Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gadsden, AL

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
jcp
good atmosphere kind of boring not a lot of customers , let you go home if not a lot of customers, friendly staff, you have to walk around constantly.
Pro érvek
not a lot of business, hour break
Kontra érvek
cannot sit or lean have to stay on your feet
Great first job!
I worked here and really enjoyed it. Everyone was friendly and got along. If anything the gym was kind of scary but she just really cared about the company which i understand now that I am older. The only downside was minimum wage but that’s okay for someone still living at home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place of employment
A typical day at work consisted of being greeting by all employees in morning meetings and then returning to my register to tackle the day, making sales and assisting customers when needed.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not many customers and on your feet all day workers not really helpful when training
Difficult employees and managers trying to control you and unfair have to be on your feet can’t stand behind cash register without customers camera have to be seen at all times
Not much to do
Kontra érvek
Always on your feet kinda boring
2,0
review
the paced was to fast didn't get taught how to answer calls or transfer calls or how to order things from other stores online for customers. very difficult and uptight workplace
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Sucked.
I never got a break when I was scheduled for one, the training was horrible, I had to learn everything by myself. The managers were friendly and so were most associated.
nice managers/associages, 20% discount
never got my breaks
Loved this job
I was in charge of booking appointments and helping at the front desk while still doing clients hair. It was fun getting to learn about our merchandise and help clients find products. I got to build a lot of wonderful relationships with our returning clients. I loved taking care of laundry and cleaning and helping the salon run smoothly.
3,0
It was too bad
i liked my job but management made it hard. was up for a promotion but was told no because i was well liked
Productive and fun workplace
I really enjoyed working here, even if it was just for a short period of time. It was Christmas holidays, so it was usually very busy. I had great relationships with my co-workers; everyone was so nice!
Pro érvek
free lunch on busy days.
Kontra érvek
only hired me as a temp. really wanted to be a regular employee.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés