JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gainesville, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 616 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days feet will hurt a lot and they aren’t flexible only care about JCP credit cards. Good for extra money. Forced to work all holidays and won’t let you have a day off
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun work environment meeting new people and even setting a client base was awesome. Some of the people I recognized on a weekly basis and they were good. The co-workers were very helpful at getting adjusted.
Sometimes Free lunches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked in recovery. Fixing messed shelves and returning clothes to racks. Dept manager was truly stuck on themselves for one thing. Didn't help with floor questions. Finished my section to find coworkers went behind me and messed it up again so I I looked bad. Grow up people, this isn't high school! Quit next day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but its not an easy job. You get to work as a team and interact with your co workers. However, you have a lot of responsibilities and it can be overwhelming. Cashiering, recovery, fittings rooms, credit card applications are the minimum responsibilities. We aren't paid enough and the raises if given are poor.
Fun work environment
Pay isn't good
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was always something to do made the time fly. Staff was friendly. Supervisos we're easy to access and communicate with. Rotate postisions so you never get bored with one task.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a great first time job in sales. The staff are very friendly. You get great discounts in their products for just being an employee there. I was a temp here so I worked holidays and I loved it.
Fun job
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has had many challenges with support and teamwork. Management believed in stating the opportunities but never congratulating you on successes. It was very defeating towards the end of my work relationship. The company is in distress and blamed the associates.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Company breakdown
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first retail job so it did it's job in starting me out in the sales world. However, I was very unhappy working here for as long as I did.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail work is difficult, but many JC Penney stores have great associates and managers that want you to succeed. Many stores are closing in this economy unfortunately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Jcpenny's was terrible. My father got sick and had to have heart surgery. My salon manager acted like she did not care. They put in a transfer to another store without me knowing until that store manager was calling me. It was just super shady.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the employees I work for and management. management did there best to take care of there employers. I would recommend this job to anybody that's looking for a great opportunity.
raises
set schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers hassle associates to meet daily and weekly credit application goals. Constant screaming over the radio about asking the customers to apply for the credit card.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I had a great time working at JCPenney while I was there. They was open with all the employees, flexible work schedule, and exciting supervisors that would host fun seasonal events for the customers.
Pro érvek
Was in the mall so it was very steady paced from the activity
Kontra érvek
Recovering after the store close, long
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail is harder than most think. JCPenney is an okay company to work for. But I wouldn't want to make this my life calling. I'd work as extra help around the holidays though.
It's air conditioned
Kontra érvek
Dealing with the mess at the end of the shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment. Management is very good and willing to accommodate most requests. Lack of career advancement. No benefit package. Great company for part time work.
Discount
No career advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
The gm is nice. It's just the schedule that I currently have that I don't like. The people at work are nice. It's just some receptionist is not fair with other people.
Evening shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very long and boring. We had the worst duties and it was very repetitive. I did not learn anythin, just the same work everyday. this is good for if you are a student
no pros
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent salary Stressful environment Severe reduction in personel High expectations and little to no payroll Limited advancement opportunities Bad quality leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd never worked a "Box" store before, and enjoyed the experience. Management was friendly and consistent with training. Work environment was overall enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
wait on customers that come to my department and help them when asked. The hardest part is dealing with customers that are rude but have to remember that the customer is always right
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was honestly a great experience. It works with your hours, they are very helpful, allows you to work in a variety of areas and it gives you a discount when working there.