Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gaithersburg, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 250 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with a diversity of people. I will recommend this company for students who want to work part time. I got to learn to work with on line customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good company to work for. Patience and kindness are obvious in this environment. Unfortunately, the store I was in closed up for real estate reasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work you would look at your emails and see if there are any pirorities and get them done then do you list of things. The culture is great. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a mean customer.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great team of dedicated individuals driven to succeed. We worked hard and respected each other. Learned to organize, prioritize and reassess as necessary. Management was exceptional. The workplace was competitive and vital. Respect was apparent between associates and myself. Working with fewer employees and more demands. Working with great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at JCPenney was moderate since sometimes I had to work all alone in a single department with lack of assistance and experience at that particular job. However, the management was excellent and enjoyed working with the supervisor and other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is a good place to work with the opportunity to grow up.There is a lot of opportunity for training and learning new skills from customer services to all technical knowledge needed to be a good associate. And also I can notify how the team is open and willing to help at anytime needed was helpful for the success of everyday at all.
Training and support
No comment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The establishment is geared toward adults under twenty-one years of age. It is fitting for a summer job but not for professionals seeking advancement into management.
Close to suburbs
Poor leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work independent and well with other's. Records Management Document Nice workplace Enjoy the people I work with everyday Understanding and helpful Supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
a positive work space , calm and relaxed . i love helping out customers and organizing the store was really fun. very fun during holidays and you can feel good
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was an ok place, but after a while it got too much back stabbing.,and managers were just not my favorite people. its great for young people to work there and have a part time job, Now i wouldnt work for them just because they work u and dont care if u have a personal life.
Pro érvek
great job if u only want to work part time, mostly for kids to work there
Kontra érvek
they are not flexible too much with u, when u have kids etc as far as the schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
It helped me to develop my communication skills, interpersonal skills and customer supporting skills. Also help me to study The clothing industry standards and policies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work environment was pretty relaxed. Nice coworkers. Learned a lot by doing almost every duty except management. Only issue was pay and no raises annually.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd recommend a job at JC Penney for anyone looking for a job while in school or in between jobs. The job requires you to stand on your feet all day long so I wouldn't recommend it for someone with health problems.
You meet new people
Kontra érvek
short breaks and you are standing all day long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in JCPenny salon for three years. It was my first salon job so i was fresh out of school so i was nervous. i worked on weekends and was very busy the only style i didn't really do was weaving. I worked my way up to a senior stylist and was very proud of my self because i came a long way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
how to work with people managangment are mean co workers are good people you can move around lots you come in a go right to work
free food
no opporthunithy there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just work hard and keep your commitment at the highest level. Your supervisor knows what you are doing. And they will give you advancement on your job. And will refer you for you patience, knowledge, hard work.
Promotion
Nothing to say
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice everionment if you like retail customer service but no advancement opportunities. they give you a big load of work but they expect you accomplish your task while giving you another pile of work
employee discount
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days work would be chaotic (mainly weekends or holidays)but with the guidance of an amazing management and accompanied by hardworking co-workers the day would run by smoothly and our goals of high customer satisfaction would be met. Hardest part of work would be not being able to help a customer find what they were looking for. Most enjoyable days were being able to bond with customers on a daily and finding what they were looking for in our store.
Socializing with people
Kontra érvek
Busy work days could become stressful if not use to it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is not a good place to work the management is terrible and rude. They do not respect anyone that works there. I would not recccomend anyone to work there.