JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Flint, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 633 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a pretty traditional work environment. You punch a clock and are required to take your legal 15 minute break every 4 hours and a half hour unpaid lunch. When I worked there, pay was just above minimum but they did not require experience and were willing to train. They do want to do things the right way, which is commendable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People I worked with were all very nice. My managers were great and always had a positive attitude. Only real downside is the pay and you deal with a lot of crazy customers. If a customer can't use an expired coupon, they WILL ask for a manager and start a scene. Huge company with lots of associates so it's very easy to feel invisible and have your hard work go unnoticed.
Good coworkers
Hard to move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely adored working at Jcpenney, I worked as an operations associate, helping to stock the store after new shipments arrived. Early shift, but that was the only difficult part. The pay wasn't very high and corporate constantly cut hours but I loved the job, the people I worked with and that makes a huge difference. If it wasn't for my college schedule, I would have stayed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management makes or breaks any position within this store. You can be happy doing whatever, as long as you're happy to be around the current managers. When management is in a bad mood, everyone in the store is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with JCP salon as well as all the training they provided. A great place to start off fresh after hair school to help build both clientele and experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the discount and the employess. the managemnt is the best. The pay sucks but the have incentives with credit cards which make up for it. I loved it there and will once your hired if your a good employee they welcome you back when your needed.
thier awesome
low hourly pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy Majority of my co-workers, salon is slow to much waiting around for clients. Pricing can be a little hard to understand for the clients. The discounts are pretty awesome. Work environment depends on the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn’t work here for that long but it was pretty lame the management has out rages sales goal store was very unorganized behind the scenes don’t really care about employees don’t empathize
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for this company previously and found out that they really already pick the people that they want to advance and hinder those that they are determined to not to even consider to advance within the company.
Pro érvek
Enjoyed working with many different people within the company
Kontra érvek
Management not so great!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perfect high-school job, not a lot of hours to be able to live efficiently if you're planning on just have one job. Management was really fun to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day a jcp was getting there early opening the register and ring for majority of the day.they were really strict about stay in the register area even though it was still our responsibility to clean our surrounding area. so we almost always stayed after to clean the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job and the amazing people I worked with every day. Unfortunately the economy flipped, and I had to relocate to a new area so that I could get a job that paid better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They where really friendly employees to work with. Very caring and made sure that our customers where always satisfied with every visit. Mangers was very polite as well,
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very much enjoyed my time at JCPenny. I learned so much from my fellow sales associates and managers. I had not planned on leaving but felt the need to be home with my first child.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is an amazing company to work for, as their team work and store morale is excellent. It is a very friendly place to work, with the only downside of little to no room for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCPenney the work was fun other employees were friendly. The hours were flexible and it was nice that they gave employees a 20 percent discount. The mangers were awesome people and very easy to talk to.
Discount.
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
My number one priority was to the customer and meeting their needs, working with the new products that came in. doing the new displays and learning from my manager.
Pro érvek
Working with customers and new products.
The night hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at JC Penney the work environment is competitive. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the employees and meeting new people everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work if you love fashion and great discounts. I worked with wonderful people and really miss them . During holidays and sales promotion the days can get a little hectic and stressful.
discount
fitting rooms
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got thrown into a position I was never trained on. You are trained on a basic register for about a day then you are thrown into a position. Any sort of special position (bras, jewelry, decor, etc...) you really aren't trained for. I found myself being asked a lot of questions I had no answer to. And when I was hired in I was told that I was being hired in as a regular employee, not a temp. Then I was suddenly out of a job and told it was because I was only temporary. I didn't get a chance to know the managers (LOD's) that well. And there is too much emphasis on the surveys and they credit card applications. You can be an amazing employee but you are worth nothing if you do not get those survey's and applications.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Lack of training, surveys and credit card applications, lack of management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day is fast paced and full of challenges especially when it comes to customers. The discount is awesome and counts towards clearance. That is a definite plus when working for JC Penny