JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Forestville, MD

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not able to take care of a family here
Operations/Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2019, augusztus 14.
Jc penny was a mistake to work there they lie to get you to work there then only give you 20 or less hours a week. Pay is extremely low also. Would not recommend this job to someone looking to survive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
You're Better Off Working Somewhere Else
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2019, július 30.
It's poor organization and poor management. Some Managers help you out while others just leave you to fend for yourself. Questions go unanswered unless it's about Credit Applications or Customer Surveys. It was cool while it lasted.
Great work atmosphere
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2018, szeptember 7.
U loved meeting New people and helping out where ever i can. The job could become stressful and fun and living all at the same timr.. I loved to see customers satisfied with their service and my speedy check out
Pro érvek
Could ve more open to suggestiobs from emolitees and custoners
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for the basic experience of dealing with the public.
Visual/Sales Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2018, július 9.
JCPenney's is a great place to work. It teaches you great accounting skills, public discipline and customer service.

The customers can sometime be challenging, but overall a good place. My coworkers are great.
Flexible hours
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
something is better than nothing, I guess
Optical Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2018, június 29.
It's not a bad company to work for, you just can't have this as your primary income or you will not survive. Management is cool. very easy workload. Good job for student!
low wage
relax atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace environment timely working pace
Custom Drapery Installer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2018, február 13.
As an installer being on time was just as important because you had several customer to install curtains, blinds and etc...You only have a certain window to get everyone installed. Some short days and driving a company vehicle was at my convince.
Pro érvek
You could set your own lunch
it was an experience
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2018, február 2.
Working surveillance camera controls
Using observational skills to watch for shoplifters
Monitoring alarm systems
Managing safety and loss prevention control meetings
Conducting safety and loss prevention audits
Recognizing unsafe working environments
Understanding safety processes and procedures
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bunch of money hungry , sleezy, dysfunctional ppl
Custom Window Installer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2018, január 31.
Job started out great... Until the manager that hired me left.. Everything went sour. I dont even think I will shop there. I applied for 40+ hours a week.. They just feel they can cut hours whenever, then gets upset if you moonlight.. I cant tell the bill company my hours got cut.. That's crazy.. It was a waste of time... Looking for a decent career is not here!!
Decent paid starting out
Kontra érvek
Only thing that matters is money
workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2017, december 19.
It was a very nice company to work for just not the best store. the company really showed they cared about their employees with lunches and snacks. the company also rewarded you when you got someone to open a jcp credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to meet different people
Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2017, október 10.
Working here help me improve my skills in retail, not only with clothes and shoes. Working in different departments of the store were I help all as needed
Pro érvek
ability to learn different skills
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours and all employees aren't being treated equally
excellent
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2017, szeptember 9.
Work life is what you make of it. Very happy working there. The manager was very heart warmi8ng and other staff will make you feel at home away from home.
productive and fun
Merchandise Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2017, június 19.
fair place to work and get the money. good team work and store is in good shape
some days are harder then a lot others but you get the work done day by day from an associate to a manager in a years times it was not easy
Pro érvek
discounts healt plans reasonablle schudle
Kontra érvek
pay, and some unrully customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive hardworker
Processor/Greeter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2017, június 15.
Learned how to stay active worked hard Team leader independent always on time at work if i need to stay i would to better my future for me and my kids
Free Lunches
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manger (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2016, július 5.
all store are not the same, I don't like working at this store, poorly managed.it is good to be working. Hope this is enough information.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney, the people was nice to work with.
Retail Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2016, május 27.
A typical day at work was busy on my feet all day, I learned to have patients with the customers, the management was patient with me, my co-workers helped me to do my work better, the hardest part of the job was having a long line with customer service and the most enjoyable part of the job was to make sure the customers were satisfied.
Pro érvek
We had good food to eat when people bought food in.
Kontra érvek
I had good enough breaks to rest up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C.Penny is a fun place to work. My first job experience was at Pennies
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2015, október 6.
I love working at the J.C. Penny. Working at Pennies was my first working experience in the United States. The people were very friendly and we had each other backs. Management in that location was the best ever. Oh, This is the Pennies at Donnell Drive, Forestville MD.
loved this place
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2015, április 10.
typical day at work morning huddles motivation from leadership

I learned how to open and close a the facility, gained management experience

my co- workers we like extended family always happy and good with team work

hardest part of job was time management, some days could be slower than others ,however task were completed promptly but you were pressured to work in different departments leaving the assigned department desolate, which lead to customer complaints. so handing that was quite hard.

most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers, variety was the daily status quo. elderly, young, members of congress, lots of fun you would be amazed how much you could learn from a customer. amazing.
free lunch, bonuses, advancement
Kontra érvek
short handed on staff in certain departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay place to work, it just wasnt organized enough, and the pay was not good.
Sales Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2015, március 1.
On a typical day in JCPenney for me was lovely at times. I would get to work ready and enthusiastic for my customers and the suties of my job. I would grret the customers with very friendly and inviting customer sevice, and assist them with all they may need. Keep store clean and presentable. Management was around sometimes but not when you really needed them, Some co-workers were more friend based employees, and single you out.The hardest part of this job was the holidays. We had to change the stores around from tip top and put up new fixtures and merchandise. The most enjoyable part about this job was the experience of working in a different field of fire.
20% off merchandise on top of sales
short breaks, little pay
fun place to work
Furniture Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forestville, MD2015, február 28.
friendly smiles from co workers every morning, group huddles before store open that super motivates you.

hands on management, although there was no micro management , you knew how to do your job and what was expected out of you, and team work was embedded in us positively.

I learned that you can move up quickly if you take your job seriously, and love what you do. i went from associate to management in 3 years and i worked there a total of 6 years. absolutely wonderful experience wish i could have stayed.

hardest part of the job was nothing, it was challenging but because i loved it, it came easy.

most enjoyable part was the appreciation you receive from management and your peers. and the fact that I was promoted to management and had every tool possible to achieve success with the guidance of our entire store leaders.
Pro érvek
plenty of opportunity for growth
no weekends off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
serviving the customers
Hair Stylist Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  forestville md2015, február 4.
i worked in hair salon so it was good that i got to use my liscense. i liked helping the customer. servicing the customer is most important
i had my liscense
Kontra érvek
i had to stay in the salon and sometimes i couldnt do hair
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van