Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Flint, MI

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 596 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and learning work place
I enjoyed my time with JCP salon as well as all the training they provided.
A great place to start off fresh after hair school to help build both clientele and experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work at / entry level position
I absolutely adored working at Jcpenney, I worked as an operations associate, helping to stock the store after new shipments arrived. Early shift, but that was the only difficult part. The pay wasn't very high and corporate constantly cut hours but I loved the job, the people I worked with and that makes a huge difference. If it wasn't for my college schedule, I would have stayed.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Better if you have good management
Management makes or breaks any position within this store. You can be happy doing whatever, as long as you're happy to be around the current managers. When management is in a bad mood, everyone in the store is.
fun and exciting
I loved the discount and the employess. the managemnt is the best. The pay sucks but the have incentives with credit cards which make up for it. I loved it there and will once your hired if your a good employee they welcome you back when your needed.
thier awesome
low hourly pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t make enough money and sometimes clients are not equally Put with stylist.
Enjoy Majority of my co-workers, salon is slow to much waiting around for clients. Pricing can be a little hard to understand for the clients. The discounts are pretty awesome. Work environment depends on the day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Unorganized
I didn’t work here for that long but it was pretty lame the management has out rages sales goal store was very unorganized behind the scenes don’t really care about employees don’t empathize
2,0
No true advancement
I worked for this company previously and found out that they really already pick the people that they want to advance and hinder those that they are determined to not to even consider to advance within the company.
Pro érvek
Enjoyed working with many different people within the company
Kontra érvek
Management not so great!!!
Stocker
Perfect high-school job, not a lot of hours to be able to live efficiently if you're planning on just have one job. Management was really fun to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive fast pace work space
a typical day a jcp was getting there early opening the register and ring for majority of the day.they were really strict about stay in the register area even though it was still our responsibility to clean our surrounding area. so we almost always stayed after to clean the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job. Relocated out of state.
Loved this job and the amazing people I worked with every day. Unfortunately the economy flipped, and I had to relocate to a new area so that I could get a job that paid better.
Fun place to work
They where really friendly employees to work with. Very caring and made sure that our customers where always satisfied with every visit. Mangers was very polite as well,
A productive working enviorment
I very much enjoyed my time at JCPenny. I learned so much from my fellow sales associates and managers. I had not planned on leaving but felt the need to be home with my first child.
Great
JCPenney is an amazing company to work for, as their team work and store morale is excellent. It is a very friendly place to work, with the only downside of little to no room for growth.
Productive. Fun.
At JCPenney the work was fun other employees were friendly. The hours were flexible and it was nice that they gave employees a 20 percent discount. The mangers were awesome people and very easy to talk to.
Discount.
N/A
Fun and challenging.
My number one priority was to the customer and meeting their needs, working with the new products that came in. doing the new displays and learning from my manager.
Pro érvek
Working with customers and new products.
The night hours.
Enjoyably
I enjoy working at JC Penney the work environment is competitive.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the employees and meeting new people everyday.
great discount
Its a great place to work if you love fashion and great discounts. I worked with wonderful people and really miss them . During holidays and sales promotion the days can get a little hectic and stressful.
discount
fitting rooms
It Was A Bit Rough
I got thrown into a position I was never trained on. You are trained on a basic register for about a day then you are thrown into a position. Any sort of special position (bras, jewelry, decor, etc...) you really aren't trained for. I found myself being asked a lot of questions I had no answer to. And when I was hired in I was told that I was being hired in as a regular employee, not a temp. Then I was suddenly out of a job and told it was because I was only temporary. I didn't get a chance to know the managers (LOD's) that well. And there is too much emphasis on the surveys and they credit card applications. You can be an amazing employee but you are worth nothing if you do not get those survey's and applications.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Lack of training, surveys and credit card applications, lack of management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Typical day is fast paced and full of challenges especially when it comes to customers. The discount is awesome and counts towards clearance. That is a definite plus when working for JC Penny
big company
Great place to start but not enough opportunity to move up, great opportunity to learn Jtime, office programs and management. Also provide benefits to full time employees.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
low pay no chance to move up
no review
Good place to work on job training advancement working with other businesses product demos Working was refreshing good place to work ,i love working with customer. helping them to find what they need for their home or business.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés