JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fenton, MO

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 306 értékelés megtekintése
Great Place
Sales Department Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2019, augusztus 25.
I enjoy it. It has a family atmosphere, and there is loyalty, and there is always something different every day, There is a sales culture and a fun atmosphere and fun customers..
It’s a fun place
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2018, szeptember 26.
I think it’s a good place to work if you don’t have another job and play a sport. It is a bit hard at first but once you get the hang of it, it is easy
Discounts
Have to pay in the back
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive work atmosphere with insentives
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2018, július 26.
I loved working at JCP, however if your looking for a job with a flexible schedule, this isn't the place. I worked there four 4 years, in the same Dept. and I literally had to train 6 different managers to teach them my job. Although they like to recruit from within the store, they don't hire the right, knowledgeable employee to each department. You are required a minimum of credit applications to get daily/weekly but you do get paid 2.00 per application. A great incentive. And employee discounts are 25%.
Able to work independently
Kontra érvek
Short breaks no lunch low hours
Easy Relaxed Job
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO 630262018, május 28.
Working here was a great experience. My managers worked with my school schedule and gave me the training I needed. When I did have a question, managers were easily accesible and knowlegable. I knew I didn't have to worry about not knowing something, allowing me to use my full potential. The hardest part of this job is reading customers to find out what they're actually looking for. The easiest and best part is when you find what they're looking for and they thank you for your assisance. I learned how to size people for suits.
Relaxed, Real resposibilities, fun, Low Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like a fast pace environment this job is for you
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2018, január 7.
A typical day at work started at 10am and ended at 4pm, I would clean out fitting rooms and straighten up the floor. I would also work the registers, Management was okay. Th hardest part of the job was keeping everything in order on busy days.
15 min break and 30 min break
stressful work environment
Seasonal Sales Associate/Stock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2017, október 23.
management was not well trained/ personnel turnover was high; very demanding for little pay; management did not keep employees advised of daily activities that directly affected their job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An overall enjoyable experience with friendly coworkers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2017, augusztus 16.
A typical day working there involved maintaining the fitting rooms, the product on the floor in the department I was assigned to, assisting customers, both in finding products and at the register, and providing the best customer service possible. I learned how to better assist others and provide excellent customer service. Management was overall good, though there were some minor conflicts with their expectations when we were understaffed in the departments I was in. However, they supported the associates well and were easy to approach with any problems. Overall, the workplace culture was good, the associates got along, both with other associates and management, and it was a relatively enjoyable experience to work there. The hardest part of the job was managing the multiple duties I had during high traffic days and when we didn't have enough employees at work those days. The most enjoyable part was the times when I help a customer find the perfect item(s) and helped them save the most money they could with sales and coupons.
JcPenney
Hairstylist/Cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2017, augusztus 9.
The company is amazing and the management is great. I love working there but some days we aren't busy enough. I love doing hair and making people feel better about themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the best boss ever.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2016, augusztus 21.
I had the best manager ever who made working at this place awesome. I absolutely loved it and it was a great first job. I also loved working with clothing. It really allowed me to be creative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable place to earn some experience
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2016, augusztus 15.
JCPenney was a nice job because I was able to work with people that were very kind and friendly, help give customers the shopping experience I would want to receive, and at times when there are fewer customers I had something to do in the down time such as organizing or restocking.
Excellent Company
STORE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2015, január 12.
Great company to work for. Compensation is ok and work life balance is excellent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Busy, learning experience
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2014, január 12.
A typical day at work involved helping customers by going to get shoes out of the storage room, helping them find shoes on the floor and also ringing out their purchases. If you worked a full 8 hr day you would receive a hour lunch, half a day would be a 30 minute lunch. The JC Penney I was hired at had horrible management. I personally knew how to do more than my department manager. My department (shoes) was always a mess and a frustration because of the poor management. I am thankful for this type of management because I learned how to step up as a leader and ran my department doing the requirements needed. I enjoyed every co-worker in my department. We all got along very well and it made going to work every day much more enjoyable.
Great co-workers, helping customers
poor management, only part-time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the public.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2013, november 18.
It was a fun job. I had good co-workers. The hardest part was standing all day. The best part was working with the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Good place
Windows Authority Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2013, február 9.
I liked working with the customers and helping them find what they were looking for.
Pro érvek
great place to meet the costomers
Kontra érvek
the commission just did not work for a new store
2,0
Awesome place to shop
Retail Specialist/ Fitting Room (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2012, szeptember 12.
i love the people who are happy when they come in and ask questions and makes me more happy when i can come back with an answer, the weekends are the busiest when alot of people come in and crowd around one area when your trying to clean out the dressing rooms that part is hard when there is a line of people out of the fitting room when you cant get back in there, but i do enjoy working there with all my co workers, because we work together and thats the most important
Pro érvek
they have birthday cakes and nachos sometimes hot dogs.
not enough hours
Loved working here!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2012, február 17.
My co-workers and managers were great. The enviroment was very fun and exciting. I loved going to work! Managers appreciated employees and let them know by acknowledging them and rewarding them.
Pro érvek
discounts and the people i worked with.
some late hours

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van