JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fredericksburg, VA

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 475 értékelés megtekintése
hurry hurry hurry
Store Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2019, július 15.
1st we start with clearance pricing at 5 am while waiting for the truck to get here then we unload truck and get ready to go to the mens store (we have 2 stores in our mall) we unpack and put ething out in storethen about 11 am we take a break 10 mins and off to the mens store and unpack and put away the mens store. then about 130 pm we may get lunch and then at 2pm we go home.yeah its crazy
Pro érvek
we get free christmas pizza if we work christmas eve
Kontra érvek
sweltering stock room in summer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
No chance for growth
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, április 18.
Worked here for over 10 years, have had no opportunity for job growth. Not happy. Work a lot of hours, and do a great deal with customer service. Our store was one of the most successful in the area, and I put a lot of hours in to make that happen.

My hourly wage was capped at $18.00. No offer of more after years of service, or promotion availability. Moving on.
great sales associates
work family life difficult
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast passed customer focus sales
Shoe Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, március 27.
jcpennys was a good company to work for would recommend better communication between management and employees was hired as full time associate came into work one day as per my printed schedule and was told by department manager after my access code was not working to log in to start shift he guessed i was no longer an employee no notice no explanation access and all my employee records were deleted '2011 before big reno merge'
JC Penny
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, március 7.
I worked here as a seasonal employee during Christmas Season. I would come in for my shift, check deployment chart to see where I would be and then begin straightening up, helping customers, or putting up new displays or products.

What I learned working with JC Penny repeatedly during their Christmas season was that a smile and good personality can carry you a long way and may even brighten up a downed customers day by the experience you provide.

The management here was Excellent! Always helpful, and professional, as well as willing to help you advance when opportunities came along.

The hardest part of the job was sometimes finding work to do, being mostly clothing retail store there was only some much you could do. So I spent most of my time patrolling my dept. looking for customers or cleaning odds and ends.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is always seeing that I provided a customer with a one of a kind shopping experience. Whether it be choosing Back to School clothes, getting fitted for a suit, or redesigning your bedroom decor. Just seeing them leave with a smile because of me is the best part.
Pro érvek
Interaction with public, able to express creativity, awesome management and staff
Kontra érvek
Seasonal Emp have little to no advancement, more tasks to do during shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you work hard you have a great team.
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017, szeptember 27.
I have been at JCPenney for over 10 years. I have enjoyed working there, but I have not been able to move up towards a higher level of management. That is why I am looking elsewhere for more experience and challenges.

We have a great team. But I worked hard to make that happen. We have had some hiccups along the way, but we got things smoothed out with hard work and great communication. I believe every great work environment happens with a good manager.

Hardest part of the job is losing good employees when they go back to school or relocate.

Learned a lot with this job. But I feel I am ready for more.
Good work envionrment
Kontra érvek
no way to advance to upper level management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
its indoors
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017, július 26.
i have nothing to say in the last 2 years that i have worked there they have taken away my vacation pay my health ins and i did not get a raise in 2012 and 13. when i did ask for 2 weeks off and was given the 2 weeks off 14 days i ended up recieving a phone call asking me if i would come in the second week and work. and i said no so then i was told i didnt have a job so i have to throw all my plans for that week out the window and go to work.
no raise 2 yrs, no health ins, no vacation pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017, május 18.
Loved putting out new items on the floor, sitting up new displays. Helping customers find what they are looking for. Great management team to work with. Everyone is so friendly.
friendly place
not paid enough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Productive Work Place
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2016, június 15.
Learned how to complete credit card applications. Set up displays, completed transactions. Worked with a team completing inventory. Maintained the children's floor. Making sure displays and tables are clean and neat.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job meant for only part-time
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2016, április 8.
Its an ok job if you're still in school, because they work really well with your hours. However, it is just a retail job and does not pay much.
Pro érvek
Hours, and scheduled lunch breaks
Pay, and advancement opportunities
1,0
Would not recommend
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2016, január 31.
I'm not a "glass half empty" kind of person, but I have to say that this was the most unpleasant job I've had. I've read some good reviews, but my particular location was terrible. I worked here for a year and was miserable everyday. The pay is horrible for the work that is expected. The managers are only concerned with the amount of credit cards you activate and are always pressuring you to get more. The work is exhausting due to a lack of scheduling. Many employees are scheduled to work in a dept. solo which leads to messy dressing rooms, long customer lines, phones ringing, and messy merchandise on the floor (and you are responsible for handling it all). Customers were rude and nasty. Don't EVER plan on having a weekend off unless you ask for it 3 weeks in advance. And don't plan on spending any holidays with your family if you work during the holiday season. It is an incredibly thankless job. The only things that made this job bearable were the couple of friends I made connections with and my immediate supervisor who was incredibly sweet and understanding. If it weren't for them I wouldn't have made it.
Enjoyable coworkers
Kontra érvek
Pay, short breaks, nasty customers, horrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to Be
Menswear Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2015, december 16.
This is really only a job that I take part in during breaks from school, however they do try to make associates comfortable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a department store that allowed me to provide friendly customer service and help to organize displays.
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2015, szeptember 9.
JCPenney was a work environment where I could provide friendly customer service and focus on keeping the displays looking clean & organized.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
store management is awful
DEPARTMENT MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg VA2015, június 14.
store management is more concerned about their own positions than they are about making the store run well. They will pull customer service reps to do menial housekeeping tasks in order to improve the appearance of unimportant things just because a corporate visit is coming instead of improving the customer experience and ensuring customers have an experience they want to come back to.
almost everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
typical retail
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2014, augusztus 9.
the pay is ok- not the best, but it's retail.... not many opportunities for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel like it was good place and enviorment for diffferent people to learn how people have different fashion choices.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2014, július 16.
I overall loved the customers no work day was boring and it was always laughs while at work. I learned how to keep up with different shoes and clothing. I liked working alone and organizing the back room. My manager weren't really the best people all the time but I enjoyed the structure and expectation they wanted very well.
Pro érvek
the love that surrounded me
not enough break time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with my co-workers
Service Specialist - Jewelry (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2014, március 19.
There is a high turnover rate at this location and it is definitely for a reason.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work for
Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2014, február 11.
They just don't to care about their employees as much as they make themselves seem. (at least the one I currently work at) You will not get your yearly raise so don't even expect it. I have rarely heard anyone say they loved their job here! I mean it's not minimum wage (8.00 per hour) but we all do deserve to make a little more. This should definitely be a last option job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for those in-between jobs, but not much room for advancement.
Catalog Associate / Jewelry Salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2014, január 27.
I was satisfied with how JCPenney treated me, although I am still bitter about complications with transferring departments and having them nickel 'n' dime your pay because of it.
Pro érvek
Great department managers that would level with you when needed.
Kontra érvek
Upper management twisting the wording in their policies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think it was a great company to work at, but it has changed alot and ow we have poor managment and no respect for some employees
expert team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2013, január 27.
Its ok but there's no incentive to work there . I like my job and what i do, but also i would like something better and better income.
hours
Kontra érvek
don't have a specific day off to plan doctors apptments, and always worried about not to have enough hours and lose my health insurance benefitsf
Good first job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  fredericksburg, va2012, július 13.
This was my first job and the discount on clothes was great while i was in high school. The coworkers were generally fun to work with and the management was almost non existant.
25% off everything in the store
Kontra érvek
the job could get very boring

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van