Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Myers, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have you working by yourself most of the time and when call for back up they don’t come or if you have a problem they don’t come. I would say work there if you have too. The place is cleaned maybe twice a week. Some managers are ok but not all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think the pay is not worth all the work done $9.00 per hrs is just not enough I enjoyed the job & people I've worked with it was overall an excellent experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was pretty fun when I work there the manager was very racist other then that everyone was nice very convenient nice and neat you to love going to work every morning
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for JCP twice at the same location. Rumors of store closings makes for low morale. The stylists are fun. A nice work family. Open 13 years, was better earlier. 23 stylists, too many. Clicky. Stylists with some unethical behavior ie. taking as many walk ins as possible. Seems like a hair mill. Monthly coupons freebies
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good management, and flexible schedule. The environment was great, made friends, everyone is nice. They give good hours. Training is quick and easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mucha presión y responsabilidad para lo q pagan. Los supervisores y superiores no tienen ningun tipo d empatia con sus empleados. No aprecian tu trabajo. Hay un ambiente laboral super pesado. No volvere a trabajar para esta compañía. Lo único bueno es el descuento de empleado y q son flexibles con el horario.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to get work moral from under paid and or minors. No budget for payroll and or merit increases. Barely able to hire the headcount required. Bonuses are only obtainable through certain metrics that are impossible to make. Turnover percentage not an accurate metric with a majority of staff being minors.
Vacation
Employee Moral
Munkahelyi kultúra
They really need to stick to what they say at time of hire. If you tell an employee they will receive the maximum of 30 hours that should be set, with a little under is okay. But not 20 hours because new hires are now on board.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started work there it was good but then we lost very good management and after that it became so bad I would quit but I can’t because I don’t t have an other job lined up
Discount
Unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Jcpenney I work at currently is one of the better stores. The management teams seem to be stuck on their high horses and don't see the things the employees are going through. It's retail, you can't expect much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service was a vital part of my position, maintaining a clean and organized work environment as well. During the holiday months I was asked to make the announcements over the loud speaker
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there before the old manager left. The new manager chose favorites and was not easy to talk to. Great company, good pay, fun work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Typical day at work would be that I did not have a set schedule and it was a 2 week schedule that rotated. I learned how to fold clothes a certain way and change out the Tills and count down the money. Management was good and helped if you needed help. The hardest part of the job would be standing on your feet with long lines. The most enjoyable part was making friends.
Pro érvek
Learning how to fold clothes in a certain way
Long lines
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney feels like working with family! Everyone gets a long. Benefits include 401k, pto, healthcare. Very proud to say Jcpenney is a diverse place to work!
Paid time off
Kontra érvek
Holidays we have to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the store was always started with a meeting to get your day started and what goals we were to meet. Every day was a challenge in some way or another. Always meeting and greeting and thanking our customers. Meetings, schedules, payroll, walking the store, Buy online pickup in store, Credit, makes your day. Hardest part was putting up with Thieves. Most enjoyable is the family you have while at work and the customers that become regulars along with new customers that you greet and meet their needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp is a good place to work.. I enjoy working with the people that I work with. I have met some pretty amazing people in JCPENNY. I have made that emotional connectivity with a lot of them. My passion is customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JC Penney's consisted of greeting customers some rude and some to make your day, laughter, selling multiple shoes, getting credit applications filled out and shopping. What I learned is to greet every customer with a smile and hello regardless of how your day is going. Management was good she believed in her workers and helped out where she could The hardest part of the day was dealing with associates and customers who complained all the time. The enjoyable part of the day was giving great customer service to customers.
giveaways, gift certificates
dealing with rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always enjoyed helping customers find the merchandise that they needed. I enjoyed building displays and always took pride in the way my area was presented.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great company to work for. After being self employed for over 30 years in the salon industry and also teaching on corporate level, I had chosen JCPenney Salons as the place to apply, as I knew they were the one company that operated their salons in a professional manner. Quality customer service and hair care are first and foremost as I have always offered in all my years in the business. No other company offers the pay, benefits, and flexibility of schedules as JCPenney offers their stylists. I would highly recommend JCPenney Styling Salons as the perfect place for any stylist of all levels.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedules, great pay, excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
Save yourself the stress and expense of operating your own business
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked it but had to leave the job because they wouldn't give me a week off due to me going out of state. Over all it's a good place , busy most of the times mainly weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working at JC Penney its so much fun doing peoples hair and working with co workers they are so nice I do inventory answer phone calls make appointments