Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Glen Burnie, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 329 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This would be a great job for kids first out of highschool ,or even a summer job. Depending on location and buisness, hours may very. But if you have a good sense of direction around the store, great energy around ALOT of people, then this would be a good job for you. Personally i liked working for JCP , but sadly My location i was at, wasnt doing too great in sales so i lost my hours. Also management wasn't all that great and began to take sides and or favorites. . and even with my experience there im not sure if i would recommend this to be a dream or long term job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At my jcpenny it was always busy and the manager promised a part time job , however put me as seasonal. I never got trained on cashier and when i asked they never got back to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical J. C. Penney Stylist makes $11 per hour. Stylist hourly pay at J. C. Penney can range from $8 - $15. This estimate is based upon 5 J. C. Penney Stylist salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Stylist at J. C. Penney can expect to make an average annual salary of $26,589 . See all Stylist salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job and my team, but I moved and unfortunately there are no position at the JCPENNEY here! Great place to work great people, crazy at times with the work load but always got the job done! Customer service always came first!!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working for Giant Food at the same time. It was interfering with me being able to get extra hours at Giant Food. I enjoyed my time there. My boss was very nice.
Hour lunch
Not enough money
Munkahelyi kultúra
wouldnt let anyone applied unfair pay and hours and benefits mangers have favirotes some mangers make you feel bad about your self i learned not to trust anyone
discounts
mangers hours and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JCPenney ! Loved my position managing the Home Department and Managing the Replenishment Team. We were always busy,growing,learning and I enjoyed the fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a nice place to work. Great discount. Clean store. My fellow employees work wonderful to work with. My managers were nice. Great merchandise. If you wanted an hour lunch you can take it.
Discount
No money
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked in retail, worked full time. Had great hours and great coworkers. pay was not good but it still was an amazing work environment. job did not help pay bills
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job at jcpenney was customer window treatment specialist I sold high end window treatment and Furniture. I did my displays in the drapery and bedding the department. I train the 3 people under me. I was a merchandiser assistant. I put a way stock. Our deptment sold million very year. I sold a 1/2 million drapery my self.
Pro érvek
a have a great store manager
the pay changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a ok 5 years, I started working in jcpenny in manhattan ,new york than transferred to glen Burnie Maryland. There was a a lot of ins and outs but I learned and succeeded through my 5 years.
holiday parties
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I helped assisted customers with help if needed. Sorted out and straighten clothing of the store. And was involved a cashier aswell. Great co-workers and managers and very understanding people. Overall good experience. Have worked there and would work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store environment is great with managers who care about their employees and reward them for their efforts. In-Home Custom Window is a division that has a separate management team that recently realigned districts and managers in an attempt to grow sales. Daily contact with customers and assigned decorators to assist with orders and resolve issues. Communication with past customers for repairs. Interacting with installation dept. daily. Participation in store meetings to speak to employees about current sales promotions and the referral program to drive sales. Strong customer service skills and problem resolution; while ensuring that promise dates are met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I came to JC Penney after having a horrible experience working at Macy's. JCP has a very friendly atmosphere and is very inclusive. They don't care how you look as long as you are professional and productive.
Pro érvek
free lunches, recognition, great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
pay, management hit and miss, mostly part time options only
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I would come in I would go right to any of the stands and start to fold laundry , If I saw a customer I would always greet them. The base of my job was super easy , just greeted people and folded/ straightened up the store. Management would frequently walk the floors looking to see if everything was to store standards. I enjoyed my co-workers we all got along great and stayed fairly busy. The hardest part of my job was doing the same thing everyday with no change. I enjoyed most helping men or women find clothes they would like to wear.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part its a good job. Unless you are expecting them to follow specific availability. Also it is almost impossible to get requested time off even if it is well in advanced. You cannot advance in this job unless you are in a buddy buddy relationship with managers. They do not care about there employees unless you are getting the most credit card apps. online orders ext.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for about 1 year while all the dedicated employees hours were being cut they were still hiring. At one point i had 8 hours for a week. There is only fulltime work with maybe 4 in the entire business labeled as such the rest of us where not even considered to be part time. no benefits, no job security, no appreciation and no care for employees. This place needs better mangement and better loyalty to their employees after all with out the employees there would be no JCP locations. Horrible Horrible Horrible place
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney, was a great company to work for. The benefits were great, compensation, could have been better. On a daily basis, my activities would involve inventory, sales, coaching, and running my department to have growth and profit through retail and service sales. Working with fellow managers and upper management was easy we all worked together to enhance and grow the stores sales, profit and culture. The hardest part of the job was recruiting, finding the right people who would fit within the company and have the right work ethic to sustain growth. I most enjoyed building relationships and coaching my employees to see them become successful, as well as making sure the customers who visited us were satisfied and happy for choosing our store/salon.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Compensation could have been better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate has gone from associate driven to metric driven. Not much left in terms of loyalty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
stocking and zoning cashier management was pretty good co-workers were very nice
Having a good time
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
my typical work day can be different everyday in the jewelry department. every customer that came in was unique in their ways. but I had fun serving for that department. every person that I had a conversation with was very full of life. I enjoyed every person. my typical work day in the shoe department was stressful.
Pro érvek
jewerly: fun, exsiting. shoes: got to work with children
Kontra érvek
customers was unhappy we didnt have the product