Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Garden City, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Garden City, NY69 értékelés
69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 915 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours flexibilty is great. But pay could use some work and
could be higher for the many years in retail customer service in several retailors and clothing experience I have other than working at JCP. Ive done merchandising, clienteling, clothing and accessories, watch repair, shoes, appliances, bedding, jewelry, fittingroom, dressing dolls, dusting of racks, signing for prices on big sales day, inventory, vendor specialist. etc.

No more to add.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store has a productive and fun environment. I enjoy working with people. The customers are nice and mostly appreciative when you help them. We have a great team in this store!
Pro érvek
There is always something to do and learn. The managers are fair & great to work with.
Can't think of any.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall JCP is a great company to be employed with. As a manager, company is diversified, I have learned how to continuously think out of box to obtain personal and company goals. District management is reasonably supportive to store base concerns that are resolved in a reasonably time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely worst place to start, continue or end your career. you are a number to corporate and thats it. youre feelings dont matter and they always tke the customers side even when their is an actual explanation for any issue. they seem to forget in hair the customer is not always right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every customer that walks through the door loves me and always has good things to say about me but my managers are so rude and lazy. They’ll stand around talking and gossiping but the minute your just standing and drinking water they’ll complain and tell you to do something. The AP (security) is very rude. Ever since i got there the head security been giving me nothing but trouble. Every time i see her she claims i did something wrong Overall i do not recommend this job at all. Teens should not have to experience this as their first job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work, good people work hours are flexible, I'm mobile which I like , manager is very encouraging, they want you to achieve and be happy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty easy but very credit based if you are not selling credit you are not gonna last long. They drive credit and sales that's the most important thing there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, the working environment is actually good. Like for instance, if you're currently in school, the supervisors or managers will easily help you out with balancing out your working schedule.

Some of the people working there can be mean or evil.

If you don't like working in mornings they'll have you doing cashier position until late evenings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
2 Weeks pay?! For 11 or 12$ an hour??? No ... Hours get cut ..When new people are hired! Don't waste your time working here!! . Mangers suck..They don't care about your personal lives . Like being in school ... They never change schedules when your school schedule conflicts with it! Expects you to come in when you aren't even scheduled! Like what?! They'll even switch your scheduled last minute, managers promote anyone and everyone thats not even qualified ...Just a mess ....Pay sucks, hours sucks, if you don't get a certain amount of sign ups by register they tell u ...Even by putting your name on a list of who has many sign ups (whos doing bad or good) , u can get fired by it! ...Horrible,horrible company do not work for jc pennys!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
For my first job I believe that this was an ok job to have. It may get very hectic and overwhelming but overall you can learn new skills and become a better person along the way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible place to work at. Managers don’t care about you. They cut your hours like crazy and only give it to those that they favor the most. You don’t get enough pay. It’s been 3 years since I’ve been working at J.C. Penney’s and I only get paid $12.20 per hour. It’s a waste of time! DO NOT APPLY!!!!
Associates
Managers and horrible pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work typically begins with unloading merchandise at the shipping dock, and then I begin to sort and transport those items that should be placed on the floor in store. We then check to see what needs to be restocked and we also look for defective merchandise. This continues through the day until the work day ends. The hardest part of the job involves carrying signs and tables and chairs. The most enjoyable part consists of helping customers.
Paid Vacations
Short lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with customers, however, management had little interest in the satisfaction of their employees. Raises were not based on merit in any way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great company to work for. I defenitely learnt a lot and was promoted several times. Management was amazing and there were definitely offered support any time needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it it I miss it only job I had that let me work as much as I wanted despite my age I’d go back if u could. Great pay if you rack them hours up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can get discounts while working there which is great when one takes pride in appearance. There is always something to do and you can get out of it whatever you put in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job to keep while in school. I had the job while going to school in the morning and I was able to get full time hours for working in the night. I also was able to move up in roles.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCPenney included reaching the credit application limit, recovering the store, and providing customer service.
During my time at JCPenney I have learned to pride good customer service, to treat everyone with respect and just enjoy working somewhere with different cultures.
one hour lunch when working 8 plus hours
Kontra érvek
scheduling hours and availability not respected
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is virtual no training, management just throws you in to recover the floor. When I asked for training, after three weeks, they said I should already know what I’m doing by now. Really? In fine jewelry? There’s so many procedures there’s no possible way I could do my job to the best of my ability.
You get a paycheck
The management team
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay rate is terrible compared to similar employers. There is no difference between how the good workers, and bad workers are treated. There’s also a lot of favoritism, and seemingly no room for growth. There are a lot of great employees who work there, but they don’t get the treatment they deserve.
Relaxed atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Low wages, bi weekly pay, no incentives for going above and beyond.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was not great, they picked favorites and didn't treat all employees fairly. Management was constantly changing and there was no consistency in the store. They were inconsiderate to employees when they needed time off. Nothing was ever done correctly.
Overtime, free lunches, parties
Kontra érvek
not enough help, inconsistency in the stores, low pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés