Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Flint, MI

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 592 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and learning work place
I enjoyed my time with JCP salon as well as all the training they provided.
A great place to start off fresh after hair school to help build both clientele and experience.
Cares about employees
I enjoyed the people and what I did. The company seems to actually care about its employees and I was offered a nice competitive wage for my previous experience.
Productive work place
The sales team start off with a meeting to improve sales and solicit credit. Maintain work environment. Communicate with management on sales. Cool job
Business casual dress code
3,0
JCPenneys
A typical day is really boring. The tasks are very repetitive. Would not recommend working here unless you enjoy doing the same thing everyday. Management is good, everyone is nice and willing to help you with anything you need.
Selling Associate
JC Penneys is a great place to work. JC Penney cares about their employees and does a great job of showing it. There is plenty of room for advancement if you are willing to put in the work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good starter job
This is a good place to work with a good atmosphere. There are always new challenges, but is hard to get full time, and without that there are no benefits. You do get advanced if you do well, though, so that is a plus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was an exciting atomospere
the most enjoyable part of this job was meeting the customers! what ive learned was its very important to be to work on time and eating properly. i do miss the co-workers because we treated each other like members of our own family.
incentives bonuses
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
I loved my job but didn't like the women o worked with , due to the fact they didn't want to work and put everything off on me and wanted to go on unexessary breaks but what I loved is the commission pay was far better then the money you made an hour.
Cute boss
Kontra érvek
No health care, no paid bonuses
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, friendly, productive place to work at.
A typical day at work would be to zone, provide great customer service, make sure all the fitting rooms stay clean, and hop on the cash registers if needed.

I learned how to provide greet customer service and I learned that people are really nice and friendly once you greet them and satisfy their needs.

Management is great, they always make sure everything is taking care of on the floor and they make sure all the associates are okay.

My co-workers are very cool, funny and always make sure we get our tasks done.

The hardest part of the job is getting a iCap, I always try my best to get them though.

The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the nice, friendly and funny customers.
Getting paid on my 15 minute break
The break seems like its only 5 minutes
Fun place to work.
I love communicating with my clients and my co-workers. What i enjoyed the most about this job is making my client look and feel good about themselves. The manager was amazing and always gave me feedback to be more effective at my job.
I love my clients!!!
Kontra érvek
would have liked more hours
fun laid back environment
working for this company was awesome while it lasted. the work environment was so friendly that they made me feel part of the family even during the interview. it was a very fun place to work.
employee appreciation, 20% employee discount, family like environment
Kontra érvek
health care not applicable to part time employees, short hours, not enough shifts
Jcpenney
Work was really cool, many times a fast pace environment which I like. I really enjoyed working with many of my co workers, we shared many laughs.
Family environment
fun work environment, and everyone is friendly and treats you as family. Its the best job ive ever had.
I learned a lot from working with them, I became much more responsible and able to take ownership of work situations. I learned a lot about business while working for them
Pro érvek
comfortable dress code, great management, great work hours
Kontra érvek
seasonal position ended too fast. I wouldve liked to be there permanently
They completly was busy
I was there to working every thing. Managing the dressing rooms and doing the best that I could so we could have satisfied customers.
Great Job
Stylish, fun, clean environment. I consider it to be my first real job and was very disappointed that it was only seasonal.
Fast pace working environment
The most enjoyable day working would be having to work as a team but ending up working alone. getting the job done serving my loyal customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and nice environment to work
The work environment is enjoyable. I was able to learn multiple and various areas of how a retail store is run, from working with the public to how the merchandise and signing is done behind the scenes.
Fun work environment
JCpenny provided a lot of training with room to grow. I loved interacting with my clients. I learned a lot about hair products and different hair types. this job help me with time management.
fun
not enough pay
great place
nice place to shop and people who work there are fun to be around they would help you out with anything, everyone I worked with was a great person to.
Laid back and fun
Jc Penney was a fun place to work at and did not require a lot of labor. Bosses were great and fun to work for.
full set of cameras
to strict
Sales
This position helped me to be a team player and also taught me excellent customer service skills.
Top sales for 3 years- poor benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés