JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Myers, FL

44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
Socking position
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2020, január 16.
I think the pay is not worth all the work done $9.00 per hrs is just not enough I enjoyed the job & people I've worked with it was overall an excellent experience.
JCPenney Salon
Hairdresser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, december 17.
I have worked for JCP twice at the same location. Rumors of store closings makes for low morale. The stylists are fun. A nice work family. Open 13 years, was better earlier. 23 stylists, too many. Clicky. Stylists with some unethical behavior ie. taking as many walk ins as possible. Seems like a hair mill. Monthly coupons freebies
Very good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, november 24.
Very good management, and flexible schedule. The environment was great, made friends, everyone is nice.
They give good hours.
Training is quick and easy.
Mucha presión
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, szeptember 21.
Mucha presión y responsabilidad para lo q pagan. Los supervisores y superiores no tienen ningun tipo d empatia con sus empleados. No aprecian tu trabajo. Hay un ambiente laboral super pesado. No volvere a trabajar para esta compañía. Lo único bueno es el descuento de empleado y q son flexibles con el horario.
Work morale
Human Resources Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, augusztus 21.
Hard to get work moral from under paid and or minors. No budget for payroll and or merit increases. Barely able to hire the headcount required. Bonuses are only obtainable through certain metrics that are impossible to make. Turnover percentage not an accurate metric with a majority of staff being minors.
Vacation
Employee Moral
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, június 29.
They really need to stick to what they say at time of hire. If you tell an employee they will receive the maximum of 30 hours that should be set, with a little under is okay. But not 20 hours because new hires are now on board.
It became bad
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, február 15.
When I first started work there it was good but then we lost very good management and after that it became so bad I would quit but I can’t because I don’t t have an other job lined up
Discount
Unorganized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
2,0
It's retail
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, november 6.
The Jcpenney I work at currently is one of the better stores. The management teams seem to be stuck on their high horses and don't see the things the employees are going through. It's retail, you can't expect much.
Sales Associate
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, augusztus 14.
Customer service was a vital part of my position, maintaining a clean and organized work environment as well. During the holiday months I was asked to make the announcements over the loud speaker
jcpenney
Customer service/sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, július 20.
Loved working there before the old manager left. The new manager chose favorites and was not easy to talk to. Great company, good pay, fun work environment.
Productive and busy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, május 22.
A Typical day at work would be that I did not have a set schedule and it was a 2 week schedule that rotated. I learned how to fold clothes a certain way and change out the Tills and count down the money. Management was good and helped if you needed help. The hardest part of the job would be standing on your feet with long lines. The most enjoyable part was making friends.
Pro érvek
Learning how to fold clothes in a certain way
Long lines
Jcpenney
Jewelry supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, május 19.
Jcpenney feels like working with family! Everyone gets a long. Benefits include 401k, pto, healthcare. Very proud to say Jcpenney is a diverse place to work!
Paid time off
Kontra érvek
Holidays we have to work
Challenging, enjoyable, Customer service, managing
Human Resources Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, április 6.
A typical day at the store was always started with a meeting to get your day started and what goals we were to meet. Every day was a challenge in some way or another. Always meeting and greeting and thanking our customers. Meetings, schedules, payroll, walking the store, Buy online pickup in store, Credit, makes your day. Hardest part was putting up with Thieves. Most enjoyable is the family you have while at work and the customers that become regulars along with new customers that you greet and meet their needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with customers
Work Cashier supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, március 24.
Jcp is a good place to work.. I enjoy working with the people that I work with. I have met some pretty amazing people in JCPENNY. I have made that emotional connectivity with a lot of them. My passion is customer service.
Productive fun working environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, március 23.
A typical day at JC Penney's consisted of greeting customers some rude and some to make your day, laughter, selling multiple shoes, getting credit applications filled out and shopping. What I learned is to greet every customer with a smile and hello regardless of how your day is going.

Management was good she believed in her workers and helped out where she could

The hardest part of the day was dealing with associates and customers who complained all the time. The enjoyable part of the day was giving great customer service to customers.
giveaways, gift certificates
dealing with rude customers
fun place to work
Shoe sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, január 30.
I always enjoyed helping customers find the merchandise that they needed. I enjoyed building displays and always took pride in the way my area was presented.
Fun, Professional, Exciting Salon
Salon Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, október 19.
JCPenney is a great company to work for. After being self employed for over 30 years in the salon industry and also teaching on corporate level, I had chosen JCPenney Salons as the place to apply, as I knew they were the one company that operated their salons in a professional manner. Quality customer service and hair care are first and foremost as I have always offered in all my years in the business. No other company offers the pay, benefits, and flexibility of schedules as JCPenney offers their stylists. I would highly recommend JCPenney Styling Salons as the perfect place for any stylist of all levels.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedules, great pay, excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
Save yourself the stress and expense of operating your own business
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good but I worked during holidays so it was busy all the time the managers are great
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, július 28.
I liked it but had to leave the job because they wouldn't give me a week off due to me going out of state. Over all it's a good place , busy most of the times mainly weekends
work place culture
HAIR STYLIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, június 12.
Love working at JC Penney its so much fun doing peoples hair and working with co workers they are so nice I do inventory answer phone calls make appointments
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible management and organization
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, június 1.
I wish I didn't have this bad of an experience as my first retail job. I wish it would've turned out better, but the "team" is very unprofessional. Very underpaid because you end up doing the work a manager should be doing.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van