JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Smith, AR

35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 269 értékelés megtekintése
It was ok 😊
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2019, július 15.
The management is why I left, They have cut everyone's hours so I had to quit, I'm about making money not being used but barely paid. That's not how employees are suppose to be treated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay for a first job and it can be fun depending on who you work with
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2018, november 18.
I didn’t hate it but i don’t miss it. It’s low pay and they really push on getting people to sign up for their card so it’d get annoying. They are very strict with breaks and lunches especially on holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Jcp
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2018, november 5.
The pay isnt great, the breaks are limited, and what is asked of you is a lot. Youre on your feet all day and you have to deal with horrible mannered customers.
Employee discount
short breaks, pay
Excellent Company to work for
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2018, június 8.
Hours varied
Held a variety of positions at JCPenney
Excellent management staff
The hardest part about the job was the varied work schedule.
The most enjoyable part was helping others, meeting people.
Great working environmment
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very plesant and fun job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2018, április 10.
Jcpenney was a very diverse place to work alot of late nights and early mornings being a supervisor required alot of time an patience i was overall a great place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Moral with the team with the ping pong tables, fun activities, and food provided when needed.
Sales Associate/ Department Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2018, március 20.
Great place to work. Great management, good staff and a great team altogether.operations of daily activities seam to work well from the front of the house to the back. Well organized, well staffed, and associates seem to really help others out when they know their employees are struggling thru difficulty times. (with family and other issues pertaining to life)
Calm
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2018, március 18.
This job is slow paced. There's not much activity going on. If you're not ringing up customers, you're making the sales floor presentable. The managers are very calm, cool and collective.
Pretty old building
Pricing Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2018, március 13.
My day usually starts at 4 am changing all signs for that day. This signs typically last no more than 3 days and I then need to change them again. It is more difficult now because a lot of people have been let go so my small team, which is now smaller, has to pick up the slack. I also have another responsibility that needs to be done before 9am.
Flexible schedule for students
Hours not stable/guaranteed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
competitive, fun
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2018, január 23.
It was nice working as a stylist at JC Penny. I catered to a diverse clientele. I was able to learn as well as work. There were times it was fun and full of laughs, there were time it was stress, busy, and chaotic with people, but overall I enjoyed making other feel and look beautiful about themselves.
Pro érvek
fun, worked at on pace, able to move about, working with people
Kontra érvek
standing on feet, stiff back
College Students Dream
Merchandising Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2018, január 3.
JCPenney made it possible for me to work and complete 18-21 hr semesters. They have great flexibility for schedule from 4:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m. without the slave driving 24 system.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Changing job duties
Sales Associate - Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2017, október 30.
The thing I liked about this job was that I was constantly changing what my duties. Some days I would organize shelves. Some days I would clean out the dressing room and re-zone. Some days I would measure for suits. It was nice to change it up.
Different jobs
low hours
Fun and productive environment
Hair Stylist/Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2017, szeptember 25.
Jc Penney was a great employer because while working they would pay you to take classes, sometimes out of town, to learn new techniques and hairstyles.
Operations Associate
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2017, szeptember 21.
Fast-paced and fun environment. Dealt with customers on a limited basis. Old company with a very thorough culture. Processed new freight and conducted price changes and positioning of signs.
Low stress.
Low pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Nice
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2017, február 7.
Great work team, hourly pay was ok, wish they didn't cut hours after the holidays. Learned to work with all kinds of people
free holidays meals, gifts
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
rude and dishonest managers, bad experiance, people lie
sales assosiate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2016, február 22.
typical day at work would be to put things in locker, clock in and go down to the sales floor, finding which dept. you'd be working in and start fixing clothes, clearance, and other things all the way on the other side of the register you'd be assigned to. This was really bad specially if you were the only one working in your dept. unable to see customers unless they went looking for you, or just left to another register. learned almost nothing extra from my previous retail job besides you having to be working like a robot, weren't allowed to even stand still for even 5 mins out of your entire shift, else you would get in trouble, a girl lied to a manager about what I told her when she had asked to me pick up a clearance area one time when working in the bra and panties area. which got me in trouble and the manager was very rude to me warning me that she'd cut my hours if I didn't fix the problem. The day after I came in worked more than half my shift was called to the managers office only to be "let go" for not being productive enough, when I was busy running around all day doing my best to keep things organized and neat looking, being that the person I was to work with had called in for being sick. Jcpennys expects way to much from employees, people are not robots and can only be fast enough, or busy enough to a point. Will probably never shop or work here again.
Pro érvek
good assosiate discount, most employees were nice
Kontra érvek
almost no breaks, expect to much from employees, lie to you, bad hours, bad pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great Place!!
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2016, január 13.
Awesome place to work! Management and co-workers are very caring and always willing to help! Never had a problem with anything!
JcPenney Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2015, november 19.
Great company to work for in sales position, stock or shipping and receiving to advance into management positions. Helping customers find the product they are looking for along with keeping the store clean.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
worst managers but good discount
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2015, június 3.
discount 25% off almost everything and you can include coupons. hours are pretty good too. Managers PUSH employees to make people sign up for credit cards. You have credit card goal. You HAVE TO ask everyone 18+ even if they have one.
discount 25% off almost everything and you can include coupons
Kontra érvek
Managers PUSH employees to make people sign up for credit cards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
GOOD EXPERIENCE
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2015, április 18.
I WAS YOUNG AND IT WAS A GOOD JOB. WORKED WITH MANY GOOD PEOPLE AND MET LOTS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THIS LINE ON OF WORK.... MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS WE WERE IN THE MALL :)
LOVED IT
NEEDED MORE MONEY, SO I HAD TO MOVE ON
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional and had a good times side.
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith,AR2015, január 28.
JCPenney was a good place to work. They are very concerned about presentation whether its the displays or the tables. We were all about the customer is right. I had a lot of wierd experiences, but they made for a good workplace. It gave me a lot of time to deal with multiple stressful situations. The best part of working at JCPenney was the same customers, same family, same care. The worst part was the constant closing shop rumors.
Great customers
Job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van