Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Forest Park, GA

209 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 253 értékelés megtekintése
Enjoyed learning about complaince
Enjoyed learning and cross training in other departments. Enjoyed working with management to decrease defective inventory. Learned a great deal about inbound and outbound shipping and receiving.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Management, dont care about workers & favoritism.
Poor Management. Stockholders concerns only. Manager did not help when it came to Workers Comp claim. Not my type of job. Lazy woman doing clerical work.and talking all the time.
Good salary and benefits
Tight deadlines and a lot of hours.
Some managers were good, but some didn't know a lot about their positions and relied on those that did.

Great associates.
Working at Jcpenny
Do not get comfortable with working here. Although there are opportunities to advance in the company, many years will go by before reaching that point.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Suggested good company to work for
good company to work for. Moved my way up in the company, started out as an temporary employee, got offered a job, and then applied internal for a bigger role that also paid more could of kept on going however i want to pursue continuing my education. built a bond with my supervisor, wanted to give me the lead position. if they see you put in the work and deserve it you will be rewarded.
advancement, pay
sometimes heavy lifting
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Work Ethics skills
Socializing with people is the much important aspect on a work environment and building my work ethics in return to improve my work skills to reassure I succeed as one of the most asset employee working for this company. I feel that there is on bad assets working for this company as one employee. Team members can reassure that by working as a team member and keeping a positive attitude toward daily activities at work.
2,0
Its an ok company
When i first started at Jcpenney it was going good i got appreciated and rewarded but not its alot of favortism racist i dont feel appreciative no more they dont care about their associates like they use to alot of people are either depress or stress out just working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome experience and gained alot of experience that helped me in the QA and Logistics Center field. Great company for growth and experience, awesome employees and management.
2,0
JCPenney
It look like it's trying to be a e-commerce but not quite there need better managementat the Black Friday and Cyber Monday a lot of employees with stating that will probably get something home within 4 hours so I'm looking for something else
Great opportunity
I enjoyed my time working at JCPENNEY. I worked well with others as well as alone
Management one in one did right by me (except they didn’t pay me for being there every day for peek season) but other than that I loved working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work
If jcpenny had never closed in june of 2003. I would still be there.i was a picker packer.i started off with manpower. My last year of employment there was 2003
Kontra érvek
Hate they closed and reopen
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience
While the company was great to work for but it was 1 hr from my home to get which is why I leave. My job was to put the tags on the merchandise and to put it in order.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Often unorganized work days.
We held pre-shift supervisor meetings, reviewing prior shift production as well as the days production goals. I learned that an unorganized management team as well as old faulty equipment kept team morale low. It wasn't a very mentally conducive environment to work in consistently.
Kontra érvek
it took 9 minutes to walk from the front of the warehouse to my department, and we werent allowed to clock in at the time clock at the front of the building.
fast paced environment
Very fast paced job. Always on your work and steady working. Not the place for just sitting around. Typical warehouse work. Had to pay attention to the work and what you was doing at all times.
Workplace
very good workplace for part-timers shift was from 6am-11am, management was great we always exercise and worked as a team. the most enjoyable part of the job was the employee celebration the time of them being there for the company
Sent home early
I like my job at JCPenney being a detail checker or what I don't like is they send you home early our job starts at 5 a.m. in the morning in about 9:00 am. they will send you home saying there's no work and that can go on for months. The work is not consistent.
Pro érvek
My coworker was nice we was like family
Kontra érvek
Sent home early without warning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start for beginners warehouse
I was paid on production so if you didn’t meet your work criteria it involves your pay rate, but I had an amazing work experience while I was there, if I didn’t move I’ll still be there
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good yet competitive environment, very fast paced with room for personal growth
A very stable and competitive work environment. There is room for personal growth and advancement. You need to be able to work as part of a team and be willing to work overtime on occasion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penny is a great place to work with greta opportunities for advancement and a career when there's work available
I enjoy working at JC Penny I just need more stability financially for myself and my family. I have no complaints other than maintaining hours as it gets slow.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Hours cut as production slows down
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working and fast paced. Stressful most of the time. Great pay.
I would go back to work if I had the opportunity to work there again only because of the proximity and pay. Was promised multiple times a better position that never were received. I saw others benefit from lack of work by being promoted while I was taken from the lift operator job I had to work on a production line because I worked hard. I felt used and taken advantage of.
Good pay. Paid time off.
No written schedule.
Work/life balance
With any company trying to be competitive. Weekends have to be covered. That’s the biggest complaint. I hear, but with that said this company offers very good vacation time that is accumulated over years. Longer you are there! More you get! I do believe they do the best they can to stay competitive. With work/life balance.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés