Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Lauderdale, FL10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work would be in the shoe department, or sometimes even in the kids department, I would organize the shoes on display or in the back where we would get our shipments, or if someone called out or needed help I would offer to fill their position
The people, diversity
Rarely any breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m a resourceful employee who always tries my hardest to meet and exceeds productivity goals. I can also maintain a high level of professionalism, patience to customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. My goal is to use my skills to learn and grow with a great company where I can learn and excel within the company.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in retail is great as a second job because it doesn't pay for anyone as a first job. However, you get to meet all sorts of people get experience in floor setting, markdowns, new merchandise, and sale items.
Gaining experience
No wage compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Answer customer telephone calls regarding services packages, customer concerns and payments.

Consistently improve customer satisfaction.
short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail in general does not match with required knowledge, company policies and stress. JCPenney was a nice place to work because I didn't let the stress get to me. Greeting your regular customers was a nice way to spend your day on the job.
Pro érvek
Making friends along the way, professional and personal
Kontra érvek
Pay does not match required knowledge, policies and stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first experience working in the construction business. Start out as the coordinator for the company in remodeling south Florida stores worked my way real quick to supervising carpenter union workers through their rep.
Good sart out job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for, with benefits and sales commission provided. It was a continuous learning environment. They trusted me with more difficult tasks as I continued learning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy putting price tags and senors on the clothes and merchandises and I like helping some of the employers on the sales floor putting merchandises away.
Pro érvek
nice clothes that be on sale
Kontra érvek
discount and good insurance benefits
3,0
LINGERIE DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR
set displays and maintain inventory. assist customers and back up cashier. Maintain floor clean and pick up returns from customer service.
VERY GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR
I worked on Dresses for the holiday season, but after the Holidays the management asked me if I want to work in Fine Jewelry department. I liked it so much, I worked for 11 years as part-time, making more money then I was making in my full time job. I loved my customers, my coworkers and the management. Great company.
Pro érvek
Excelent pay ( commission )