JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Wayne, IN

46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 282 értékelés megtekintése
Expectancy
Shoe Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2020, január 28.
When I worked there, I was only expected and required to work in my area - shoes. Would inquire if customer needed assistance, measure their feet, look in shoe storage area for their size and a couple extra style selections before returning to the customer.
Great
Shipping and Receiving (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, november 15.
Great people great place to work wouldn’t change anything about them. Wonderful hours great discounts to many other companies besides jcpennys. Paid time off is great also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people to work with
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, szeptember 20.
The managers are very good and fun to work with, a good work ethic is something needed. Slacking is something no tolerated despite what many think about retail jobs.
Terrible
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, szeptember 15.
literally hated working here. schedule you 3-4 hour shifts a day or two a week and very inflexible with hours. expect you to come in when your puling your guts out.
Decent
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, augusztus 28.
I Liked working here though management can be a bit unfair at times overall it was pretty cool. The Interview was a good process I found out that they do not do interviews unless they plan on hiring you on the spot.
2,0
Fast pace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, augusztus 17.
JCPenny was a fast paced Holiday job. The pay was only minimum wage. I feel for the amount of work that was to be done the employee’s should have been compensated more.
Jcpenney
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, április 8.
JCPENNEY is an excellent company to work for. They provide excellent training, help and encouragement when needed also when someone meets or exceeds sales goals they celebrate it by announcing it over the intercom as well as congratulating them one on one,and there are rewards for meeting sales goals.
Free buffets on holidays
No breaks if busy
Retail
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, január 6.
That is all that I can really say about JC Penney. It is a retail environment and was one of the first jobs that I had growing up. It taught me a lot.
Job was productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, május 29.
The co workers were nice. The manager was nice. The job had flexible hours. The seasonal pay was good. I had no complaints. It is a good company to work for.
Flexible hours
Short breaks
Ok
Stylist/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, április 3.
You will not be able to make any money in the JCPenny salon unless you have clientele. JCPenny Salon is a great place to work you have constant clients coming in for you on a daily basis. If you do not have any clients coming in then you will not be able to make any money at all.

Its best to keep track of all of your clients name and numbers so that you can recommend your clients to come to JCPenny. Without those numbers then you will not be able to make any money at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow paced and not much room for advancement
Shoe Department Inside Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, március 27.
Eliminated large portion of their work force and cut the pay for the remainder. Hours were sparse after that and job titles were changed. Employees were made to work in departments they were not trained for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Optician
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, február 17.
At JCpenney Opticial I would be assisting potential patients at affording their own glasses. If ready; appointments are scheduled or glasses are placed to order.
Working with people
Lack of income
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
4,0
Enjoyable staff
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017, december 1.
i processed accounts payable and receivable. I provided quality customer service. The manangment was amazing. I made wonderful relationships there. And we worked together to reach goals for our department as well as a company as whole.
a typical day at work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017, október 25.
I enjoyed working the holidays and the managers were there with us. yes the hours were long, but enjoyable. the customers enjoyed the friendly faces
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring work, little to no hours
Loss Prevention/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017, augusztus 14.
Extremely boring work, unfair standards, inappropriate comments from management about physical appearance. Pay raise and advancements promised and fully discussed within office, and then hiring someone less qualified from outside of the company.
short breaks, harassment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sephora inside of jcpenny fort wayne IN
Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort wayne IN2017, június 25.
This was a horrible place to work at Sephora inside my JCPenney's they have the wrong people in management and also the wrong people inside of JCPenney's as managers. When I was hired at Sephora we had one beauty manager I had been there for total of 5 months and there have been one beauty manager to leave and approximately three girls to leave as well and now I see why that is there is a lot of underlying issues inside of that Sephora as well as one manager taking things to her head and being very racial It's a Shame & Scandal all inside of one if you love drama not working as a team then this is the job for you it's just ridiculous and I feel bad for anyone who loves makeup and enjoy being around good people because this is what they have to offer you good luck if you apply there especially the one in Fort Wayne Indiana
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
seasonal help may get hired
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017, június 7.
I got hired as seasonal help and worked hard to try to get a job after the season ended even learning cashier to help my chances friendly co workers and fun to be around
Pro érvek
discounts, new areas of stores
not long lasting
4,0
retail
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017, április 25.
When you work here you obviously are working you lost of people which depending on how you are might be a good or bad thing. I enjoyed it, management was nice and understanding. Just low pay.
flexible hours
rude Customers
fun place to work
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017, március 15.
Friendly people got along with everyone sometimes think they should give more time to do the job but overall enjoy work here. Supervisor was super Jasmine the greatest
discounts
Kontra érvek
pay should give more time to do certain jobs
awful place to work
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2016, december 31.
poor management in the salon, talks poorly about employees, harassment from manager in salon because she either didn't like me or because of race/ethnicity.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van