Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Florence, KY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Florence, KY24 értékelés
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
An ok part time job but you will be working every weekend. The holiday season of course can be crazy. The discount was great. It is hard to be full time if you are not in a supervisor role.
Discount
Pay, hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is very inclusive and everyone is very nice. It is very enjoyable to work there and most everyone gets along. I learned a good amount about my position while working there and learned much about retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very friendly place to work. Meetings every morning to keep us informed. Management is friendly and helpful all the time. Very understanding if you have a family situation and need time off!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my years at JCPenney, my first job. The early years were filled with Long hours, yet rewarding work. Definitely a sense of belonging and purpose that I liked. I think I endured many changes over the years, saw many managers, Most the best an employee could every ask for as far as respect to their associates. The hardest part was the changing atmosphere in retail in general.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney was a fun seasonal job but the management was not good. They have good flexible hours for people in school as well. The hardest part of the job was the angry customers
Flexible hours
short breaks, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was decent and they gave a lot of hours if needed. But at this location they did not allow any days off. We could not take days off our schedules even it was far in advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All employees were afraid they would be terminated without notice.

Long hours, few breaks, and someone was always complaining. Very low morale

Managers were disorganized with no concept of the working elements of the diamond department.
Kontra érvek
No paid time off and pay did not commensurate with job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I genuinely enjoyed working with the people I had the pleasure of working with. My managers pulled me aside to tell me I was doing good as well as told me when I needed to bring my numbers up.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hire persons not qualified to train you.Had 4 bosses in 10 months.They keep people in positions just because they have no one.Poor training then seen you out to do a job and their system fails.Most stressful under paid job I ever had.I have 35 yes.experience could have thought them but they would have to listen first.
Insurance was affordable
Kontra érvek
Change bosses too often, unqualified manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working retail was not enjoyable to me. Being the bottom of the food chain but experiencing extremely angry customers on a daily basis. I was there while JCP was trying to change their image to a younger clientele. This frustrated many of the life long customers, as many brands they always preferred began to disapear. It was a depressing job. I did learn alot about patients in this job. How to listen to what the customer was feeling, let them get out what they are feeling and address their concerns from there.
Pro érvek
better communication skills after this
Kontra érvek
being yelled at on a daily basis and being treated very poorly
Munkahelyi kultúra
managers were rude. talked about other workers. not good hours. expected a lot from you. not good pay. tried to stay as long as i could, but i ended up getting tired of it.
hours
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a long time ago that I worked there, but it was a happy environment. good place to grow clients. I had a good manager that provided education and experience.
Pro érvek
good place for insurance and client building
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny was the best job that I ever had the people there were so warm, kind friendly loving and caring they had a passion for helping everyone I did not want to leave pennys but I live two hours away and the transportation was a hassle
Pro érvek
working in an office type of postion
the two hour drive
Munkahelyi kultúra
There weren't as much great things working here .it was seasonal and around that time of year i think all retail stores worry about one thing and thats credit sales .
I liked the discounts
Unprofessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allowed me to work over the holiday season when I was home on break from school. Hours varied daily but were flexible. Work as cashier during holiday season is as you would expect.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Busy, cleaning up after customer's messes
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love meeting new people, it was a pretty easy job overall. I got to learn a lot there. It's a great place to work for if you like folding clothes. It's a pretty chill place over all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walked around the store observing customers, looked for suspicious activity. Detained shoplifters and handled all store emergencies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here during high school years. Not to much to complain about. Decent hours. I did just about everything. Enjoyed my job very much. Enjoyed the people and i loved helping people everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A work day consist of doing the cashier and maintaining order in the showroom. I learned how to proficiently work with other co-workers and managers. The management was very professional. The co-workers were nice. The most enjoyable part of the job was to work at a fast pace and making the customers happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people and management was awesome and it was a fun environment! I loved everyone there and management was really awesome.
Pro érvek
Free food, great people, good pay, etc
NONE
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work included customer service, apparel, moving merchandise, cashier, and pricing. I also would help customer's lowed their merchandise and would do trucks in the morning.
Great work environment