JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fayetteville, NC

44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s was busy, but loved the environment and you can wear nails and piercing
Cashier/ recovery associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2020, január 22.
I worked during the holidays, it can get hectic! If you like folding clothes repeatedly this is the job for you! Helping customers find the perfect fit can make you feel good as an associate and the employees are very friendly and helpful!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for students
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, július 12.
I liked working here until the end. I was fired for supposedly "stealing" rewards points from customers which I never did but they didn't want to listen to reason. I get the feeling that they needed to put the blame on someone and since I was being set up, they didn't feel the need to investigate. I was about to quit to go to university so it was fine but even now, over a year later, I am still hurt by how they treated me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, május 31.
Loved the policies even though the company only cared about getting customers to sign up for a JCPenney card. Celebrating holidays was fun too. Love the decorations and how sales were set up.
Celevrating holidays
Commission
JCP Review
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, április 19.
Working at JCP was a great experience at a young age. A typical day at work consisted of folding clothes and working the register. Th emost enjoyable part of the job was payday! After all the hard work pays off, It is really fun for a young person.
Jcpenney
Sale Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, január 14.
Jcpenney is a diverse equal opportunity employer that incorporates a modern and welcoming environment for both employees and customers. I was able to balance work and school and gain many skills that is beneficial for a now quick paced and technical workforce.
benefits and flexible hours
nepotism
I love it
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, január 13.
JCPenney has to be one of my favorite jobs so far. I believe everyone should work in retail at least once in their life and JCP is definitely one of those places.
20-25% discounts, so many servies
Occasional Rude Customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, fast paced, busy
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, november 21.
I worked at JCPenny during the holiday season, and a temporary worker and was hired permanently. I enjoyed the job at first but then it became over whelming and the managers were young and immature, they favored certain people and would give the long work to the people who were hardworking but allow the people who slack to get away with it .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great employees!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, november 10.
Worked seasonal and was not notified that i was working seasonal. Management needs to communicate better with the employees. Too many daily mishaps due to lack of communication with employees.
Pro érvek
Free lunch during the seasons
Kontra érvek
Management needs to be a lot better
Fun Workplace
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, október 8.
Count the register.Get everything straight. Start to stock what is out. Clean the area. When customers came in i was to greet them. And if needed i would be there to help with there shopping.
Pro érvek
Free lunches. every so often
Poor Leadership
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, július 17.
The Store Manager did not spend any time training me. I had to learn it all on my own. I feel I did an outstanding job. I had sales goals set for all of the department supervisors and updated them on a daily basis. We always exceeded the goals and beat last year sales. I worked on some of days off. The District Manager and I had several meetings about the Store Manager and the way he would assign me projects that I was not responsible for. He made me do them anyway.
Good Salary and Benefits
Poor Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
An interesting place to work
Task Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, március 2.
The management team and staff are friendly and fun. You can learn n
new skills beyond your job description to benefit you in the future.Generous employee discounts are a great incentive.
Day in the life
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, március 1.
Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs. Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits. ... Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers
Productive and Fun Great People and Customers
Sales and Register (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, január 22.
Great Company to work for. Amazing opportunity fast pace and fun. Great Managers very flexible to ensure you are successful. Team function feels more like a Family then work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Needs more help
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, január 19.
Poor lack of communication with employees , never was told when my last day of work was , just put off the schedule without being informed on my last day .
Discounts
Everything else
Great Place to Work, Not Permanent
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, október 9.
It is not a terrible place to work, I rather enjoyed working here especially in the kids department (was working on getting down to Sephora), however at the store I worked at the management was terrible, as well as the General Manager. This does not mean I am not willing to work at another JCPenney elsewhere, because I would love to. It was a fun environment with the right management.
Pro érvek
Hour lunches, great discount, rewards for credit apps, raises, 15 min on clock break.
Kontra érvek
Not that many hours, never advance because they do not hire full time, no benefits
Great Summer Job.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, augusztus 10.
This was a great summer job, especially for teenagers or someone with no work experience. I graduated early, therefore I was available all day so no complaints there. I enjoyed the atmosphere.
Auto mechanic
Auto Mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, március 7.
Typical day included repairing alternators, starters, tune-ups, replacing breaks and alignments. Fixing cars so that people could get to work and take care of personal business.
Pro érvek
Working with people who knew their jobs.
Kontra érvek
Working on some week-ends.
It was alright
Stylist/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville NC2017, március 6.
I really enjoyed working here . It was just the manager was very judgemental for lack of better words .i really didn't see myself progressing with the company at this location.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Temp Job while in School
Sales Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2016, szeptember 16.
Fun, Enjoyable, High pace, High responsibility

Customer Service Skill Acquired from working here.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the managers is horrible in the salon
Hair Stylist/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2016, augusztus 24.
The manager in the salon can't do hair she is horrible at what she does but she produces numbers so they keep her. She treats her staff horribly if tney aren't top producers, calling them fat and telling there business.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van