Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Flower Mound, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Flower Mound, TX14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 235 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penny was a good company to work for. As I got older, and started a family I was able to move my hours around so I didn't have to worry about child care. The managers were wonderful and caring and I miss working with them still to this day. Plus the associate discount was nice having 2 small children that constantly grew out of their clothes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing and supportive staff and management. I learned most of my marketing skills from JCP. The hours aren't impossible to work and the management shows that they care about you as a person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good place to work managers were really nice. I didn't like last shift it was late.
In all great place to work. I liked discounts were really good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You learn a ton about customer service! I worked in Sephora inside Jcpenney and learned a ton about product and people. Down side is that you have to push credit cards. Overall it was a great experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While JCPenney works well with your schedule, if you have worked there for a long time. The pay is awful. They could care less about their employees, because they are so busy trying to keep the business afloat. I work back at customer service, and their .com delivery process with trucks is AWFUL. Something always goes wrong for the customer, and nothing has been fixed. They are losing a lot of money because of it.
Scheduling
Pay, too much pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JC Penney, my day started with a general overlook of the shoe department just picking up loose ends. Twice a week I ran inventory and the other days I made sure everything was priced correctly, stocked and organized properly, and made sure the sales were put up on time. Management instructed if necessary, but most of the time I was left alone to do my work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store manager is amazing but I work in the salon and the managers they have in there are not very nice . Super rude and very lazy and selfish. But the company over all is a very good company to work for .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. They will allow you to work usually the hours that work for you. I think this is a great place to work if you are a student or needing part time work only.
Pro érvek
Able to get time off as needed. Management easy to work with.
Kontra érvek
Pennys does not hire full time. Ususally recieving only 25 hours per week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time here. Unfortunately, the company was restructuring. I was able to use my skills in merchandising, human resources in a fast paced atmosphere.
Pro érvek
Close to home, family friendly employer
Hours are tough
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be greeting and meeting new customers on a daily basis.
great benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
We needed to sell credit cards and I exceeded my goals numerous amount of times and have beend rewarded for it. The associates were friendly, team was nice, loved going to wrok there.
hour lunches, discount
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for. Nice co-worker. Everyone works as a team.
401 k and pto
may not get a break
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for this company but after five loyal years and great yearly reviews still did not have affect on job security. With the company change a lot of jobs were lost.
Pro érvek
great environment, low stress, great associates!
layoffs and turnover rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney is a great company to learn customer service skills as well as getting a taste of the different job types offered at the company. At my time there I learned cash register, stocking, pricing, and putting up new displays.