MD

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good, however could be better
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2020, január 4.
At my jcpenny it was always busy and the manager promised a part time job , however put me as seasonal. I never got trained on cashier and when i asked they never got back to me.
Great Company to work for
Hair Stylist (Cosmetologist) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2019, december 7.
The typical J. C. Penney Stylist makes $11 per hour. Stylist hourly pay at J. C. Penney can range from $8 - $15. This estimate is based upon 5 J. C. Penney Stylist salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Stylist at J. C. Penney can expect to make an average annual salary of $26,589 . See all Stylist salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
Awesome place to work
Assistant Store Manager Of Operations Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2019, augusztus 15.
I loved my job and my team, but I moved and unfortunately there are no position at the JCPENNEY here! Great place to work great people, crazy at times with the work load but always got the job done! Customer service always came first!!
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018, február 22.
I was working for Giant Food at the same time. It was interfering with me being able to get extra hours at Giant Food. I enjoyed my time there. My boss was very nice.
Hour lunch
Not enough money
1,0
horrible unprofessional
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018, január 8.
wouldnt let anyone applied unfair pay and hours and benefits mangers have favirotes some mangers make you feel bad about your self i learned not to trust anyone
discounts
mangers hours and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company to grow in.
Replenishment Mgr/Home Department Mgr/MOD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017, november 25.
I enjoyed working for JCPenney !
Loved my position managing the Home Department and Managing the Replenishment Team. We were always busy,growing,learning and I enjoyed the fast pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Didn't make much money
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017, augusztus 12.
Was a nice place to work. Great discount. Clean store. My fellow employees work wonderful to work with. My managers were nice. Great merchandise. If you wanted an hour lunch you can take it.
Discount
No money
retail sales
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017, augusztus 9.
worked in retail, worked full time. Had great hours and great coworkers. pay was not good but it still was an amazing work environment. job did not help pay bills
I love my job
Customer Service Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017, május 23.
I love my job at jcpenney was customer window treatment specialist
I sold high end window treatment and Furniture. I did my displays in the drapery and bedding the department. I train the 3 people under me. I was a merchandiser assistant. I put a way stock. Our deptment sold million very year. I sold a 1/2 million drapery my self.
Pro érvek
a have a great store manager
the pay changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a productive enviroment
Visual Merchandise Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017, április 23.
It was a ok 5 years, I started working in jcpenny in manhattan ,new york than transferred to glen Burnie Maryland. There was a a lot of ins and outs but I learned and succeeded through my 5 years.
holiday parties
short breaks
Retail
A Cashier for month (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017, március 10.
I helped assisted customers with help if needed. Sorted out and straighten clothing of the store. And was involved a cashier aswell. Great co-workers and managers and very understanding people. Overall good experience. Have worked there and would work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great workplace.
CES Custom Window (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017, február 12.
Store environment is great with managers who care about their employees and reward them for their efforts. In-Home Custom Window is a division that has a separate management team that recently realigned districts and managers in an attempt to grow sales. Daily contact with customers and assigned decorators to assist with orders and resolve issues. Communication with past customers for repairs. Interacting with installation dept. daily. Participation in store meetings to speak to employees about current sales promotions and the referral program to drive sales. Strong customer service skills and problem resolution; while ensuring that promise dates are met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very accepting and easy going
Lead Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2016, június 26.
I came to JC Penney after having a horrible experience working at Macy's. JCP has a very friendly atmosphere and is very inclusive. They don't care how you look as long as you are professional and productive.
Pro érvek
free lunches, recognition, great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
pay, management hit and miss, mostly part time options only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
great customer service
Greeter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2016, május 6.
When I would come in I would go right to any of the stands and start to fold laundry , If I saw a customer I would always greet them.
The base of my job was super easy , just greeted people and folded/ straightened up the store.
Management would frequently walk the floors looking to see if everything was to store standards.
I enjoyed my co-workers we all got along great and stayed fairly busy. The hardest part of my job was doing the same thing everyday with no change. I enjoyed most helping men or women find clothes they would like to wear.
ok place for first job
customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2015, november 2.
For the most part its a good job. Unless you are expecting them to follow specific availability. Also it is almost impossible to get requested time off even if it is well in advanced. You cannot advance in this job unless you are in a buddy buddy relationship with managers. They do not care about there employees unless you are getting the most credit card apps. online orders ext.
Horrible place to work
Customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2015, április 29.
I worked here for about 1 year while all the dedicated employees hours were being cut they were still hiring. At one point i had 8 hours for a week. There is only fulltime work with maybe 4 in the entire business labeled as such the rest of us where not even considered to be part time. no benefits, no job security, no appreciation and no care for employees. This place needs better mangement and better loyalty to their employees after all with out the employees there would be no JCP locations. Horrible Horrible Horrible place
Munkahelyi kultúra
General great working envrioment.
RETAIL MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2015, január 28.
JCPenney, was a great company to work for. The benefits were great, compensation, could have been better. On a daily basis, my activities would involve inventory, sales, coaching, and running my department to have growth and profit through retail and service sales. Working with fellow managers and upper management was easy we all worked together to enhance and grow the stores sales, profit and culture. The hardest part of the job was recruiting, finding the right people who would fit within the company and have the right work ethic to sustain growth. I most enjoyed building relationships and coaching my employees to see them become successful, as well as making sure the customers who visited us were satisfied and happy for choosing our store/salon.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Compensation could have been better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Ok
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2014, szeptember 23.
Corporate has gone from associate driven to metric driven. Not much left in terms of loyalty.
nice place to work
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie2013, szeptember 18.
stocking and zoning
cashier
management was pretty good
co-workers were very nice
Having a good time
healthcare
had fun in the jewrely
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2013, július 12.
my typical work day can be different everyday in the jewelry department. every customer that came in was unique in their ways. but I had fun serving for that department. every person that I had a conversation with was very full of life. I enjoyed every person.

my typical work day in the shoe department was stressful.
Pro érvek
jewerly: fun, exsiting. shoes: got to work with children
Kontra érvek
customers was unhappy we didnt have the product

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van