Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fultondale, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fultondale, AL12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s really a easy job as long as your doing what you are suppose to do. Some days are better than others but it gets better. Hardest part can be persuading customers to become a member of JCPenney.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fultondale store is hard to work for. It could be a great place if the culture of the store was better. I seriously enjoyed everyday until the culture and management changed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great location. Have a lot of other retail in the area. Great Restaurants to choose from. Great area As for as security. Great access to the freeway.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was wrongfully fired by JCPenney after being with the company for 10 years with no complaints. The company chose a shoplifting criminal over a valued, dedicated and loyal employee; who could have sued the company but chose to move forward. I'd recommend it for part time work but not job security or advancement, The company is not loyal.
Its a paying job
Kontra érvek
The company is not loyal to the employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at a very fast paced, non stop going, and interacting with customers. Always busy and sometimes managers are very rude. Overall not a bad place to have for a first job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place some days are better than others. It is a great learning experience. A lot of different departments to learn different things. With the new management it is just a lack of communication.
The discount
Kontra érvek
Not given the desired amount of hours and lack of communication
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible company, terrible pay, only made worse with recent changes. I don't even shop there anymore, JCP is not the place to be. You won't get much if any raise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenny's was the most relaxing jobs I've had, the customers were friendly and so was the employees. Every day there was a blast , never a dull and boring day.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
really enjoyed my 4 yrs at JCP it was a interesting experience. Ive learned about about retail. The managers was great people to work with, they really helped me better the person i needed to be.
free lunches
great activies
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sold jewelry to customers, cashiered, handled the inventory for the catalog dept. Inventoried the store once per yr. Sold window treatments and home products to satisfied customers.
Pro érvek
free meals on working holidays, comradary.
Kontra érvek
standing on my feet all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney, overall, is a good company to work for. Company warrants ownership over your workload so it is not too micro-managed.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at work at JcPenney would be we come in to work clock in, prep the store for customers, have our daily morning meeting, with out morning managers on duty and store leader to learn what our goals have been set for the day is, and see if we met the goals for the previous day. while working there i learned that when we all work as a team it helps give the customers GREAT customer service. Over all i had a pretty good bunch of Managers and co-works, we all knew how to help each other when needed. There wasnt to many hard parts at jcPenneys, but the best part was knowing that we met our goals by working as a team and not indivdually.
The pros would be the $2.00 bonus for every i-CAP, and being reconized
Kontra érvek
The cons would be the sort breaks, low number of hours.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés