Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Forest Park, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
217 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 344 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an okay job it just doesn’t pay that well. A lot of temps and if you drive equipment you’ll get fired for hitting anything. Sometimes mandatory overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
No respect. They do not care about your personal life or well being. You have to adjust to any schedule they give you out of nowhere. They work you until your fingers bleed without any thank you nothing but criticism on what you’re not doing. I’ve been here over 3 years and I do not recommend anyone that I care about to work here.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for jcpenney, and all the challenges came with it. Working at jcpenney I receive good training, which made me great at all I did for the Company.
People that I work with
Kontra érvek
The way they let the good workers go
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good time at this job and only wished I had a better background so I still could be working there. The people was awesome and the work hours was awesome.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company; however, would love to see more internal promotion. There are too many turnovers within the management team. There is talent already within the organization, so upper management should do more internal promotion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there awhile ago and hated it. TERRIBLE HOURS because early AM shifts you have to be there extra early to park, get through security then walk like miles to get to the clock to clock in then you might have to wait in line at that. All terrible. So even if you're on time your commute INSIDE of the warehouse and the lines made you late. Even if you make good numbers co-workers were really unprofessional when I was there. They were petty and got jealous when they saw you doing better than them. Breaks were too short and practically over by the time you got to the breakroom because the warehouse is so big. Once I blacked out while standing and lost a ton of weight due to an insufficient break but the only concern was production. A break outside was always spoiled by people smoking so you were inhaling a good amount of funky secondhand smoke. Around that same time, another got robbed out there near the bus stop so I just say be careful but they tried to rehire me and I was like HECK NO. I really hated it there, the worst job I ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't have a hard part to my job. The most enjoyable part of the job was working by myself and having supporting managers. The workplace culture was very laid back and not stressful.
Helpful Management.
None at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of favoritism from management. is not worth working hard with hope of growing with company, at the end they give the position to their connections or whoever is in their mind. This is for the Jcpenney warehouse at Penney road forest park
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Management. Stockholders concerns only. Manager did not help when it came to Workers Comp claim. Not my type of job. Lazy woman doing clerical work.and talking all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed learning and cross training in other departments. Enjoyed working with management to decrease defective inventory. Learned a great deal about inbound and outbound shipping and receiving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tight deadlines and a lot of hours. Some managers were good, but some didn't know a lot about their positions and relied on those that did. Great associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not get comfortable with working here. Although there are opportunities to advance in the company, many years will go by before reaching that point.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work for. Moved my way up in the company, started out as an temporary employee, got offered a job, and then applied internal for a bigger role that also paid more could of kept on going however i want to pursue continuing my education. built a bond with my supervisor, wanted to give me the lead position. if they see you put in the work and deserve it you will be rewarded.
advancement, pay
sometimes heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Socializing with people is the much important aspect on a work environment and building my work ethics in return to improve my work skills to reassure I succeed as one of the most asset employee working for this company. I feel that there is on bad assets working for this company as one employee. Team members can reassure that by working as a team member and keeping a positive attitude toward daily activities at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When i first started at Jcpenney it was going good i got appreciated and rewarded but not its alot of favortism racist i dont feel appreciative no more they dont care about their associates like they use to alot of people are either depress or stress out just working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome experience and gained alot of experience that helped me in the QA and Logistics Center field. Great company for growth and experience, awesome employees and management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It look like it's trying to be a e-commerce but not quite there need better managementat the Black Friday and Cyber Monday a lot of employees with stating that will probably get something home within 4 hours so I'm looking for something else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working at JCPENNEY. I worked well with others as well as alone Management one in one did right by me (except they didn’t pay me for being there every day for peek season) but other than that I loved working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
If jcpenny had never closed in june of 2003. I would still be there.i was a picker packer.i started off with manpower. My last year of employment there was 2003
Kontra érvek
Hate they closed and reopen
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the company was great to work for but it was 1 hr from my home to get which is why I leave. My job was to put the tags on the merchandise and to put it in order.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We held pre-shift supervisor meetings, reviewing prior shift production as well as the days production goals. I learned that an unorganized management team as well as old faulty equipment kept team morale low. It wasn't a very mentally conducive environment to work in consistently.
Kontra érvek
it took 9 minutes to walk from the front of the warehouse to my department, and we werent allowed to clock in at the time clock at the front of the building.