Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Florence, SC

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 593 értékelés megtekintése
Ok place to work
Overall pretty good place to work and grow in your friend of expertise. Managers and coworkers are helpful and motivating and help get you started in the right direction.
1,0
Over Haul Field Leadership
I learned the company is so results starved, it didn’t matter how you got them
A typical day was spent redoing my plan Bc the DM had 0 and changed your day on any given minute

Field leadership (DM, RM) could careless about the people

The culture was always stressed Bc there were not enough people for the sqft, hardest part of job was trying to figure out all of the old outdated procedures most enjoyable part of job was part time associates
Greattt
This business is great however, the only problem is one minute you get good hours next you only work 1-2 days a weeks. Their communication overall is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and great place to work
I enjoyed working at JCPenney, great atmosphere and great supervisors. Easy to work with employees . They care about families. Flexible hours, you work a lot during holidays, you received great discounts. I was part time not sure how insurance work, never hear associates complain about it. They use to have refreshments during the the busy holidays for employees in the back. Easy application and they you have to take a little test after you complete your application. I will recommend this job to anybody, never had a conflict with anybody and never had a conflict with my schedule, I work another job in the morning and they never got it twisted. Some jobs will hire you and put you down for any hours without looking at your availability. I never had conflicts with my schedule. Work some weekends, they was very considerate of others and family time. Well balanced.
Good starting pay
Kontra érvek
Very busy in the holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny was a fun place to work
Fun place to work.enjoyed meeting new people,enjoyed my job tasks,hate that we got a new manager she is a true non caring person,she’s never at the store,she doesn’t know how to talk to people!she is very nasty,she’s nothing like our previous three managers!she shows no interest in the customers nor associates,she has hired a lot of her family members
Pro érvek
The associates get along well
Poor management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy clothing, accessories, and shoes, this is the job for you!
I really did love working at JCPenney. Depending on the time of year, the hours and the store itself can get out of control. Tidying up clothing and the store is a part of the job, and when it's busy the clothing racks can get ransacked. Overall, I enjoyed this position and would work here again.
Pro érvek
Discounts, working in the mall
Kontra érvek
A lot of running, no one leaves during closing the store until all departments are clean
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job and easy to get along with coworkers
The job was easy going. The people that I worked with were very helpful and friendly. I enjoyed being able to experience the work place at JCPenney the hours were also flexible and easy to work around my school schedule.
Fun working enviroment
It was a great first job. It was fast passed, but fun. I loved helping customers and all of the public interactions I encountered. I worked in several departments so I was given diversity and opportunity that I liked.
fun
working at jcpenny was my first job when I got out of cosmos school. its a good way to find clients however it can be hard some days. either way its a good learning experience.
Work Performs
I work with the price team we had all kind of jobs we had to handle. We unload the truck to put the product where it goes. We make prices down. We made sure all sale advertising was out two days before the sale. We made sure the store was stock and everything was in order. We also keep the store decoration for all holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hostile environment at times, but under newer management
The previous managers did not know what they were doing, and were extremely lazy. The majority of them definitely need to be replaced, but it's overall a great company.
PTO, paid breaks
Kontra érvek
Overwork you, mess with your availability
Fun Place to work
Its a hard place but a good and fun place to work the people are friendly the bathrooms are closed you could find stuff easy my co worker is very easy to work with
good work place
Kontra érvek
short break and short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Great place to work if looking for a place that works around school hours. Employees and Employer are all friendly. Hardest part of the job is simply dealing with all the rush during black friday.
Best job i had
I loved working here. It was in the Florence sc mall and the employees there were all nice. The work there wasn't hard. I wish that I could go back and work here again.
Pro érvek
Discounts, it was in the mall
lovely place
This place is lovely and there are so many nice people. The work is fun and it may take a while to do what they want done but they work with you. Everyone helps out and they love to pick and play. Even though the job takes a while it doesn't seem like you been there all day with the people just having fun.
any
i will love to work for them justs need more money but was a good job i was the bests fast job u can ask for.My co worker was the best too.
professional salon
This salon allowed you to have benefits and training. It is very competitive and great place to start you cosmetology career.
Black Friday
It's horrible working in retail during the holidays and it's hard recovering from it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay company to work for made some mistakes but trying to bounce back
The Penney company used to be a great company to work for. Due to the recent changes in the past couple of years things have become very tough.
Pro érvek
Willing to work with your schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was an exciting company to work for, I enjoy working with the public and the employees.
I worked for this company for many years. This was my family away from home. I enjoyed the associates and I enjoyed helping customers.
morning stocking
this job i work seasonal doing what i love, which was getting my moring workout stocking and breaking down large boxes. the people at this job was very hilarious.the hardest part i would have to say with this job was when everyone wasnt working as a team in order to get the truck done on time. an enjoyable moment i had was when the manager took the freight team out for breakfast.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés