Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Worth, TX63 értékelés
63 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 938 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good job paid well and the benefits were great! The employees there were super nice and friendly management was great and it was all around a great job! Only thing I didn’t like was I was having a high risk emergency and I was told I still had to work even though I wasn’t physically able to.
Management, benefits, staff, security
Kontra érvek
Not getting emergency time off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenny in Fort Worth / Alliance Town Center and it is definitely a place to gain plentiful experience. The pay is not great starting off but the knowledge you obtain and the experience you gain is worth your time! Management was passionate and considerate in their trainings and job culture. They encouraged inclusiveness but also concentrated on competitiveness among your peers from district to district.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and it was a very good workplace. Very inclusive and super diverse. I loved going to work and doing anything I absolutely can. The benefits were amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work for them faithfully but never had opportunity to go up.Too many brown nosers and discrimination simple as that.Have other co-worker leave this company after I did.This job is all the way to Alliance up north Hey 156.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management makes working there truly terrible. Whether it is corporate or in-store leaders. The wellness and happiness of employees does not exist in JCPenney as every part of their job is to juice you of all you have to have offer with nothing left for yourself. You don't matter to them.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This has been the best job I’ve worked at. The people who work there are pretty nice and they respect your time and let you leave when your time is up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my experience wit the company I wish I could’ve stayed longer and learned more overall it was a good job just wasn’t for me but it could be for someone else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Se dota de empleados comprometidos y con basta experiencia. Hay mucho compañerismo
Y un ambiente tranquilo y divertido!.
Pro érvek
Seuro medico, descuentos en tiendas y reconocimientos mensuales
Munkahelyi kultúra
always have good days at work enjoying with customer and meeting new people. restocking items getting big deals and sign ready for the busy days. helping customer when they needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your schedule can and will change without notice. It is often difficult to plan vacations or even a significant event due to blackout dates and Upper Level Corporate visits at a moment's notice. Your productivity is monitored and correctives issued if you don't have sales (varies by location). The hardest part of the job is the long hours on your feet or too many responsibilities placed upon you to meet benchmarks. The people are great to work with, and the company does have a nice rewards systems.
Benefits, Culture, Employee Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work! Pay wasn't so great but the atmosphere, management, and employees were great! I left because I had to go to go off to school. Overall great Job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training lasted about 2 weeks, but I wasn't trained for everything all at once. Started truck work 3-4 weeks in, was trained as I went, my assistant supervisor couldn't believe I started with no retail experience, as I knew the names of the ink tag tops and bottoms and learned quickly. The truck work wasn't too hard. About two trucks a week, and easy to breakdown. Fairly nice first job. Management is nice and understanding. Holidays are mandatory, even if availability prevents it. Most coworkers were polite and friendly. I learned how to sign, retag, clearance, and liquidate merchandise, as well as breakdown truck shipments of pallets and put clothing out, and rfid inventory (wasn't part of my job title).
Pro érvek
Given between 30 to 60 minute lunches, depending on hours worked, coworkers were friendly and helpful, great supervisor, would ask before changing schedules, out by 1 pm so free to work a second job if desired or spend time with family
Kontra érvek
Less hours given after holidays, until about June, second job may be needed to pay rent and other bills
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had worked at JCPenney for three years before I quit. It was amazing when I first started with one of my favorite managers. Soon they had me closing all the time regardless of my open availability most of the time by myself. When a management positioned opened up I applied. I was told that I could not do the management position which was only to be a lead over a department because I did not get enough credit cards. I liked the job enough for a first job, but would not recommend if you plan to advance within a job.
Employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started as a Stylist with the Company and worked My way up to Manager. Was a Great Experience during My years with this Company. Made Great Friends and Had Customers that are also Friends still. Learned Great Customer Service Skills during My time with the Company that I still use today in Dealing with People.
Learned how to Deal with People
Can't Please Everyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is going down the drain do not work here. the management was terrible their HR department does not give a care about employees, and there is little to no chance for advancement or pay raise.
Pro érvek
there is no pros to working for this company
Kontra érvek
everything you can think of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was relaxed and enjoyable. The ones I worked were nice to work with. I was treated fairly. I never had to stay too late. The hours were reasonable and I could sometimes get more hours if I wanted them.
Pro érvek
A lot of interaction from people out in mall. Raises were good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my day at JCPENNEY Customer Service Associate. Processed customer’s transactions. Submit credit cards application for customers. Help customers find what they want at jcpenny.com and submit their orders online
I enjoyed working at JCPenney the only problem that i faced was that I had to work night and weekend and my kids were little and i had no one to take care of them then so i had to quit
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I have learned while working for J C Penny's is that the customers are always right. I Have also learned that if the store is under great management then the store can be great.
Great Discounts
Not enough workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only good thing working there was the people that worked in the stores. Most of the associates were hard working and enjoyable. Senior management was discriminatory towards age.
Munkahelyi kultúra
flexible hours, young work environment.
worked here while i was in high school, the job was fine but couldn't see myself working there for a career. decent job for a student.
flexible hours
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Happy employees therefore a good place to be 5 days a week, management is understanding and willing to work with most reasonable schedules, overall a good atmosphere.
free popcorn
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés