Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Forestville, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Forestville, MD29 értékelés
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 146 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCP is a great day for training.I had to learn to be direct with direction and keep co workers interested in wanting to be the best at what they do. I learned alot from my peers who have been with the company for years. Learning the ends and out of working for JCP and it has been very helpful to me in the long run.I love seeing the customers who make you smile when having a hard day.The jokes and the kind word of encouragement makes it all worth it. The hardest part of my job is making sure that making sure that no customer leaves unhappy. I try to go above and beyond to ensure a great customer experience for any and everyone. The most enjoyable part of my day is leaving knowing i have motivated and inspired the staff to want to thrive to be better each and everyday no matter what.
Pro érvek
Being able to be creative and expressive
Kontra érvek
having to deal with unpleasant co workers
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny was a mistake to work there they lie to get you to work there then only give you 20 or less hours a week. Pay is extremely low also. Would not recommend this job to someone looking to survive
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's poor organization and poor management. Some Managers help you out while others just leave you to fend for yourself. Questions go unanswered unless it's about Credit Applications or Customer Surveys. It was cool while it lasted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
U loved meeting New people and helping out where ever i can. The job could become stressful and fun and living all at the same timr.. I loved to see customers satisfied with their service and my speedy check out
Pro érvek
Could ve more open to suggestiobs from emolitees and custoners
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney's is a great place to work. It teaches you great accounting skills, public discipline and customer service.

The customers can sometime be challenging, but overall a good place. My coworkers are great.
Flexible hours
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a bad company to work for, you just can't have this as your primary income or you will not survive. Management is cool. very easy workload. Good job for student!
low wage
relax atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an installer being on time was just as important because you had several customer to install curtains, blinds and etc...You only have a certain window to get everyone installed. Some short days and driving a company vehicle was at my convince.
Pro érvek
You could set your own lunch
Working surveillance camera controls
Using observational skills to watch for shoplifters

Monitoring alarm systems

Managing safety and loss prevention control meetings

Conducting safety and loss prevention audits

Recognizing unsafe working environments

Understanding safety processes and procedures
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job started out great... Until the manager that hired me left.. Everything went sour. I dont even think I will shop there. I applied for 40+ hours a week.. They just feel they can cut hours whenever, then gets upset if you moonlight.. I cant tell the bill company my hours got cut.. That's crazy.. It was a waste of time... Looking for a decent career is not here!!
Decent paid starting out
Kontra érvek
Only thing that matters is money
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very nice company to work for just not the best store. the company really showed they cared about their employees with lunches and snacks. the company also rewarded you when you got someone to open a jcp credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here help me improve my skills in retail, not only with clothes and shoes. Working in different departments of the store were I help all as needed
Pro érvek
ability to learn different skills
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours and all employees aren't being treated equally
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work life is what you make of it. Very happy working there. The manager was very heart warmi8ng and other staff will make you feel at home away from home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fair place to work and get the money. good team work and store is in good shape
some days are harder then a lot others but you get the work done day by day from an associate to a manager in a years times it was not easy
Pro érvek
discounts healt plans reasonablle schudle
Kontra érvek
pay, and some unrully customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to stay active worked hard Team leader independent always on time at work if i need to stay i would to better my future for me and my kids
Free Lunches
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
all store are not the same, I don't like working at this store, poorly managed.it is good to be working. Hope this is enough information.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was busy on my feet all day, I learned to have patients with the customers, the management was patient with me, my co-workers helped me to do my work better, the hardest part of the job was having a long line with customer service and the most enjoyable part of the job was to make sure the customers were satisfied.
Pro érvek
We had good food to eat when people bought food in.
Kontra érvek
I had good enough breaks to rest up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the J.C. Penny. Working at Pennies was my first working experience in the United States. The people were very friendly and we had each other backs. Management in that location was the best ever. Oh, This is the Pennies at Donnell Drive, Forestville MD.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day at work morning huddles motivation from leadership

I learned how to open and close a the facility, gained management experience

my co- workers we like extended family always happy and good with team work

hardest part of job was time management, some days could be slower than others ,however task were completed promptly but you were pressured to work in different departments leaving the assigned department desolate, which lead to customer complaints. so handing that was quite hard.

most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers, variety was the daily status quo. elderly, young, members of congress, lots of fun you would be amazed how much you could learn from a customer. amazing.
free lunch, bonuses, advancement
Kontra érvek
short handed on staff in certain departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day in JCPenney for me was lovely at times. I would get to work ready and enthusiastic for my customers and the suties of my job. I would grret the customers with very friendly and inviting customer sevice, and assist them with all they may need. Keep store clean and presentable. Management was around sometimes but not when you really needed them, Some co-workers were more friend based employees, and single you out.The hardest part of this job was the holidays. We had to change the stores around from tip top and put up new fixtures and merchandise. The most enjoyable part about this job was the experience of working in a different field of fire.
20% off merchandise on top of sales
short breaks, little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly smiles from co workers every morning, group huddles before store open that super motivates you.

hands on management, although there was no micro management , you knew how to do your job and what was expected out of you, and team work was embedded in us positively.

I learned that you can move up quickly if you take your job seriously, and love what you do. i went from associate to management in 3 years and i worked there a total of 6 years. absolutely wonderful experience wish i could have stayed.

hardest part of the job was nothing, it was challenging but because i loved it, it came easy.

most enjoyable part was the appreciation you receive from management and your peers. and the fact that I was promoted to management and had every tool possible to achieve success with the guidance of our entire store leaders.
Pro érvek
plenty of opportunity for growth
no weekends off
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked in hair salon so it was good that i got to use my liscense. i liked helping the customer. servicing the customer is most important
i had my liscense
Kontra érvek
i had to stay in the salon and sometimes i couldnt do hair