JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Garden City, NY

62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't waste your time! Apply somewhere else
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, szeptember 7.
2 Weeks pay?! For 11 or 12$ an hour??? No ... Hours get cut ..When new people are hired! Don't waste your time working here!! . Mangers suck..They don't care about your personal lives . Like being in school ... They never change schedules when your school schedule conflicts with it! Expects you to come in when you aren't even scheduled! Like what?! They'll even switch your scheduled last minute, managers promote anyone and everyone thats not even qualified ...Just a mess ....Pay sucks, hours sucks, if you don't get a certain amount of sign ups by register they tell u ...Even by putting your name on a list of who has many sign ups (whos doing bad or good) , u can get fired by it! ...Horrible,horrible company do not work for jc pennys!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and an ok place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, június 29.
For my first job I believe that this was an ok job to have. It may get very hectic and overwhelming but overall you can learn new skills and become a better person along the way.
Horrible
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, június 17.
Horrible place to work at. Managers don’t care about you. They cut your hours like crazy and only give it to those that they favor the most. You don’t get enough pay. It’s been 3 years since I’ve been working at J.C. Penney’s and I only get paid $12.20 per hour. It’s a waste of time! DO NOT APPLY!!!!
Associates
Managers and horrible pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
My work experience ar JC Penny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, április 16.
Work typically begins with unloading merchandise at the shipping dock, and then I begin to sort and transport those items that should be placed on the floor in store. We then check to see what needs to be restocked and we also look for defective merchandise. This continues through the day until the work day ends. The hardest part of the job involves carrying signs and tables and chairs. The most enjoyable part consists of helping customers.
Paid Vacations
Short lunch breaks
Interesting place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, április 11.
I enjoyed working with customers, however, management had little interest in the satisfaction of their employees. Raises were not based on merit in any way.
Fun work place
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, március 5.
This was a great company to work for. I defenitely learnt a lot and was promoted several times. Management was amazing and there were definitely offered support any time needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
I loved it
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, január 12.
I love it it I miss it only job I had that let me work as much as I wanted despite my age I’d go back if u could. Great pay if you rack them hours up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Flexible hours
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, január 9.
You can get discounts while working there which is great when one takes pride in appearance. There is always something to do and you can get out of it whatever you put in.
Good 1st Job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, november 6.
Good job to keep while in school. I had the job while going to school in the morning and I was able to get full time hours for working in the night. I also was able to move up in roles.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a New experience for everyone
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, október 18.
A typical day at JCPenney included reaching the credit application limit, recovering the store, and providing customer service.
During my time at JCPenney I have learned to pride good customer service, to treat everyone with respect and just enjoy working somewhere with different cultures.
one hour lunch when working 8 plus hours
Kontra érvek
scheduling hours and availability not respected
The worst
Manager of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, augusztus 12.
There is virtual no training, management just throws you in to recover the floor. When I asked for training, after three weeks, they said I should already know what I’m doing by now. Really? In fine jewelry? There’s so many procedures there’s no possible way I could do my job to the best of my ability.
You get a paycheck
The management team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Inefficient workplace.
Pricing Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, június 16.
The pay rate is terrible compared to similar employers. There is no difference between how the good workers, and bad workers are treated. There’s also a lot of favoritism, and seemingly no room for growth. There are a lot of great employees who work there, but they don’t get the treatment they deserve.
Relaxed atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Low wages, bi weekly pay, no incentives for going above and beyond.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
N/a
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, május 10.
Management was not great, they picked favorites and didn't treat all employees fairly. Management was constantly changing and there was no consistency in the store. They were inconsiderate to employees when they needed time off. Nothing was ever done correctly.
Overtime, free lunches, parties
Kontra érvek
not enough help, inconsistency in the stores, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
What have I've learned
Stock Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, március 29.
I've learned how to work efficiently in a high paced environment. I was able to use time management techniques to complete work assigments quickly. I've also learned how to work with coworkers at a competitive level and also discovered how rewarding teamwork can
be.
Employees discount.
Short breaks
A fun enviroment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, március 9.
Very professional at times and enjoyable to work. Was very flexible with my school schedule. I was able to switch with others when needed and able to work more hours when needed.
fun place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, január 18.
it was my first job, I learned how to work in a team, I learned about how to communicate professionally with people. overall it was a life changing for me.
good discouts
short break on holidays
Best work plave
Visual Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, január 15.
JCP shows positive values it also has a relaxed and productive atmosphere. JCP is like a home away from home. I use to love coming in to interact with the customers and my peers. Best thing they offer is an open and honest communication.
Munkahelyi kultúra
unfortunately lost a lot of employees when co took over
Family footwear sales manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2017, július 27.
Had a lot of staff during employment then they started to downsize and lay a lot of people off. All employees seemed to care so that is hare to come by. The managers did what they could to boost moral and make it a fun place to work.
Pro érvek
Always had a reasonable goals
layoffs
Comfortable work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2017, július 6.
My duties included but were not limited to assisting customers with decisions and purchases.. Making styling suggestion and Ringing up purchases once decisions were ultimately made . A very customer friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Standing on your feet all day
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2017, június 15.
Overall a good place. This also depends on which department you work in and what your role is. Some role for some workers are easier than other and some harder
Good discounts
Bad guests
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van