Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gaithersburg, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Gaithersburg, MD30 értékelés
30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sold Appliances, department was very productive
I enjoyed working with a diversity of people. I will recommend this company for students who want to work part time. I got to learn to work with on line customers.
Fun workplace
A day to day schedule in JCPenney included communicating with customers, describing benefits of the store, and giving information on merchandise products. At JCPenney, the most important knowledge I gained was the use of an RFID Scanner. It allowed me to understand its purpose, uses, and how to use it. It's a state of the art technology that reduces workload by a lot and increases work efficiency tenfold. Management was adequate due to the number of employees that resigned due to poor management skills. Co-workers were an good role model to follow because of their amazing professionalism, politeness, and generally fun attitude that put a smile on everyone's face. The most difficult portion of the job was mostly cleaning up the mess that most customers intentionally left behind for unknown reasons. However, the day was not as bad because there would always be co-workers who would help out when days are tough and make it easier to go through the day.
Pro érvek
Fun activities, Participation in holidays and events
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, short hours
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
good environment. learned a lot.management was good.coworkers were just ok.
5,0
Good place
Lovely place to work
On time

Good workers

Enjoyable

Learned a lot with customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
very nice and friendly environment
Its a good place to work with if you are comfortable working in shifts. Very nice and friendly people.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked with good crew/co-workers, but management was unapproachable
Based on my year + of employment with JC Penny's, I was never trained for the position I was hired for.
Under the new management was never given the opportunity to advance and at this particular JC Penny's there was no one to voice. grievances with even though there's an " OPEN DOOR POLICY". I would not recommend this store as an ideal workplace environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job for entry level
There's alway something to do , great people and atmoshpere you'll never get bored, alway new thing to learn every day
great people
Catalog and Jewelry/Watch Repair
For 4 yrs in Catalog I enjoyed customer service with our customers like placing catalog orders, opening a new credit card, and give customers their catalog orders. For 11 years, I enjoyed the challeges of sizing watch band and replacing watch batties.
Pro érvek
provide good services to my customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked my job, just not the managers
I worked at JC Penneys as a seasonal sales associate, and loved my job. One thing I didn't like were my managers. For example, when it was time to find out who they were keeping, they kept putting off having the meeting, and in the end they never told us if we were staying or not, they just stopped scheduling us. Usually I wouldn't mind much, but they told us they'd have a meeting and they didn't. Then when I went to ask, the lady was very rude. (it was her last week at this location, and she was upset. Very unprofessional).
discount
Kontra érvek
pay, management
1,0
management
lakeforest mall most the old management is gone, one more person to go. not fair and square to the thousands of employees that were either eliminated or their pay was cut.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés