Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Flint, MI

56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 253 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and learning work place
I enjoyed my time with JCP salon as well as all the training they provided.
A great place to start off fresh after hair school to help build both clientele and experience.
Every Day Is Something Different
6am start time
Signing, reticketing, restocking, pricing, or merchandising.

I learned the processes of signing, reticketing, sign making, ticket making, charge backs, merchandising and sets.

The hardest part of the job is the time and man hours that get wasted because of the total lack of communication on the management level.

The most enjoyable part of the job is making the merchandise floor ready.
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
No possibilities for advancement/no pay increases/lack of hours
Productive and Fast Pace Enviroment - Support Specialist
Responsible for stocking and organizing the store as well as responding to customers' questions quickly and objectively to insure the happiest store to shop in.

Generally, I would clock in early in the morning and go to the stock room to gather merchandise from the truck and organize them. Then I would quickly get them to the floor for customers to buy. I would also set up displays and areas in the store for customers to see and enjoy and hopefully buy the merchandise. Working with a team, I would use a scanner and tagger to update current merchandise to the correct price to insure correct pricing of all products.

Hardest part: Very fast pace, but easily combated with staying focus and working hard.

Most Enjoyable part: Being able to provide excellent service to the customers and provide an enjoyable shopping experiences.

Management: Generally there will be a supervisor on shift as well as a group of 3-6 support specialist. Everyone would do similar jobs, but willing to do what it takes to get the job done. We all worked well together.
Fun to work at
A typical day would start at 6 am and goes til about noon we would get our assignments and then we would start with signing and organizing the clothing to match the signs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shoe here Shoes there Shoes everywhere!
Working at JC Penney's I realized that you could never have enough shoes. A typical day had its good and bad but mostly good as in sales but bad as in angry customers.
I learned that in order to sale you have to have a great conversation fill your customer out before you suggest ideas. My managers on the other hand I liked them they were all professional the only thing I didn't like about management is that they didn't tell me they let me go and they didn't inform me on my last check that was unprofessional. The hardest part about the job was cleaning the ENTIRE store at close and getting customers to purchase their final items so we could close. The most enjoyable was the variety of personalities and all the great people I got to impact on and made a impact on me.
Pro érvek
The discount, breaks and lunches
Kontra érvek
the short period of time I was there for the holiday
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nice smooth paced business. Costumers always came first.
Discounts on certain days
Hours varied
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were very good about working around my school schedule.
A typical day would include the following: process customer sales and returns, place orders for out of stock merchandise, put out stock, do markdowns, straighten/clean displayed merchandise, clean out fitting rooms and return merchandise back to correct departments.

I learned that good customer service can increase sales and decrease unhappy customers.

We had management meetings each morning to discuss sales and promote customer service.

My co-workers were hardworking. They knew how to treat customers the way they wanted to be treated. It showed in our sales gains.

The hardest part of the job was the variations in the weekely schedules.

The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the satisfaction from customers when they were pleased by my service to them.
Pro érvek
They acknowledged exemplary employees.
Kontra érvek
The long hours during the holidays.
Jc Penny
It was a good job. I was responsible for making sure the sales floor was fully stocked with merchandise.I would occasionally work the cash register if we became busy.
Pro érvek
Nice people to work with
Kontra érvek
Job was boring and hard to stay busy for 8 hours.
Productive, fast paced.
I learned management skills from the department not having an available manager for a certain time. Most enjoyable part of the job was gaining personal relationships with regular and new customers. Also enjoyed expressing my charismatic personality. I learned how to fix and clean merchandise and how to prospect regular customers.
2,0
J C Penney has gone down hill
J C Penney used to be a very pleasant place to work. The departments were well-staffed and we were able so serve the customers better. Each employee had a task to do whether it was assisting customers on the sales floor or getting new stock put out in a timely fashion. Also, the store had a reputation for selling good quality merchandise at reasonable prices.

Unfortunately, the store, customer service, employee morale, and the quality of merchandise has been deteriorating for several years. Staffing has been cut so much that the associates who are left have many more responsibilities and they are unable to assist many of the shoppers who need help. The employees are getting so stressed that the morale is low.

Also, I have noticed that the quality of merchandise has gotten worse. The clothes, handbags, and other items seem to be made with cheaper materials and they wear faster.
Pro érvek
vacations, paid time off, nice co-workers
Kontra érvek
un-affordable heathcare, too many tasks to do and not enough staffing, poor customer service
Hair Designer
A typical day at work is styling hair. I love what I do. A great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and a good place to work.
A typical day at work is not so bad. You always have something to do, your always busy. Nothing is hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is communication with the customers.
Productive and active workplace
My typical day at work was to have and make great customer service, work with the cashier for Jcpenny's point of sale. I was designated to zone, keep childrens department neat and clean. I learned with great customer service brings satisfied customers. Management was professional and had good business etiquette. My co-workers were teamplayers they helped when I needed help and were friendly. The hardest part of the job was handling more than three tasks at a time but with confidence and a positive mental attitude it worked out well. The most enjoyable was satisfying the customers to the best of my ability.
employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and proactive place to work.
Everyday was a learning experience. From the weekly improvements to advance customer satisfaction.
Pro érvek
half hour lunches and associate discounts.
short 15 minute breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great store with great history
I loved the entire setting when I worked here and them staff was great to be around.
Fun place to work
JC Penney is a really good company to work for. Management staff is professional. They give you the opportunity to learn new jobs and assist department managers as needed.
management listens and cares
worked in a glass box
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés