Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Friendswood, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Friendswood, TX13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked interacting with customers and employees. It was at the mall so it was a great environment. The staff were friendly and so were the employees. I liked working there.
discounts
non
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work with you and your schedule with school or other jobs or appointments you may have you do something different every day and som times you do the same things repeatedly
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do what is asked of you, and try to stay as busy as you can. if there is something to train in do it. Try to learn all departments. help out anywhere you can
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good work environment. My coworkers were nice and helpful people and we worked together as a team. We had a good flow of client traffic that would come to see us for our services.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
all management cared about was credit. having people sign up for credit cards. they changed policy by having cashiers needing to get credit a lot more often and threatened to fire people who had trouble with getting credit. threatening peoples jobs that get paid 8.00 and hour for bad hours is horrible and shows the character of the managers and there greediness.
short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I took this job because it was my starting point. I would not recommend this company. Favoritism plays a huge factor on how you are treated, paid, worked, etc.
Double-time for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve
Favoritism, short-staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
They could do better on pay. Also it would be great if a member or corporate would come down and work in a retail store then they would understand that the store needs more hours to handle the load that they are passing down to them.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny was a great place to build a a stylist on your skills and clients. the benefits and pay was horrible. Customers took advantage of the rules just to get over. management does not defend stylist.
Pro érvek
variety of things to learn
not the best company
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is a complete joke. They will talk behind your back, cut your hours back if you don't agree with them on anything. The only way to move up is by sucking up to them, and even then it's still a joke, I was there for two and a half years. Since the day I started to the day I was laid-off my supervisor tired to get me fired so many times. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maintained good quality customer service at all times
· Ensured proper merchandise presentation is maintained in accordance with company standards

· Controlled shortage through personal awareness and compliance with company standards and theft deterrents

· Interacted with customers and co-workers in a friendly, cooperative and pleasant manner

· Cash Control- Operation of cash register to assist with customer purchases.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked to meet deadlines by monthly planners. a very creative type job to have. the only hardest part of job is when you dont meet your deadline. the best part is when you can work with other specialist from other stores. team work is the best part of a job.
Pro érvek
traviling to other stores to help set up and meet deadines.
Kontra érvek
when not having enough time to meet goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Penney's would prepare you for just about any type of work that involves people and getting things done thru people. It teaches you team work, pros and cons. It will help you develop your management skills.
great training ground
new direction
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started out as a temporary associate and within 6 months I was a department supervisor. The company always treated its associates well, and for the most part, put them first. They had several programs in place to help associates out. One example of this was an associate relief fund that helped associates in time of disasters. When Hurricane Ike tore through our city, the associate relief fund helped several associates and were loads faster and more helpful than FEMA.

Overall it was a great place and great company.
Pro érvek
associate relief fund, team spirit, associate resources
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés