Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Frisco, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Frisco, TX38 értékelés
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 134 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
they care little about their employees especially when it comes to PTO. The GM is rude and always calls people by the wrong name, they refuse to help one another especially in times of need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP is okay managers are not the best at communication and really dont have flexible hours and they want school kids who work there want to prioritize work over school which doesn't make sense to me.
Pretty relaxe
managers and work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The biggest problem i had with JCPenny was that my manager was trying to get rid of me, instead of working with me or making me better at the job i was titled to do.
No real benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a JCPenney inside a mall. I like my Co workers that help me learned new things about that work life. But they are either old retired people or young people who needs a job like me. That’s creates a huge problem or at lease in my JCPenney’s. The reason being is that the manger care about the older people than the younger people. I know that sounds good on paper but it’s not. That means that the older people get more breaks(paid) than the younger people who also worked the same amount of hours or more. Also the manger treats the younger people like dirt or low respected while the older people get praised. They also wants us to keep the place in order. Which it should be. The problem is that the majority of the costumers are the people who flip clothes everywhere or leave clothes or items where they are not suppose to go. Not saying it could look nice but I’m saying that theres gonna be a few spots where costumers flip clothing everywhere. I had one manger that threatened 2 other co workers and me that we would lose our jobs if the place is not “perfect”. By the way that story was on my first week there. We got the place tidy up but then the hordes of customers came and trashed it up again. So we had to do it again. While we where recovering the place the manger came up to us angrily. Saying that “I told all 3 of you guys to cleans the place up.” Then she decided to split us up into different departments. That made me angry and wasn’t expecting that from my first job. Even though my co workers and I did the task. That was also on the same day as the last story. Do - több...
Small discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, bad mangement, bad pay, super long hours, pay bi weekly
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good environment, room for advancement, Management just depends on the store, Work hard you get noticed make sure if you want to advance and get promoted talk to the management and store manager, Great place for College students school and work balance
Pro érvek
Special days free pizza and special food, Associate Discount is crazy with all the coupons
no 1 hour lunch only 30 min but you can ask if you had an emergency
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place was poorly managed to the point most of the people I knew were fired within a month after I left after a corporate investigation. I wouldn't work with them in the future or recommend them to anyone. they underpaid a lot of people and put a lot of stress on its team members with "poor management problem solving"
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone was cool and management was laid back. the peers were nice and pleasant to work with . the work balance was manageble. the environment was pleasant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good learning opportunities while improving process. Transitioning to agile. Not very focused on quality. Focusing on head core and tail strategy and improving the dotcom site
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved everyday I worked for JCP. The management are dedicated and committed to excellence. I experienced all aspects of the company including both the field and the Home Office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A perfect starter job for upcoming adults, here you learn all about the fast paced retail industry, with a okay pay start (Around $9.50). Management was fair and practical as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot of things from JC Penney like time management, organization, and friendliness. I really did not like management. They did not accept my request to go on vacation to see my father even though I asked a month in advanced.
people were nice.
management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place to work and great team to be part of it. If i get an opportunity i would love to work again. Each day has been a learning curve and enjoyed working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I spent my days here helping customers, running cash registers, cleaning the store, and regular sales associate stuff. I got to see and talk to a lot of different people everyday and was never bored. It was a lot of fun. The hardest part was probably cleaning the store when we closed because it was Christmas and the store always got so messy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job are the hours at the store level. Although flexible and great for parents with school age children, if this is your only source of income, you lose every time. This is typical retail pay. At this store advancement is based on who likes you and what previous managers may have said to current managers about you. Other associates are great to work with and are willing to help wherever needed. Minimal training for the job. Not hard work but can be very stressful with time restraints.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for over a year, enjoyed customers and co workers. Learned how to manage calendars, answer phones, and manage appointments. Positive workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It good place to work and get a discount on clothes and shoes and make-up. You make great friends and provide great customer service as well as you can come to JC Penney for hair cut and style because it best salon.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Working crazy hours and hoildays
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an ok job, not the best not the worst. I do have to say that there was a lot of workers. A typical day was check in go the registers check people out and help the customers out. The work place was very calm and laid back. I think the hardest part was closing i had to clean every department i could it was very tiring, The most enjoyable part was the kind co- workers and managers.
hour breaks, flexible schedules
no healthcare or bennifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisors and managements are friendly. It is fun and wonderful place for employment. Everyone gets along and help each other out. JCPenney has been doing better than any other stores. I am unsure of the job security because I believe one day they will close. The schedule is odd, there are days when I cannot work because of a full time job. It seems like they wanna work you until you're dead. Potlucks, people bring bakeries, and snacks. Free lunch and dinners when you work on holidays. The only issue is if you feel sick and need to go home, they will not approve it.
Free lunches, Friendliness, and Diversity
Schedules and some employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice and clean store, very supportive manager, i worked at kids area , friendly environment, hard working is appreciated and co workers are very helpful.
8 hour days
learned organizational skills from constant filing

co-workers varied in personality

the management was very diverse as some of the managers were given positions without being 100% sure what the role of the job title was.

hardest part was working 12-16 hour days without any notice so having to make arrangements for things at the last minute was stressful.

enjoyable part of the job was seeing the completed projects after they were printed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing a cashier really did at Jcpenny other than man the register was clean out the changing rooms,make sure that the floor was clean as well as putting clothes that customers choose to not buy/return back on the floor